Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v Denmark 09:09 - Sep 9 with 8366 viewsLord_Bony

This young Wales side will be full of confidence after demolishing the ROI 4.1 at Cardiff last week.

Kick off 5pm at Aarhus.

Live on Sky and S4c.

https://goo.gl/images/ZN6eoZ

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Wales v Denmark on 18:38 - Sep 9 with 2020 viewscentrestandswan

We look very ordinary today, plenty of work needed.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Wales v Denmark on 18:45 - Sep 9 with 1974 viewsbermudajack

Wales v Denmark on 18:29 - Sep 9 by icecoldjack

Giggs as manager will ruin this generation of players, they have no direction or plan they are playing on talent alone . The result here is irrelevant the shape and tactical awareness is woeful, making a team full of young exciting talent look bang average.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2018 18:40]

Hard to believe some of the performances against half decent opposition. Ben Davies had a stormer against ROI having a mare tonight...same for Joey Allen.

The big differences are we look nervous, slow and clumsy at the back tonight, no overlapping FB’s joining In attack, Bale & Ramsey being closely marked offering very little. Ericsson best player on the pitch by a country mile.

Unlucky with the penalty decision, but those decisions always seem to happen to Cymru 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Wales v Denmark on 18:46 - Sep 9 with 1959 viewsicecoldjack

Indeed, Denmark are a good team but so are we if prepared right, there seems to be no idea of how to break them down and no change of plan, if this team does anything it will be despite of Giggs not because of him, at least the last bloke had a mentality that bonded the players, Giggs is a cold fish who's never turned 9ut for us in a friendly, shouting at th4 boys to give more on the field is a bit rich considering his past and will rear it's head at some point within the team no doubt.

Clueless manager and once again it's just up to the players with no help from the sidelines .
Wales v Denmark on 18:47 - Sep 9 with 1950 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Wales v Denmark on 18:45 - Sep 9 by bermudajack

Hard to believe some of the performances against half decent opposition. Ben Davies had a stormer against ROI having a mare tonight...same for Joey Allen.

The big differences are we look nervous, slow and clumsy at the back tonight, no overlapping FB’s joining In attack, Bale & Ramsey being closely marked offering very little. Ericsson best player on the pitch by a country mile.

Unlucky with the penalty decision, but those decisions always seem to happen to Cymru 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Ramsey gets neutralized far too easily.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Wales v Denmark on 18:50 - Sep 9 with 1927 viewsjasper_T

Not the end of the world to lose to Denmark away especially considering how little rest we had between games.
Wales v Denmark on 18:51 - Sep 9 with 1919 viewsRancid

Good game and performance.The difference being their superstar turned it on and ours didn't.
Wales v Denmark on 18:54 - Sep 9 with 1878 viewsNogginthenog

We could have lost by a bigger margin but for Hennessy.
Wales v Denmark on 18:56 - Sep 9 with 1859 viewsawayjack

Wales v Denmark on 18:51 - Sep 9 by Rancid

Good game and performance.The difference being their superstar turned it on and ours didn't.

Eriksen was excellent but it was much deeper than Bale having an off day. I thought Ramsey and Allen were poor and we lost ball far too easily. Our defence was also pretty poor and if not for some sloppy finishing and great saves by Hennessy could have been 4 or 5 nil.
Login to get fewer ads

Wales v Denmark on 18:58 - Sep 9 with 1840 viewsicecoldjack

Wales v Denmark on 18:51 - Sep 9 by Rancid

Didn't see the good performance there myself. Agree on the 2 nd bit, Giggs keeping Bale on for 95 mins hoping he'd do the same won't help Gareth when he plays for Madrid next week, fair play he's the polar opposite as a manager compared to when he was a player, always being first to sub off when a game was lost.
Wales v Denmark on 19:02 - Sep 9 with 1818 viewsRancid

Wales v Denmark on 18:56 - Sep 9 by awayjack

Eriksen was excellent but it was much deeper than Bale having an off day. I thought Ramsey and Allen were poor and we lost ball far too easily. Our defence was also pretty poor and if not for some sloppy finishing and great saves by Hennessy could have been 4 or 5 nil.

It seemed that way but I thought we had enough of the ball and on another day would have made it more interesting.We'll target our home games I think and losing out there to Denmark is no great shakes.They'll beat anyone on their own patch.I still think Eriksson was the difference though.
Wales v Denmark on 19:04 - Sep 9 with 1808 viewsRancid

Wales v Denmark on 18:58 - Sep 9 by icecoldjack

Didn't see the good performance there myself. Agree on the 2 nd bit, Giggs keeping Bale on for 95 mins hoping he'd do the same won't help Gareth when he plays for Madrid next week, fair play he's the polar opposite as a manager compared to when he was a player, always being first to sub off when a game was lost.

We had plenty of the ball and weren't overrun so out there I think that was a decent performance.Maybe a good performance was being a touch over patriotic.
Wales v Denmark on 19:10 - Sep 9 with 1753 viewstheloneranger

Wales v Denmark on 17:37 - Sep 9 by Lord_Bony

GOAL! Denmark 1-0 Wales (Eriksen 32)

Christian Eriksen opens his legs and shows his class. The right-back Darsgaard played a sharp square pass to find him in space on the edge of the area. He controlled the ball and then, before the Wales defenders could get out to him, clipped a precise shot across goal and in off the far post. It’s a typically classy finish from Eriksen, though Wales will feel he had far too much space.

Feck

Eriksen loves playing against a Welsh team

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Wales v Denmark on 19:11 - Sep 9 with 1742 viewsBadlands

Bale is not a captain and did very little. Let's face it any other player would have been hooked off after his first half. The promise of a bit of magic isn't always enough.
Ramsey was, once again, dire.
Ampadu and Roberts ran out of steam which is fair enough given the work they put in last week and in the first half.
Chester Mepham needs work but do not give me much confidence
Gunter! Why?
Joe overworked and too often isolated.
The rest don't know how or when to pass.
Hennessy made some decent saves and could do nothing with the goals.
Subs were ineffective.
Giggs loked lost but at least he turned up for an away game.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Wales v Denmark on 19:16 - Sep 9 with 1726 viewsdickythorpe

BANG!!! reality check.

We are nowhere near as good as the media (for now) think we are under Giggs.
Some of our boys in red aren't fully established or even first choice for their clubs yet.
Wales v Denmark on 19:17 - Sep 9 with 1725 viewsDippy

They were a decent unit, who knew each other reasonably well..

It's about bedding in the youth to the group..

Poll: Cooper Out

Wales v Denmark on 19:22 - Sep 9 with 1707 viewsMorganator100

Flippin heck, over reactions on here to a defeat.

1. Denmark are a quality side, should have beaten Croatia in last 16 of World cup. One of the better teams in Europe.

2. This is a young team on the start of it's journey both for players and manager. We have changed personnel and formation, it will take time.

3. We lost to a better team but we weren't taken apart and had chances. Unfortunately some of the big names under performed.

4. We played 2 games in 4 days where Denmark came into this game fresh.
Wales v Denmark on 19:23 - Sep 9 with 1701 viewsRancid

Denmark are one of those teams who will concentrate more on nullifying the oppositions threats and then have the ability to create a few chances and take them.Very intelligent outfit who know eachother and their ethos inside out.
Wales v Denmark on 19:37 - Sep 9 with 1639 viewsMorganator100

Wales v Denmark on 18:29 - Sep 9 by icecoldjack

Giggs as manager will ruin this generation of players, they have no direction or plan they are playing on talent alone . The result here is irrelevant the shape and tactical awareness is woeful, making a team full of young exciting talent look bang average.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2018 18:40]

Unbelievable comment.
Wales v Denmark on 19:56 - Sep 9 with 1587 viewsShaky

Wales v Denmark on 19:23 - Sep 9 by Rancid

Denmark are one of those teams who will concentrate more on nullifying the oppositions threats and then have the ability to create a few chances and take them.Very intelligent outfit who know eachother and their ethos inside out.

Agreed, apart from the fact that Denmark created more than a few chances today.

If they only had a decent frontline striker they could have progressed at the world cup, but instead the choice is so poor Bendtner has only recently been dropped.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Wales v Denmark on 20:13 - Sep 9 with 1536 viewssainthelens

Ampadu wants to stop putting his arms out and get a fckn haircut....good player..scruffy cvnt tho.
Wales v Denmark on 20:22 - Sep 9 with 1510 viewsFireboy2

Wales v Denmark on 18:34 - Sep 9 by awayjack

Lesson for Giggs as tactics played into Denmark hands. Also far too sloppy on the ball. Can’t pick anyone that’s played well. Midfield just outclassed by a good Demark side.

Very true

Plus the fact that they were fresher after their 'strike'

The greedy fvcking cvnts
Wales v Denmark on 20:30 - Sep 9 with 1498 viewsKilkennyjack

Wales v Denmark on 18:56 - Sep 9 by awayjack

I agree.

Our keeper made 3 top saves.

We missed big Ash.

Beware of the Risen People

Wales v Denmark on 20:32 - Sep 9 with 1494 viewsicecoldjack

Wales v Denmark on 19:37 - Sep 9 by Morganator100

Unbelievable comment.

Thank you, book mark it if you wish. Nothing against the players tonight but I'd have thought after spinning away a good chance of qualification last time, the FAW would at least help our talented players with a coach of note, like I said earlier, if this team well it will be despite Giggs not because of him.

No bottle to take off a few big names was a glaring one, awful shape, poor tactics and not being tactically aware enough in getting their midfield closed down better.

Denmark are a good team but so are we, at least individually, it's a coaches job to mesh that, Giggs looked completely lost to me, it's a shame because our players deserve a great coach in there, not a bloke who never bothered to turn up for his country most times .
Wales v Denmark on 20:46 - Sep 9 with 1457 viewsItchySphincter

Wales v Denmark on 20:32 - Sep 9 by icecoldjack

Thank you, book mark it if you wish. Nothing against the players tonight but I'd have thought after spinning away a good chance of qualification last time, the FAW would at least help our talented players with a coach of note, like I said earlier, if this team well it will be despite Giggs not because of him.

No bottle to take off a few big names was a glaring one, awful shape, poor tactics and not being tactically aware enough in getting their midfield closed down better.

Denmark are a good team but so are we, at least individually, it's a coaches job to mesh that, Giggs looked completely lost to me, it's a shame because our players deserve a great coach in there, not a bloke who never bothered to turn up for his country most times .

They should make you manager Ants.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Wales v Denmark on 21:20 - Sep 9 with 1400 viewsElmo

They were the better the team, and won

And - we were the team on top for the vast majority - they were doing all they could to nullify us. They prevailed, understandably.

Going forward - would much rather be supporting us and our youthful exuberance than their turgidness
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024