Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread 18:21 - Sep 10 with 28246 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 18:42 - Sep 15 with 1907 viewsBadlands

Declan John should not be allowed anywhere near our team - shocking. He was bad in the League Cup but I put that down to being rusty.
McKay - waste of space ... James, Dyer and Rutledge are all better options.
Dhanda - too lightweight when alongside other light weight players.
Fulton - dear, dear me.

Others were OK but disjointed.
Rodon, Roberts, Hoorn, Mulder were very good.

But - Forest were almost as poor as us.

Should get 3 points against teams like this.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 18:46 - Sep 15 with 1889 viewsjasper_T

We're still in the playoff places unless Villa win by 2, or Blackburn by 3. Not bad, considering.
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 20:40 - Sep 15 with 1608 viewsangryjack

Bet Fulton was a great hide and seek player when he was a kid hides behind players when our back four are looking play out he is sh@t
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 22:50 - Sep 15 with 1424 viewsnantywatcher

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 20:40 - Sep 15 by angryjack

Bet Fulton was a great hide and seek player when he was a kid hides behind players when our back four are looking play out he is sh@t

What planet are you on? What an absolute plank you are!!
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 06:53 - Sep 16 with 1269 viewsangryjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 22:50 - Sep 15 by nantywatcher

What planet are you on? What an absolute plank you are!!

Explain yourself prick..... Fulton is garbage
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 09:49 - Sep 16 with 1203 viewsjackrabbit

The team looked shapeless - no width- and shambolic in the second half. I couldn't see what they were trying to do. Nobody prepared to run into the spaces. Ollie was required up front as a target for the goalkeeper clearances, but seemed to alternate between left fullback and left midfield. The game was crying out for some experience, direction and solidity. Why doesn't Potter blend in some of his more experienced players with the 'kids'? I made a 400 mile round trip for this and left disappointed and confirmed in my opinion that the team is too lightweight and inexperienced to do much in this league. It'll be while before I repeat he trip. I'll wait until they're in my neck of the woods in future. My disappointment of course was tempered by relief at not going down 0-1 as we might well have done at the end. Now that would have been a real downer!
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 09:57 - Sep 16 with 1187 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 09:49 - Sep 16 by jackrabbit

The team looked shapeless - no width- and shambolic in the second half. I couldn't see what they were trying to do. Nobody prepared to run into the spaces. Ollie was required up front as a target for the goalkeeper clearances, but seemed to alternate between left fullback and left midfield. The game was crying out for some experience, direction and solidity. Why doesn't Potter blend in some of his more experienced players with the 'kids'? I made a 400 mile round trip for this and left disappointed and confirmed in my opinion that the team is too lightweight and inexperienced to do much in this league. It'll be while before I repeat he trip. I'll wait until they're in my neck of the woods in future. My disappointment of course was tempered by relief at not going down 0-1 as we might well have done at the end. Now that would have been a real downer!

Your not alone in your travelling to see the swans, many away games can be a 400 mile round trip. You invest in the swans you take the rough with the smooth.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024