Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread 18:21 - Sep 10 with 28647 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:29 - Sep 15 with 3376 viewsSheffieldjack

Forest are getting away with all sorts of dirty tactics. The ref is giving us no protection whatsoever and missing their blatant cheating.
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:29 - Sep 15 with 3367 viewsGroo

Their bullying themselves into a win here with the ref's help.

With Leeds and Middlesborough losing we could be equal top if we turn this round and get a goal.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:37 - Sep 15 with 3158 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Our boys will black & blue by the time this game ends.
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:42 - Sep 15 with 3039 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Not one Swansea player prepared to boot it at the goal, in open play or free kicks.
Yet we know they can do it.

As I typed Mckay had a go, but missed.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 16:43]
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:47 - Sep 15 with 2910 viewsSheffieldjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:42 - Sep 15 by A_Fans_Dad

Not one Swansea player prepared to boot it at the goal, in open play or free kicks.
Yet we know they can do it.

As I typed Mckay had a go, but missed.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 16:43]

Shooting from outside the box seems to have been banned for some reason.
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:48 - Sep 15 with 2870 viewsphact0rri

have to say seeing that kick the ball into colback's face its not a one sided problem this ref... he's just bad at his job.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:52 - Sep 15 with 2781 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:48 - Sep 15 by phact0rri

have to say seeing that kick the ball into colback's face its not a one sided problem this ref... he's just bad at his job.

Nonsense.

Unintentional and hardly life-threatening...
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:54 - Sep 15 with 2689 viewsphact0rri

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:52 - Sep 15 by WarwickHunt

Nonsense.

for me it looked like he did it for spite. but I'd be fuming too if I was on the pitch. this is all completely ridiculous.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:00 - Sep 15 with 2492 viewsSmellyplumz

Horrible team.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:01 - Sep 15 with 2463 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:00 - Sep 15 by Smellyplumz

Horrible team.

.......useless ref!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:02 - Sep 15 with 2437 viewsrossshaw

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:54 - Sep 15 by phact0rri

for me it looked like he did it for spite. but I'd be fuming too if I was on the pitch. this is all completely ridiculous.

Calm down. It’s cheeky, but they’ve been very heavy handed all game.

Hardly the crime of the century

Trundle could still do a job..

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:03 - Sep 15 with 2405 viewsstAteSwan

I think after a match like that we just sort of have to accept a point and be grateful if we get out without any major injuries.

Good thing Montero is already hurt. If he wasn't, he would have been by the end of this one.
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:03 - Sep 15 with 2401 viewsphact0rri

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:00 - Sep 15 by Smellyplumz

Horrible team.

rather depressing I was looking forward to this match for some reason... (maybe the international break) and it ended up being shambles. Good on the lads to not letting the horrid officiating get to their head and not go down to the level of the cheats.

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:05 - Sep 15 with 2349 viewsSheffieldjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:03 - Sep 15 by phact0rri

rather depressing I was looking forward to this match for some reason... (maybe the international break) and it ended up being shambles. Good on the lads to not letting the horrid officiating get to their head and not go down to the level of the cheats.

But to get results in this league we're going to have to learn to be more streetwise.
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:05 - Sep 15 with 2345 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:03 - Sep 15 by stAteSwan

I think after a match like that we just sort of have to accept a point and be grateful if we get out without any major injuries.

Good thing Montero is already hurt. If he wasn't, he would have been by the end of this one.

I think there'd be very little left of Montero if he played today.

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:06 - Sep 15 with 2334 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:54 - Sep 15 by phact0rri

Connor didn't see him and isn't that accurate, anyway. Complete accident, and very funny.

Forest belong in the conference. Team of thugs that were encouraged to express themselves by the ref.
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:06 - Sep 15 with 2322 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:03 - Sep 15 by phact0rri

I'd love to know how the ref gets away with a display like today. Awful.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:10 - Sep 15 with 2230 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:06 - Sep 15 by Smellyplumz

Got to wonder what instructions they're given. Football League keen to maintain the reputation of a tough, physical league for real men?
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:11 - Sep 15 with 2202 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:06 - Sep 15 by Smellyplumz

A good one to send to whoever is responsible for the referees.

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:23 - Sep 15 with 2063 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:52 - Sep 15 by WarwickHunt

Nonsense.

FFS ... He could have killed him !! 😂😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:31 - Sep 15 with 1997 viewsicecoldjack

One 9f those games that will fade away as the soon as th3 final whistle is blown.

Hope.we didn't pay any money for asoro, how he can be on th3 pitch ahead of Dyer,James,routs is a mystery, no touch,no control,no brain ..One of the worst I've seen for a while. Offers next to nothing.

Onto the next one .
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:32 - Sep 15 with 1982 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:31 - Sep 15 by icecoldjack

One 9f those games that will fade away as the soon as th3 final whistle is blown.

Hope.we didn't pay any money for asoro, how he can be on th3 pitch ahead of Dyer,James,routs is a mystery, no touch,no control,no brain ..One of the worst I've seen for a while. Offers next to nothing.

Onto the next one .

We paid £2m for him, another bundle to his agent, and he's earning more than Connor, Dan and Joe put together.
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:46 - Sep 15 with 1894 viewsoldgrey

I suppose the one positive take away from a dire game is that our team of juveniles managed to hold on for the draw against a more experienced team of Desperate Dan types.
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 18:02 - Sep 15 with 1803 viewslidojack

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:46 - Sep 15 by oldgrey

I suppose the one positive take away from a dire game is that our team of juveniles managed to hold on for the draw against a more experienced team of Desperate Dan types.

The positive I'm taking is that we were just as poor as them for a fraction of the price.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 18:02]
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 18:11 - Sep 15 with 1738 viewsAnotherJohn

The punters near me weren't very happy with today's display. I think it gave us a preview of what happens when we have a few key injuries. Without the little bit of Premiership quality left after the fire sale, we offer very little in the final third. Of the players coming into the side, I thought that both John and Asoro were disappointing. Carter-Vickers only had a short cameo, but did okay.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024