Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A football thread. 08:43 - Sep 9 with 885 viewsItchySphincter

Bacon Benders v Wales.

Is there an official matchday thread? Who is going to win? Will Connor Roberts shine again? Was the win against ROI a fluke? Is Giggs the Messiah?

Loads to look forward to.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

A football thread. on 09:08 - Sep 9 with 852 viewsirishswan546

Glad to see a thread about football and not the endless off the field threads, just wish it was one that reminded me of the puke-ball my country play.

As great as you played against us and all the good you players you have coming through these two games aren't the ones that will be the ones to judge giggs and the team on as 1. We are a poor team at moment 2. Denmark team is full of semi-pro's and futsal players due to the players ongoing dispute with there FA.

Though with all the yougng Ayers and ythe good brand of football Ayers coming thru, it is exciting times for your country.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2018 9:09]
A football thread. on 09:14 - Sep 9 with 838 viewsMagic_Michu

It’s the full Danish team against us now... they settled their dispute.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

A football thread. on 09:24 - Sep 9 with 821 viewsirishswan546

A football thread. on 09:14 - Sep 9 by Magic_Michu

That will be a good test so, Denmark are decent defensively and any team with Eriksen in it can score goals. Definitely more of a test now than we were.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2018 9:25]
A football thread. on 10:28 - Sep 9 with 774 viewsLoyal

A football thread. on 09:24 - Sep 9 by irishswan546

That will be a good test so, Denmark are decent defensively and any team with Eriksen in it can score goals. Definitely more of a test now than we were.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2018 9:25]

England beat them, it won't be a problem.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

A football thread. on 10:40 - Sep 9 with 756 viewsawayjack

A football thread. on 09:14 - Sep 9 by Magic_Michu

Good news for the 3500 welsh fans. Couldn’t make the trip but looking forward to seeing those welsh lads run rings around the Danes.
A football thread. on 12:20 - Sep 9 with 701 viewsAl_Bundy

I fear Gunter will be selected today.
A football thread. on 12:37 - Sep 9 with 684 viewsDrGonzo

Thursday was brilliant so I really hope we build on that. Even if we lose I won't mind as long as we go for it.

Got a feeling it'll be the same team with Chester instead of Williams. Wouldn't mind seeing Wilson at some point now we've given debuts to that city kid etc.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024