Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony /J*****s deal Cher ching 11:27 - Sep 8 with 12350 viewsSmellyplumz

J*****s had a nibble out of this deal 3 times with three different companies that have now been liquidated to the tune of a mill each time.... Allegedly
[Post edited 8 Sep 2018 11:58]

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Bony /Jenkins deal Cher ching on 11:31 - Sep 8 with 8176 viewsE20Jack

Yawn.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Bony /Jenkins deal Cher ching on 11:33 - Sep 8 with 8215 viewsSmellyplumz

Your on ignore you tw@t

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Bony /Jenkins deal Cher ching on 11:34 - Sep 8 with 8165 viewsE20Jack

Bony /Jenkins deal Cher ching on 11:33 - Sep 8 by Smellyplumz

Your on ignore you tw@t

No I’m not, I’m E20.

Unless you mean “you’re” in which case I’m also clearly not.

Bony /Jenkins deal Cher ching on 11:35 - Sep 8 with 8200 viewsLandore_Jack

What are the names of the companies?

#backtojack

Bony /Jenkins deal Cher ching on 11:37 - Sep 8 with 8128 viewsE20Jack

Bony /Jenkins deal Cher ching on 11:35 - Sep 8 by Landore_Jack

“I wasn’t told that”

“The person in question wouldn’t say”

“I can’t tell you”

Delete as appropriate.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2018 11:38]

Bony /Jenkins deal Cher ching on 11:38 - Sep 8 with 8154 viewsomarjack

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Bony /Jenkins deal Cher ching on 11:40 - Sep 8 with 8143 viewsSmellyplumz

They are all there in companies house have a look, that's what the trust are doing.

Bony /Jenkins deal Cher ching on 11:55 - Sep 8 with 8081 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

Are you implying that the Chairman of Swansea City Football Club, self appointed DOF and 100% complete and utter sneaky untrustworthy kent is now also some sort of football agent.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2018 11:59]
Login to get fewer ads

Bony /J*****s deal Cher ching on 12:25 - Sep 8 with 7890 viewsTheResurrection

I wonder when the first Planet Swans poster to be sued will be...

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Bony /J*****s deal Cher ching on 12:31 - Sep 8 with 7895 viewsomarjack

Bony /J*****s deal Cher ching on 12:25 - Sep 8 by TheResurrection

Damn it..I left my cam on. I'm like so embarrassed that you saw me at my weakest when I read your comment.

And yes, I do look like a young Joaquin Pheonix. I get that a lot.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Bony /J*****s deal Cher ching on 13:06 - Sep 8 with 7748 viewsawayjack

Surely this stuff has to be disclosed / quantified in Directors connected companies transactions?
It’s already a mine field with so many connections with building and vending companies but this would also be foul of FA / PL rules.
Bony /J*****s deal Cher ching on 13:14 - Sep 8 with 7706 viewsDewi1jack

Sooner or later it will happen.

Far too many people from both sides on here (fan and club) spreading unsubstantiated rumours about people (again both fans and club employees.)
Plus some serious allegations made against people

Suing for libel won't be an exclusive outlet for Board/ ex Board/ paid employees.
Works both ways.

Plenty here to help

http://www.bbc.co.uk/webwise/0/22718822

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Bony /J*****s deal Cher ching on 13:19 - Sep 8 with 7674 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

Bony /J*****s deal Cher ching on 13:06 - Sep 8 by awayjack

Surely this stuff has to be disclosed / quantified in Directors connected companies transactions?
It’s already a mine field with so many connections with building and vending companies but this would also be foul of FA / PL rules.

Exactly I’ve always been under the impression that there’s rules by football’s governing bodies against this kind of practice. If trust there could be serious repercussions. But as you stated there’s the various factions related to the club make it like a rabbit warren. I think there really needs to be a forensic audit of the clubs account over to you The Trust.
Bony /J*****s deal Cher ching on 13:26 - Sep 8 with 7630 viewsSmellyplumz

Bony /J*****s deal Cher ching on 13:19 - Sep 8 by FerrisBuellerJB

Exactly I’ve always been under the impression that there’s rules by football’s governing bodies against this kind of practice. If trust there could be serious repercussions. But as you stated there’s the various factions related to the club make it like a rabbit warren. I think there really needs to be a forensic audit of the clubs account over to you The Trust.

Yeah a bit like the rules for fit and proper ownership and we see how they go.

Bony /J*****s deal Cher ching on 13:28 - Sep 8 with 7599 viewspeenemunde

Bony /J*****s deal Cher ching on 13:26 - Sep 8 by Smellyplumz

Yeah a bit like the rules for fit and proper ownership and we see how they go.

I hope legal action is taken against you.
Bony /J*****s deal Cher ching on 13:30 - Sep 8 with 7579 viewsGaryjack

It cost Vincent Tan over £!m to call in forensic accountants to go through the Langston loan notes up the road, so i don't think that's an option.
Bony /J*****s deal Cher ching on 13:30 - Sep 8 with 7581 viewsDewi1jack

A forensic audit would definitely put an awful lot of rumours to bed, one way or the other.

Would certainly help the Police or SFO if they were to be brought in for a Fraud/ Theft allegation.
Any fan of the club who has proper (no mate of a mate sh1t etc) information about Fraud or Theft by a current or ex Board member should see it as a duty to Swansea City FC and her fans to give it to Dibble.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Bony /J*****s deal Cher ching on 13:30 - Sep 8 with 7579 viewsFlashberryjack

"Forensic audit" some people would be absolutely sh*tting themselves if that were to happen.

Sadly it's never gonna happen, to many skeletons i'm afraid.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bony /J*****s deal Cher ching on 13:31 - Sep 8 with 7573 viewsSmellyplumz

Bony /J*****s deal Cher ching on 13:28 - Sep 8 by peenemunde

I hope legal action is taken against you.

Thank you... I can tell you now I don't have a pot to piss in so they'll have a job getting any money out of me, a bit like the club really 😂. Sorry Huw.

Bony /J*****s deal Cher ching on 13:33 - Sep 8 with 7553 viewspeenemunde

Bony /J*****s deal Cher ching on 13:31 - Sep 8 by Smellyplumz

Thank you... I can tell you now I don't have a pot to piss in so they'll have a job getting any money out of me, a bit like the club really 😂. Sorry Huw.

I think losing a bit of cash would be the least of your problems, if legal action was taken against you.
Bony /J*****s deal Cher ching on 13:34 - Sep 8 with 7551 viewsSmellyplumz

Bony /J*****s deal Cher ching on 13:33 - Sep 8 by peenemunde

I think losing a bit of cash would be the least of your problems, if legal action was taken against you.

Really? Care to elaborate.

Bony /J*****s deal Cher ching on 13:37 - Sep 8 with 7535 viewsSmellyplumz

No I didn't think so.... And there'll be a lot of legal action just off this board alone, Huw hasn't had much luck in court recently either has he.

Bony /J*****s deal Cher ching on 13:49 - Sep 8 with 7462 viewsblackswan

Bony /J*****s deal Cher ching on 13:37 - Sep 8 by Smellyplumz

No I didn't think so.... And there'll be a lot of legal action just off this board alone, Huw hasn't had much luck in court recently either has he.

He was proven to be a liar and someone who thinks
Falsifying club documents is acceptable. No doubt any skeletons in the closet will come to light in the future
Bony /J*****s deal Cher ching on 13:54 - Sep 8 with 7435 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

For a case to be submitted for a libellous accusation it would need to be proved that what was said is false in a court of law. With some of the accusations against certain people mentioned on here the fact that no action has been taken could speak volumes are these accusations true? Who knows.
Bony /J*****s deal Cher ching on 14:25 - Sep 8 with 7317 viewswaynekerr55

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/-8SLGUwrcu5X2ylwgNhYzKu23pQ/appointm

Now I think his position is totally untenable for a plethora of reasons but like Res says we as posters have to be very, very careful. Not only for personal litigation but also because we know judging by the media being complicit in the propaganda announcements, we don't need to give them an excuse to paint the sellers as saints.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024