Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will CCFC win a game this season? 20:38 - Sep 8 with 4817 viewsvetchonian

Will CCFC win a game this season?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Will CCFC win a game this season? on 20:41 - Sep 8 with 3177 viewssP7qupUf

O f course they will. Think they might do better than a lot of people on here think or give them credit for. They will battle something that we did not do last season.
Will CCFC win a game this season? on 20:44 - Sep 8 with 3162 viewshobo

Needs a 'who cares?' option
Will CCFC win a game this season? on 20:47 - Sep 8 with 3154 viewspencoedjack

Will CCFC win a game this season? on 20:44 - Sep 8 by hobo

Yes but they will get less than 30 points

But it’s OK they are just building for next season, the normal Bassey answer whilst they suffer humiliation
Will CCFC win a game this season? on 21:00 - Sep 8 with 3114 viewsAndy1300

I concur

Number 1 team in Wales

Will CCFC win a game this season? on 21:08 - Sep 8 with 3083 viewsAl_Bundy

Will CCFC win a game this season? on 20:44 - Sep 8 by hobo

This
Will CCFC win a game this season? on 21:20 - Sep 8 with 3044 viewsOldjack

Only if the bottom sides have a bad day at the office

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Will CCFC win a game this season? on 21:24 - Sep 8 with 3024 viewsbyron

Will CCFC win a game this season? on 21:08 - Sep 8 by Al_Bundy

This

Exactly, I can’t even be bothered.....

Benny

Will CCFC win a game this season? on 21:27 - Sep 8 with 3020 viewslonglostjack

Fair play. The only team in the Premier League to still use the long throw-in. Says it all.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Will CCFC win a game this season? on 21:29 - Sep 8 with 3012 viewsAndy1300

Will CCFC win a game this season? on 21:27 - Sep 8 by longlostjack

Fair play. The only team in the Premier League to still use the long throw-in. Says it all.

We started it last season with Kyle

Number 1 team in Wales

Will CCFC win a game this season? on 22:02 - Sep 8 with 2933 viewsGroo

We have become Cardiff City.

Shameful to see threads like this.

Groo does what Groo does best

Will CCFC win a game this season? on 22:47 - Sep 8 with 2859 viewsmajorraglan

My personal feeling is they will win a few and end up with 20 to 25 points, but to be honest I don’t really care. I suspect deep down they probably expect to be relegated. They haven’t spent a great deal so keeping a tight reign on expenditure and trousering the TV money will let them pay off some of their debts and probably retain enough of the squad to have another crack at promotion next year, especially if they keep Warnock.

My real concern is what is happening at Swansea City. I always thought the club was well run and while I expected to see lots of first team players move on, I thought they would be replaced with more experienced players than they have been. So far, the saving grace has been the emergence of some of the Academy players, they are a credit to Cameron Toshack and the other coaches.
Will CCFC win a game this season? on 22:58 - Sep 8 with 2832 viewsomarjack

They'll win few home games..3-4 maybe. They'll go down with less than 30 pts..closer to 25 pts.

Who the f*ck cares anyway. Tan has decided not to pursue survival. He instead brought in some decent championship players for the next season on the very cheap. Kept a championship wage bill..and somewhere around 30-40 m in profit awaits him now. He wants a yo-yo club that can achieve promotion. only to go down the next year, take all the PL income into his pocket..rinse and repeat..the Allams did it for a while with Hull. But as you can all see. It hasn't been working out for them.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Will CCFC win a game this season? (n/t) on 23:43 - Sep 8 with 2767 viewslonglostjack

Will CCFC win a game this season? on 21:27 - Sep 8 by longlostjack

[Post edited 8 Sep 2018 23:44]

Will CCFC win a game this season? on 23:45 - Sep 8 with 2757 viewslonglostjack

Will CCFC win a game this season? on 22:02 - Sep 8 by Groo

We have become Cardiff City.

Shameful to see threads like this.

Became- past tense hopefully.

Will CCFC win a game this season? on 07:12 - Sep 9 with 2646 viewssainthelens

Will CCFC win a game this season? on 21:24 - Sep 8 by byron

Exactly, I can’t even be bothered.....

Yeah we know.
You are always on here.
Will CCFC win a game this season? on 08:33 - Sep 9 with 2567 viewsLoyal

They most certainly will shock a few, whether that's enough to keep them up who knows but they have a much better side than the last time.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Will CCFC win a game this season? on 09:16 - Sep 9 with 2506 viewsbyron

Will CCFC win a game this season? on 08:33 - Sep 9 by Loyal

They most certainly will shock a few, whether that's enough to keep them up who knows but they have a much better side than the last time.

Are you alright?😜

Benny

Will CCFC win a game this season? on 09:19 - Sep 9 with 2504 viewsbyron

Will CCFC win a game this season? on 22:47 - Sep 8 by majorraglan

My personal feeling is they will win a few and end up with 20 to 25 points, but to be honest I don’t really care. I suspect deep down they probably expect to be relegated. They haven’t spent a great deal so keeping a tight reign on expenditure and trousering the TV money will let them pay off some of their debts and probably retain enough of the squad to have another crack at promotion next year, especially if they keep Warnock.

My real concern is what is happening at Swansea City. I always thought the club was well run and while I expected to see lots of first team players move on, I thought they would be replaced with more experienced players than they have been. So far, the saving grace has been the emergence of some of the Academy players, they are a credit to Cameron Toshack and the other coaches.

You gots it👌

Benny

Will CCFC win a game this season? on 09:32 - Sep 9 with 2476 viewspeenemunde

Will CCFC win a game this season? on 20:47 - Sep 8 by pencoedjack

Yes but they will get less than 30 points

But it’s OK they are just building for next season, the normal Bassey answer whilst they suffer humiliation

That’s a very strange post.
You do realise Cardiff are a premier league club and we are not.

Yes they will win matches this season and have every chance of staying up.
I’d rather be in their position, than in the quagmire of the championship that we have landed in.
Will CCFC win a game this season? on 09:42 - Sep 9 with 2456 viewsbyron

Will CCFC win a game this season? on 09:32 - Sep 9 by peenemunde

That’s a very strange post.
You do realise Cardiff are a premier league club and we are not.

Yes they will win matches this season and have every chance of staying up.
I’d rather be in their position, than in the quagmire of the championship that we have landed in.

He’s a very bitter man, it’s ridiculous to speculate on us partic when most can clearly see what we are doing and don’t mind if we do go down and build slowly to avoid the disaster of last time. We know you’d prefer us to spend million and implode, sorry lads. 😂

Benny

Will CCFC win a game this season? on 09:49 - Sep 9 with 2442 viewspeenemunde

Will CCFC win a game this season? on 09:42 - Sep 9 by byron

He’s a very bitter man, it’s ridiculous to speculate on us partic when most can clearly see what we are doing and don’t mind if we do go down and build slowly to avoid the disaster of last time. We know you’d prefer us to spend million and implode, sorry lads. 😂

He only doing what most Cardiff fans have been doing for 7 seasons, predicting downfalls, all based on emotional nonsense.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2018 10:00]
Will CCFC win a game this season? on 10:04 - Sep 9 with 2408 viewspeenemunde

Cardiff are in that group of probably 12 clubs who could be relegated and at this moment it’s a case of “take your pick”.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they finished 20th, then again i wouldn’t be surprised if they finished 10th. Outside of the top 6, it’s very unpredictable.
Will CCFC win a game this season? on 10:25 - Sep 9 with 2384 viewsLoyal

Will CCFC win a game this season? on 09:16 - Sep 9 by byron

Are you alright?😜

I'm fine mate, just dealing in reality as I do every day.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Will CCFC win a game this season? on 12:44 - Sep 9 with 2282 viewsbyron

Will CCFC win a game this season? on 10:25 - Sep 9 by Loyal

I'm fine mate, just dealing in reality as I do every day.

Good to hear, life is tough sometimes, ride the peaks with the troughs. Never let things outside your control, control your emotions.

Benny

Will CCFC win a game this season? on 13:06 - Sep 9 with 2270 viewsRevJames

Will CCFC win a game this season? on 22:58 - Sep 8 by omarjack

They'll win few home games..3-4 maybe. They'll go down with less than 30 pts..closer to 25 pts.

Who the f*ck cares anyway. Tan has decided not to pursue survival. He instead brought in some decent championship players for the next season on the very cheap. Kept a championship wage bill..and somewhere around 30-40 m in profit awaits him now. He wants a yo-yo club that can achieve promotion. only to go down the next year, take all the PL income into his pocket..rinse and repeat..the Allams did it for a while with Hull. But as you can all see. It hasn't been working out for them.

Anyone know what our strategy is?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024