Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was the Trust Forum filmed? 09:12 - Sep 8 with 2315 viewsTheResurrection

If not, why not?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Was the Trust Forum filmed? on 10:18 - Sep 8 with 2245 viewsAguycalledJack

Have they been filmed previously?
Was the Trust Forum filmed? on 10:29 - Sep 8 with 2221 viewschad

No nor recorded as far as I know, but all members were entitled to attend and you could join on the night.

If you have any questions I will try and answer them as totally honestly as myself and my husband can recall.
Was the Trust Forum filmed? on 10:50 - Sep 8 with 2177 viewsbyron

Benny

Was the Trust Forum filmed? on 11:06 - Sep 8 with 2158 viewsmarchamjack

Hopefully Kaplan and Levien will agree to their next meeting with the Trust being filmed as surely they've nothing to hide in their discussions with their fellow owners...oh hang on...everyone's got to sign a NDA before they'll talk...

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Was the Trust Forum filmed? on 11:43 - Sep 8 with 2093 viewsTheResurrection

Was the Trust Forum filmed? on 10:29 - Sep 8 by chad

No nor recorded as far as I know, but all members were entitled to attend and you could join on the night.

If you have any questions I will try and answer them as totally honestly as myself and my husband can recall.

I'm sure they made a big fuss about these events being filmed. Perhaps that was when they were looking for votes?
It would be nice for the fans at large to be able to see the Trust and how they interact. I'm sure most would find this useful, for example, to see how Stu MacDonald may interact with his dealings with the Club Board.

I think we all should see this.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Was the Trust Forum filmed? on 13:22 - Sep 8 with 2005 viewsDewi1jack

Was the Trust Forum filmed? on 11:43 - Sep 8 by TheResurrection

I'm sure they made a big fuss about these events being filmed. Perhaps that was when they were looking for votes?
It would be nice for the fans at large to be able to see the Trust and how they interact. I'm sure most would find this useful, for example, to see how Stu MacDonald may interact with his dealings with the Club Board.

I can't remember if they made a "big fuss" about it.
I know it was a talking point as a way forward in communications, so people such as myself who live away, could in theory attend.
Asking questions may have been a bit more awkward though, as it would have relied on the person reading it out, reading word for word.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Was the Trust Forum filmed? on 13:26 - Sep 8 with 1991 viewsWhiterockin

Would filming be allowed under the latest data protection act. At a minimum it would need for everyone present to agree to the filming.
Was the Trust Forum filmed? on 13:52 - Sep 8 with 1956 viewschad

Was the Trust Forum filmed? on 11:43 - Sep 8 by TheResurrection

I think they are currently being cautious about what they make generally public so as not to prejudice the case.

Possibly why they would not respond to the Jason / Steve interview, or publicise the fact that the new owners were not responding in the prescribed timescale to queries,

Possibly why they did not confirm the relatively small amounts of the short term guaranteed loans that the new owners had chose to make, or the fact that they were receiving full commercial interest rates. Facts that I understand the new owners refused to divulge when they publicised they were making loans.

I wonder why they kept quiet in their interview that they were not going to respond to the trust within the required timescales or seemed to totally fail to admit that it was them that unilaterally pulled out of the agreed share deal. (Although from my POV thank goodness they did as it was a very poor deal for us)
Login to get fewer ads

Was the Trust Forum filmed? on 20:51 - Sep 8 with 1737 viewsQJumpingJack

I can't imagine the owners wanting any future meeting to be filmed.
Afterall their last effort in April 2017 with the Trust at the forum could prove rather costly.
Was the Trust Forum filmed? on 22:12 - Sep 8 with 1644 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

We should film a board room meeting with the yanks

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Was the Trust Forum filmed? on 23:28 - Sep 8 with 1588 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Was the Trust Forum filmed? on 22:12 - Sep 8 by oh_tommy_tommy

We should film a board room meeting with the yanks

Gérard Depardieu could play HJ

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Was the Trust Forum filmed? on 01:51 - Sep 9 with 1504 viewsHighjack

Was the Trust Forum filmed? on 13:26 - Sep 8 by Whiterockin

Would filming be allowed under the latest data protection act. At a minimum it would need for everyone present to agree to the filming.

Yes it would be allowed.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2018 1:51]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Was the Trust Forum filmed? on 04:14 - Sep 9 with 1473 viewsSlugster664

This fecking Res bloke goes on and on and on and on...and on and on and on, what a boring c$nt he is! One of the reasons I rarely post on PS tbh, he's a fecking idiot mun.

Hey Res, have you filmed any of your meetings with the Yanks or Beaky?

STID

Was the Trust Forum filmed? on 08:04 - Sep 9 with 1373 viewsLoyal

Was the Trust Forum filmed? on 13:26 - Sep 8 by Whiterockin

No, a sign merely stating it is being recorded would suffice.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024