Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enjoy 11:32 - Sep 8 with 5091 viewsSmellyplumz

Potter he'll be gone soon if he keeps performing like he has been. A prem club will sack their manager and grab potter. Stating the obvious I know but just saying like.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Enjoy on 11:33 - Sep 8 with 4266 viewsomarjack

Well sh!t..and I thought I was pessimistic.

[Post edited 8 Sep 2018 11:36]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Enjoy on 11:41 - Sep 8 with 4235 viewsSmellyplumz

Enjoy on 11:33 - Sep 8 by omarjack

Well sh!t..and I thought I was pessimistic.

[Post edited 8 Sep 2018 11:36]

Be real my boy, be real.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Enjoy on 11:42 - Sep 8 with 4226 viewspeenemunde

Let’s hope he fails then, so no premier league club comes in for him.
We have some of the thickest fans in the country.
Enjoy on 11:45 - Sep 8 with 4200 viewsSmellyplumz

Enjoy on 11:42 - Sep 8 by peenemunde

Let’s hope he fails then, so no premier league club comes in for him.
We have some of the thickest fans in the country.

Aye and your one of them. It's what's called a dilemma dullard.

Enjoy on 11:46 - Sep 8 with 4193 viewspeenemunde

Hopefully O M won’t score many more goals just in case other clubs may come in for him
Enjoy on 11:47 - Sep 8 with 4183 viewspeenemunde

Enjoy on 11:45 - Sep 8 by Smellyplumz

No, it’s called worrying over nothing.
Enjoy on 11:48 - Sep 8 with 4183 viewsSmellyplumz

Enjoy on 11:46 - Sep 8 by peenemunde

Hopefully O M won’t score many more goals just in case other clubs may come in for him

Give yourself a silent clap fella.

Enjoy on 11:52 - Sep 8 with 4163 viewspeenemunde

Enjoy on 11:48 - Sep 8 by Smellyplumz

Give yourself a silent clap fella.

Yeah I will. And you have a word with yourself.🤣
Login to get fewer ads

Enjoy on 15:10 - Sep 8 with 4007 viewsKrisP

It's not really a dilemma is it? "Do I want the club to do well and lose Potter, or not do well and keep Potter?"
Enjoy on 15:14 - Sep 8 with 3994 viewschad

Enjoy on 11:47 - Sep 8 by peenemunde

No, it’s called worrying over nothing.

In fairness you were likening the results of the takeover to a car crash earlier
Enjoy on 15:20 - Sep 8 with 3962 viewsyescomeon

What the feck is wrong with people.

Upthecity!

Enjoy on 15:32 - Sep 8 with 3929 viewsSirjohnalot

Can never get annoyed by the OP, I try, but the name Smellyplumz, makes me giggle and brings out my inner Carry On, child every time
[Post edited 8 Sep 2018 15:32]
Enjoy on 15:48 - Sep 8 with 3880 viewsWhiterockin

It will make a change.

We have sacked our last six permanent managers since Rogers.
Enjoy on 18:15 - Sep 8 with 3694 viewsperplex

Yep few mill compensation straight into the Yanks pocket no doubt, any youngster we bring through and looks the part will be sold asap and the money will go straight into the Yanks pockets, it will be a gradual process, they will drain and ruin the club then depart, and our timid fan base will just continue to moan and groan but at the same time do nothing about it.
Enjoy on 18:24 - Sep 8 with 3668 viewspencoedjack

Enjoy on 18:15 - Sep 8 by perplex

Yep few mill compensation straight into the Yanks pocket no doubt, any youngster we bring through and looks the part will be sold asap and the money will go straight into the Yanks pockets, it will be a gradual process, they will drain and ruin the club then depart, and our timid fan base will just continue to moan and groan but at the same time do nothing about it.

My thoughts exactly
Enjoy on 18:27 - Sep 8 with 3660 viewsswanforthemoney

So we may lose another manager to the big boys. If it happens, it happens. There's nothing we can do about it. Same if Oli or Connor or someone gets poached in the next window.
Im going to carry on going to the Liberty and supporting the boys. Talking of 'Enjoy', I am already enjoying this season more than the last three put together.

Have fun.

I stand in the North Stand

Enjoy on 18:31 - Sep 8 with 3646 viewsOldjack

He's not far off the mark ,sell sell sell is the new order of the day. I tell you what ,if those money grabbing fuks sell any of our tiny jewels come January,i'll never set foot inside our church or put another bean in their pockets until they've been banished into the wildness ,i'm sick to the teeth of them and the treacherous ones kants !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Enjoy on 18:38 - Sep 8 with 3626 viewslifelong

Can’t see any Premier League clubs coming in for him, unless he takes us up and keeps us up for a season.
Enjoy on 19:01 - Sep 8 with 3579 viewspencoedjack

Enjoy on 18:38 - Sep 8 by lifelong

Can’t see any Premier League clubs coming in for him, unless he takes us up and keeps us up for a season.

Somebody like Stoke ( if they continue to do badly) would be my worry.

As others have said a little compensation & the Yanks would cash in
Enjoy on 19:41 - Sep 8 with 3520 viewsbluenile

Only for you apparently . . . . . . .

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Enjoy on 05:55 - Sep 10 with 3268 viewsjackrmee

what do you suggest we do about it?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Enjoy on 07:53 - Sep 10 with 3215 viewsjackal

People like you are always slagging of fans for doing nothing about the Yanks hold on our club.

They own it!!!!

Wtf do you suggest we do?
Enjoy on 08:22 - Sep 10 with 3184 viewsLoyal

Everyone moves on, good or bad.
Hero to zero, Rodgers to Martinez etc...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Enjoy on 10:02 - Sep 10 with 3088 viewsBloodyhills

Enjoy on 15:10 - Sep 8 by KrisP

It's not really a dilemma is it? "Do I want the club to do well and lose Potter, or not do well and keep Potter?"

You are right. it's not a dilemma. We want our manager and players to do brilliantly and that will always end in other clubs wanting them. This is how things have always been and always will.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Enjoy on 13:57 - Sep 10 with 2948 viewsowainglyndwr

I was only saying over the weekend that in GP I think we could have a really good manager.
With so many players gone they Jenkins and co need to sort out contracts ASAP..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024