Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Expiring contracts 03:10 - Sep 9 with 4705 viewsSA4

Fer, VDH, Olsson, Narsingh, Roberts, Grimes, Rodon all expiring this summer. With the first 4 all likely to require a wage cut if they are to sign a new deal, is it possible we could lose them on frees? Surely this has to be sorted before Jan..
Expiring contracts on 08:02 - Sep 9 with 3447 viewsLoyal

It has to be otherwise there will be proper problems this time I'm sure.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Expiring contracts on 08:29 - Sep 9 with 3400 viewsQuincy999

I imagine they would happily let the first 4 go at the end of the season for free if we are still in the Championship.
Expiring contracts on 08:39 - Sep 9 with 3371 viewsCatullus

Olsson, Narsingh and Grimes will be allowed to run down I reckon. Fer and VdH will depend on what deal they want, we'll only be really interested in keeping Roberts and Rodon and even then, if they want too much money we may give them a deal and put them straight up for sale.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Expiring contracts on 08:44 - Sep 9 with 3351 viewsWarwickHunt

Never mind about that - Huw’s working on tying Routledge and Dyer down until 2025, the massive fûcking twàt.
Expiring contracts on 08:52 - Sep 9 with 3319 viewsCatullus

Expiring contracts on 08:44 - Sep 9 by WarwickHunt

Never mind about that - Huw’s working on tying Routledge and Dyer down until 2025, the massive fûcking twàt.

Does he like bondage then?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Expiring contracts on 09:15 - Sep 9 with 3260 viewsWarwickHunt

Expiring contracts on 08:52 - Sep 9 by Catullus

Does he like bondage then?

Judging by some of our post-Laudrup signings I think he’s more of a sadist.
Expiring contracts on 10:30 - Sep 9 with 3099 views_

This has become a big problem for us because these players are becoming big successes.

And that's the other thing to weigh up when fans want us to splash money on gambles in the transfer market versus players we know all too well.

I hope they all get new contracts, which won't be cheap, and help us back up.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Expiring contracts on 10:33 - Sep 9 with 3082 viewsLoyal

Expiring contracts on 08:39 - Sep 9 by Catullus

Olsson, Narsingh and Grimes will be allowed to run down I reckon. Fer and VdH will depend on what deal they want, we'll only be really interested in keeping Roberts and Rodon and even then, if they want too much money we may give them a deal and put them straight up for sale.

It's one thing freeing up cash and releasing massive amounts of players to cover costs based on the relegation and mismanagement by Nostrils.

It's another thing when that new side is stripped bare again and within months it's asking for trouble. Even E20 Res and co will agree I'm sure.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Login to get fewer ads

Expiring contracts on 11:19 - Sep 9 with 2991 views_

Expiring contracts on 10:33 - Sep 9 by Loyal

It's one thing freeing up cash and releasing massive amounts of players to cover costs based on the relegation and mismanagement by Nostrils.

It's another thing when that new side is stripped bare again and within months it's asking for trouble. Even E20 Res and co will agree I'm sure.

No idea what you're talking about? Perhaps something that hasn't happened yet is it?

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Expiring contracts on 11:39 - Sep 9 with 2926 viewsthornabyswan

Expiring contracts on 11:19 - Sep 9 by _

No idea what you're talking about? Perhaps something that hasn't happened yet is it?

Yes that's it why would the club want to lose valuable players on free contracts.
I am sure we will offer contracts whether they sign though is another matter.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Expiring contracts on 11:45 - Sep 9 with 2913 viewsLoyal

Expiring contracts on 11:19 - Sep 9 by _

To sell the best players from this squad would be a bad move is my point.

Expiring contracts on 12:21 - Sep 9 with 2850 viewsCooperman

Expiring contracts on 11:45 - Sep 9 by Loyal

That’s just one side of the story. The other side being our inability to hand out thirty grand a week contracts. More balancing of the books next summer is to be expected.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Expiring contracts on 12:45 - Sep 9 with 2796 views_

Expiring contracts on 11:45 - Sep 9 by Loyal

Your point Jam, no your constant bitching, is to have as many facking boring swipes at the Club as you can possibly dream up.

You're not alone 😴

Expiring contracts on 12:51 - Sep 9 with 2781 views_

Expiring contracts on 12:21 - Sep 9 by Cooperman

That’s just one side of the story. The other side being our inability to hand out thirty grand a week contracts. More balancing of the books next summer is to be expected.

This is football and maybe now you'll all stop to think how bastard difficult it is to balance players hopes and dreams whilst keeping them hungry and motivated.

Roberts, who's been a revelation this season after a few games under his belt is worth throwing a good few quid at, but you don't want to create another ego in the dressing room and you have to be careful with balancing the books.

Football costs money and lots of it. People need to stop and think a bit more before slamming the Club for any and everything.

Expiring contracts on 13:02 - Sep 9 with 2758 viewsEU5Makaveli

Surely new contracts to Fer, VDH, Roberts, and Rodon have to be a priority. Loosing any of these on a free would be a disaster.

For the life of me I don’t understand why Routledge and Dyer were given new contracts before any of the above.

Hopefully the club have a plan in place with contracts lined up but it’s concerining nevertheless
Expiring contracts on 13:04 - Sep 9 with 2753 views_

Expiring contracts on 13:02 - Sep 9 by EU5Makaveli

Surely new contracts to Fer, VDH, Roberts, and Rodon have to be a priority. Loosing any of these on a free would be a disaster.

For the life of me I don’t understand why Routledge and Dyer were given new contracts before any of the above.

Hopefully the club have a plan in place with contracts lined up but it’s concerining nevertheless

What???

Two of them were under 23's when their contracts were extended and I'm not sure
Fer was at the Club and VdH wasn't in the squad even, always.

Expiring contracts on 13:07 - Sep 9 with 2746 views_

Expiring contracts on 13:02 - Sep 9 by EU5Makaveli

For the life of me..... 😂😂😂

Expiring contracts on 13:12 - Sep 9 with 2727 viewsLoyal

Expiring contracts on 12:45 - Sep 9 by _

Your point Jam, no your constant bitching, is to have as many facking boring swipes at the Club as you can possibly dream up.

You're not alone 😴

Your feeling unloved mate, it's OK, will you be the Res again, just for me x

Expiring contracts on 13:26 - Sep 9 with 2692 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I'm hoping that the Potter factor will influence the younger ones at least.

He's given them their chance and is coaching them to be better players. Hopefully they'll realise that a few quid more to sit on another team's bench won't further their careers.

Their agents may think differently...

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Expiring contracts (n/t) on 14:10 - Sep 9 with 2603 viewsEU5Makaveli

[Post edited 9 Sep 2018 14:15]
Expiring contracts on 14:15 - Sep 9 with 2593 viewsEU5Makaveli

Expiring contracts on 13:04 - Sep 9 by _

What???

Two of them were under 23's when their contracts were extended and I'm not sure
Fer was at the Club and VdH wasn't in the squad even, always.

Routledge’s last contract extension was in January 2017, Dyers’s at the beginning of the 2016-17 season, I thought it was more recent.

Let’s be honest the baffling thing is why they were given contract extensions in the first place
Expiring contracts on 14:41 - Sep 9 with 2530 views_

Expiring contracts on 14:15 - Sep 9 by EU5Makaveli

Routledge’s last contract extension was in January 2017, Dyers’s at the beginning of the 2016-17 season, I thought it was more recent.

Let’s be honest the baffling thing is why they were given contract extensions in the first place

Shouldn't you have replied with an apology for fake news though?

Expiring contracts on 14:42 - Sep 9 with 2521 viewsRancid

VDH and Roberts will attract attention from clubs with more appeal than us I think.Let's hope they can see that Potteris building something here and want to be a part of it.
Expiring contracts on 15:00 - Sep 9 with 2472 viewsHugeEnkins

Expiring contracts on 08:44 - Sep 9 by WarwickHunt

Lol as fck. Great post
Expiring contracts on 15:22 - Sep 9 with 2419 viewsCatullus

Expiring contracts on 14:42 - Sep 9 by Rancid

VDH and Roberts will attract attention from clubs with more appeal than us I think.Let's hope they can see that Potteris building something here and want to be a part of it.

Rodon will too (attract attention) but going on the current plan if Fer and VdH want too much money, taking all things into account) the owners might decide it's more "financially prudent" to let them leave rather than hand out expensive contracts and then not be able to sell. They might decide we can only afford one of Fer/VdH?
We've already been warned there will be more book balancing so maybe the mantra should be hope for the best but prepare for the worst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024