Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread 18:21 - Sep 10 with 28500 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 10:13 - Sep 15 with 3709 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:36 - Sep 14 by awayjack

Forest history of 2 champions league titles explain their ‘big club’ label. Nice to rub their noses in it but still one hell of an achievement. This season they’ve spend £30m or so on building a high quality squad. I hope we smash them tomorrow but no doubt they’ll be contenders over the season. But then knowing who you are your football knowledge could be written on a very small postage stamp. Why bother posting about football?

Nice post.
Sorry if I upset you by being positive about the Swans.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 14:02 - Sep 15 with 3442 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 14:17 - Sep 15 with 3299 viewsleighton1318

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 14:02 - Sep 15 by jasper_T

Interesting selection, how does that line up?

4-4-1-1 Celina behind McBirnie
4-2-3-1 Fulton and Grimes holding
4-3-2-1 Dandha and Celina behind McBirnie

Does this imply Olsson is dropped or just rested/ rotated? Similarly Naughton?
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:00 - Sep 15 with 3019 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 14:17 - Sep 15 by leighton1318

Interesting selection, how does that line up?

4-4-1-1 Celina behind McBirnie
4-2-3-1 Fulton and Grimes holding
4-3-2-1 Dandha and Celina behind McBirnie

Does this imply Olsson is dropped or just rested/ rotated? Similarly Naughton?

This selection shows even though our squad is weak potter is a clever man and using his nous

I suspect olsson is being eased back in after his injury and naughton doesnt offer as much in attack as roberts
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:01 - Sep 15 with 3003 viewsGroo

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:00 - Sep 15 by Fireboy2

This selection shows even though our squad is weak potter is a clever man and using his nous

I suspect olsson is being eased back in after his injury and naughton doesnt offer as much in attack as roberts

I suspect 3 games in 7 days has some bearing on selection

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:01 - Sep 15 with 2993 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:01 - Sep 15 by Groo

I suspect 3 games in 7 days has some bearing on selection

And this ^
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:03 - Sep 15 with 2976 viewsFlashberryjack

Out in Turkey can't find anywhere to watch the game, regular updates of the game would be very much appreciated.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:09 - Sep 15 with 2900 viewslonglostjack

Declan John needs to wake up.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:09 - Sep 15 with 2887 viewsslate_dk

Best I found http://www.hesgoal.com/news/33852/Swansea_City_vs_Nottingham_Forest.html
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:15 - Sep 15 with 2806 viewsMogzzy9

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:09 - Sep 15 by slate_dk

Best I found http://www.hesgoal.com/news/33852/Swansea_City_vs_Nottingham_Forest.html

Works perfect.
Just disable ad blocker and it'l auto reload. Nice one mate.

[img]http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/giannis-zographos/british-football-club/128/Swansea-City-icon.png[/img]

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:16 - Sep 15 with 2794 viewsThrasher6

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:09 - Sep 15 by slate_dk

The 3 inch square advert in the middle of the screen is a tad annoying...but apart from that thanks

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:25 - Sep 15 with 2644 viewsBLAZE

Thanks. Synced it up with the Radio Wales commentary on the Virgin box (Channel 931 - the stream is about 2minutes behind so use Live Pause or Rewind to sync them)

Only downside is they keep going to the scum game
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:28 - Sep 15 with 2610 viewsGroo

Cardiff 1 up

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:30 - Sep 15 with 2567 viewsBloodyhills

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:16 - Sep 15 by Thrasher6

The 3 inch square advert in the middle of the screen is a tad annoying...but apart from that thanks

Hesgoal working ok for me without adverts in middle screen.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:34 - Sep 15 with 2498 viewsGroo

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:30 - Sep 15 by Bloodyhills

Hesgoal working ok for me without adverts in middle screen.

Its hopeless for, shows Forest attacking all the time.

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:36 - Sep 15 with 2459 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Forest are Dirty as hell.
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:37 - Sep 15 with 2448 viewsThrasher6

Sorted the adverts out....working good now

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:39 - Sep 15 with 2423 viewsMuteswan

Cheers mate 👍
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:39 - Sep 15 with 2423 viewsGroo

Dhanda's having an unfortunate game so far

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:42 - Sep 15 with 2363 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Watching some of our players try and play out of the back when Forest half heatedly press them is embarrassing. Hundreds of millions of pounds spent and this is what we're left with.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 15:42]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:43 - Sep 15 with 2349 viewsGroo

Good save Mulder, hope we wake up second half, going to be lucky of we go in even.

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:47 - Sep 15 with 2252 viewsThrasher6

How was that challenge not a booking??

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:48 - Sep 15 with 2245 viewsslate_dk

How was that not a red card?!
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:48 - Sep 15 with 2237 viewsPozuelosSideys

Jesus fck. They're kicking us all over the field.

You watch the second half now, any of our players even breathing will get booked

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:48 - Sep 15 with 2235 viewslonglostjack

Dirty bastaard. Bad foul on Celina that. Deserved a yellow.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024