Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My wife just blurted out those three words every man fears 14:15 - Sep 8 with 1701 viewsjack_lord

STRICTLY COME DANCING

FFS

Ideas needed on a new hobby.....

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

My wife just blurted out those three words every man fears on 14:19 - Sep 8 with 1697 viewssquarebear

The compromise in our house is we record it, fast forward through the jibber jabber, just watch the dancing and it’s all done and dusted in about 30-40 minutes.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2018 19:42]
My wife just blurted out those three words every man fears on 14:28 - Sep 8 with 1677 viewsbuilthjack

Pub

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

My wife just blurted out those three words every man fears on 14:30 - Sep 8 with 1671 viewsdickythorpe

Re -runs of Mission Impossible on cbs action sky 148
My wife just blurted out those three words every man fears on 14:40 - Sep 8 with 1661 viewsHighjack

Masterbating during Strictly Come Dancing would be a good hobby as it would stop her watching it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

My wife just blurted out those three words every man fears on 14:46 - Sep 8 with 1649 viewsWarwickHunt

My wife just blurted out those three words every man fears on 14:40 - Sep 8 by Highjack

Masterbating during Strictly Come Dancing would be a good hobby as it would stop her watching it.

Can't she multi-task?

ps YKTR
My wife just blurted out those three words every man fears on 14:48 - Sep 8 with 1646 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Take up bagpipes, here are 10 hours as a taster.

[Post edited 8 Sep 2018 14:49]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

My wife just blurted out those three words every man fears on 16:55 - Sep 8 with 1548 viewssainthelens

Come on here and give a running commentary. There are a few butes who'll comment with you.
My wife just blurted out those three words every man fears on 17:07 - Sep 8 with 1537 viewsFlashberryjack

Two televisions, one is strictly no dancing, the other one is.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

My wife just blurted out those three words every man fears on 18:54 - Sep 8 with 1457 viewsjohnlangy

Strictly ?

Can't wait
My wife just blurted out those three words every man fears on 20:22 - Sep 8 with 1398 viewsjack2jack

My wife just blurted out those three words every man fears on 14:48 - Sep 8 by JACKMANANDBOY

Take up bagpipes, here are 10 hours as a taster.

[Post edited 8 Sep 2018 14:49]

Thanks for the link,really enjoying,should be finished by about 1ish👍
My wife just blurted out those three words every man fears on 20:26 - Sep 8 with 1390 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

My wife just blurted out those three words every man fears on 20:22 - Sep 8 by jack2jack

Thanks for the link,really enjoying,should be finished by about 1ish👍

Finished is the right word! The world record for non stop bagpipe listening is 6.3 minutes.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2018 20:27]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

My wife just blurted out those three words every man fears on 20:28 - Sep 8 with 1381 viewsjack2jack

My wife just blurted out those three words every man fears on 20:26 - Sep 8 by JACKMANANDBOY

Finished is the right word! The world record for non stop bagpipe listening is 6.3 minutes.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2018 20:27]

My wife just blurted out those three words every man fears on 16:07 - Sep 9 with 1198 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I got a major b*llocking from the girlfriend for daring to leave the dinner table to see what the ospreys final score was. Because it had put supper late of schedule and nearly caused her to miss the opening titles. For. F*cks. Sake.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

My wife just blurted out those three words every man fears on 00:25 - Sep 10 with 1116 viewsjack_lord

My wife just blurted out those three words every man fears on 16:07 - Sep 9 by Brynmill_Jack

I got a major b*llocking from the girlfriend for daring to leave the dinner table to see what the ospreys final score was. Because it had put supper late of schedule and nearly caused her to miss the opening titles. For. F*cks. Sake.

I would put faulty batteries in the remote and hide all the other's next week mate.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024