Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good news for Wales... 02:44 - Sep 11 with 7226 viewsDJack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-45477140

Well paid jobs I would have thought.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Good news for Wales... on 04:17 - Sep 11 with 5030 viewspikeypaul

The remoaners will be fuming.since they hate good news and are happy to cut their nose off to spite their face.

199 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Good news for Wales... on 06:32 - Sep 11 with 4989 viewspeenemunde

Good news for Wales... on 04:17 - Sep 11 by pikeypaul

The remoaners will be fuming.since they hate good news and are happy to cut their nose off to spite their face.

199 AFLI

SIUYRL

They certainly won’t like it.
Just shows the remoaning sides lies once again.
Good news for Wales... on 06:57 - Sep 11 with 4968 viewszedlep

Do you two ever give it a rest?
Always looking for the angle to press your unpopular politics.
Anything raising the profile of Wales is good to help in stopping England regaurding us as the sh@thole of the UK.

Zedzdead

Good news for Wales... on 07:01 - Sep 11 with 4962 viewspeenemunde

Good news for Wales... on 06:57 - Sep 11 by zedlep

Anything raising the profile of Wales is good to help in stopping England regaurding us as the sh@thole of the UK.

Unpopular ? What planet do you live on.
Wales voted to leave, so did Swansea.
Good news for Wales... on 07:24 - Sep 11 with 4937 viewszedlep

Good news for Wales... on 07:01 - Sep 11 by peenemunde

Unpopular ? What planet do you live on.
Wales voted to leave, so did Swansea.

Yes I know. Wales has just as many (proportionately) Dad’s Army-minded thickies as England. With hind-sight the fury aimed at a corrupt EU (Christ, I’m starting to sound like that knobber Trump!) should have been aimed at a Prime Minister who was so concerned with keeping his job that he decided to put that particular ‘loaded gun’ in the hands of the UK ill informed ‘toddler’. If you want to show anger, show it to the Conservative party for allowing silly people like you to feel empowered and not too embarrassed to raise your collective, right arm aloft, heads above the parapet.
Btw, when I said “unpopular” I meant on this forum, duh!

Zedzdead

Good news for Wales... on 10:33 - Sep 11 with 4821 viewsCatullus

Good news for Wales... on 07:24 - Sep 11 by zedlep

Yes I know. Wales has just as many (proportionately) Dad’s Army-minded thickies as England. With hind-sight the fury aimed at a corrupt EU (Christ, I’m starting to sound like that knobber Trump!) should have been aimed at a Prime Minister who was so concerned with keeping his job that he decided to put that particular ‘loaded gun’ in the hands of the UK ill informed ‘toddler’. If you want to show anger, show it to the Conservative party for allowing silly people like you to feel empowered and not too embarrassed to raise your collective, right arm aloft, heads above the parapet.
Btw, when I said “unpopular” I meant on this forum, duh!

What an ignorant opinion. Education is no indication of intelligence or experience, look at Boris, Letwin, Abbot etc.
Democracy is also not decided by education or class. One person one vote is about the majority wish. It's very rude to denigrate evryone who disagrees with you and your belief that you are completely right about the future is........well, are you psychic Sally, Mystic Meg? Do you know where the country will be in 20 years?
Maybe we should remove the vote from anybody who hasn't got a degree or who is over 50? Then maybe take it away from anyone with right wing tendencies? Do you know how ironically fascistic that sounds?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Good news for Wales... on 12:52 - Sep 11 with 4751 viewszedlep

Good news for Wales... on 10:33 - Sep 11 by Catullus

What an ignorant opinion. Education is no indication of intelligence or experience, look at Boris, Letwin, Abbot etc.
Democracy is also not decided by education or class. One person one vote is about the majority wish. It's very rude to denigrate evryone who disagrees with you and your belief that you are completely right about the future is........well, are you psychic Sally, Mystic Meg? Do you know where the country will be in 20 years?
Maybe we should remove the vote from anybody who hasn't got a degree or who is over 50? Then maybe take it away from anyone with right wing tendencies? Do you know how ironically fascistic that sounds?

Not totally ignorant and not aimed at people with little or no education at all, its more your assumption that “thickies” refers to education or lack of.If anything I am a fan of the fight for the right to vote from the rise of the Benefit Societies to the Chartists and beyond. You missed the ‘Dad’s Army’precurser to the “thickies” point. Before you get on your high horse again, I mean the Sitcom and not the 2000000 or so brave souls who were willing to be our last defence in WW2. Maybe I should have chosen another illustration of ‘the good old days’. Irony is potentially getting into an argument about being fascistic when being pee’d off with two posters on here that consistently reduce any football or other topic to an opportunity to push their far right wing agenda. The overtly left wing opinions on here are equally sickening. Say what you want now. I get as cheesed off as anyone else at seeing an OP being reduced to a battle of WUMs and pseudo intellectuals.

Zedzdead

Good news for Wales... on 13:00 - Sep 11 with 4742 viewspikeypaul

Good news for Wales... on 06:57 - Sep 11 by zedlep

Unpopular?

We are in the majority .

Do you not understand how the democratic vote worked ?

Talk about thick remoaners.

199 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Login to get fewer ads

Good news for Wales... on 22:46 - Sep 11 with 4609 viewszedlep

Good news for Wales... on 13:00 - Sep 11 by pikeypaul

Unpopular?

We are in the majority .

Do you not understand how the democratic vote worked ?

Talk about thick remoaners.

199 AFLI

SIUYRL

Read the previous post re: unpopular. I understand a democratic vote as much as the next voter. I also recognise a badly worded key question when I see it. Now we see polls confirming that the result of the same referendum being held now, with the awareness we have, you and yours would be soundly beaten. There will always be different opinions and I’m absolutely fine with that but this world now has people like Donald and Mickey heading up the good old US of A and Boris Johnson, Michael Gove and that guy that looks like the posh kid out of the Bash Street Kids in positions of significant influence in this country. And all we’ve got to fight them are people like Corbyn and Abbott! Desperate times.

Zedzdead

Good news for Wales... on 06:48 - Sep 12 with 4533 viewsPawelAbbott

Good news for Wales... on 06:32 - Sep 11 by peenemunde

They certainly won’t like it.
Just shows the remoaning sides lies once again.

As a Brexit voter, what exactly was it that you thought the country would be like when it is implemented? What did you vote for?
Good news for Wales... on 07:14 - Sep 12 with 4518 viewspeenemunde

Good news for Wales... on 06:48 - Sep 12 by PawelAbbott

As a Brexit voter, what exactly was it that you thought the country would be like when it is implemented? What did you vote for?

You shouldn’t look at the current Brexit negotiations and think this is what people voted for.
These negotiations are a sham, being led by a PM who wants to remain.
Good news for Wales... on 07:23 - Sep 12 with 4509 viewsJango

Good news for Wales... on 06:48 - Sep 12 by PawelAbbott

When you voted remain what did you vote for? Spain, Italy and Greece in crisis. Sweden, Poland Hungary etc are up in the air. Even the billionaire investor George Soros is finally admitting the EU is in big trouble and may cease to exist.

Did you vote to be amongst that chaos when the inevitable happens?
[Post edited 12 Sep 2018 7:24]
Good news for Wales... on 07:51 - Sep 12 with 4482 viewsPawelAbbott

Good news for Wales... on 07:23 - Sep 12 by Jango

When you voted remain what did you vote for? Spain, Italy and Greece in crisis. Sweden, Poland Hungary etc are up in the air. Even the billionaire investor George Soros is finally admitting the EU is in big trouble and may cease to exist.

Two points
1 I didn’t say or give an inclination which way I voted
2 Voting remain would clearly have been a vote for the status quo

My point was what were you expecting the outcome to be when you voted?
Good news for Wales... on 07:55 - Sep 12 with 4476 viewsPawelAbbott

Good news for Wales... on 07:23 - Sep 12 by Jango

George Soros probably has massive investment in the decline of the Euro and so will say anything to help it on its way down. Don’t listen to anything he says and expect it to be anything but an attempt to make him money

Also Brexit doesn’t mean we get to move, we will still be 30 miles off France. We will be affected by these things in or out of the EU.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2018 7:58]
Good news for Wales... on 07:56 - Sep 12 with 4475 viewspikeypaul

1.very obvious you voted remain

2.So you prefer to have no change and bury your head in the sand rather than right the wrongs.

198 AFLI

Good news for Wales... on 08:02 - Sep 12 with 4467 viewsPawelAbbott

Good news for Wales... on 07:56 - Sep 12 by pikeypaul

1.very obvious you voted remain

2.So you prefer to have no change and bury your head in the sand rather than right the wrongs.

198 AFLI

Not one of you has said what you voted for!!
You have no idea what you voted for do you??
Good news for Wales... on 08:34 - Sep 12 with 4440 viewspeenemunde

Good news for Wales... on 08:02 - Sep 12 by PawelAbbott

Not one of you has said what you voted for!!
You have no idea what you voted for do you??

How about an end to free moment.
How about the end of ECHR ruling over the U.K.
I could go on and on..........
Good news for Wales... on 08:41 - Sep 12 with 4434 viewsPawelAbbott

Good news for Wales... on 08:34 - Sep 12 by peenemunde

How about an end to free moment.
How about the end of ECHR ruling over the U.K.
I could go on and on..........

So you don’t want to adhere to internationally accepted laws on human rights???
Good news for Wales... on 08:44 - Sep 12 with 4430 viewsJango

Good news for Wales... on 07:51 - Sep 12 by PawelAbbott

Two points
1 I didn’t say or give an inclination which way I voted
2 Voting remain would clearly have been a vote for the status quo

My point was what were you expecting the outcome to be when you voted?

So you voted remain then.
Good news for Wales... on 08:52 - Sep 12 with 4420 viewspeenemunde

Good news for Wales... on 08:41 - Sep 12 by PawelAbbott

So you don’t want to adhere to internationally accepted laws on human rights???

A British one, not an eu court.
Good news for Wales... on 09:11 - Sep 12 with 4407 viewsPawelAbbott

Good news for Wales... on 08:52 - Sep 12 by peenemunde

A British one, not an eu court.

Why? Do you want people to be treated worse here than what is accepted in Europe?
Surely all people should be treated the same?
Good news for Wales... on 09:39 - Sep 12 with 4395 viewszedlep

Consider this OP subverted again! The referendum question is shown yet again to have been almost criminally inept. At least two more alternatives were needed to represent varying degrees of change required to get the EU organisation to become better. The willingness of Merkel to ‘throw the doors open’ has created an almost understandable xenophobia when the average European is seeing their historic homeland being swamped in such a manner. This has added impetus to a growing extremist and racist tide across the continent. Couple this with the urgency to admit countries that want to join for a variety of reasons (gravy train or Russia being uppermost) but don’t match the set criteria (Greece) and the European project becomes a pharse. If we, as an important country in the set up had, as a people, strongly stated that there was a distinct need for change then that could have created a bandwagon worth jumping on to. Naive maybe,but the referendum question ‘in or out’ was far, far worse.
I still think the OP is great news.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2018 9:42]

Zedzdead

Good news for Wales... on 10:05 - Sep 12 with 4372 viewspeenemunde

Good news for Wales... on 09:11 - Sep 12 by PawelAbbott

Why? Do you want people to be treated worse here than what is accepted in Europe?
Surely all people should be treated the same?

Ffs, we will still have human rights post Brexit.
Absolutely ridiculous to say we won’t.
Good news for Wales... on 11:01 - Sep 12 with 4337 viewsBrynCartwright

It is indeed brilliant news that such a high profile company as AM is willing to invest even more into the St Athan site. Hopefully it will encourage more companies that we have a skilled workforce and to settle here.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Good news for Wales... on 11:25 - Sep 12 with 4322 viewsLeonWasGod

Good news for Wales... on 11:01 - Sep 12 by BrynCartwright

It is indeed brilliant news that such a high profile company as AM is willing to invest even more into the St Athan site. Hopefully it will encourage more companies that we have a skilled workforce and to settle here.

Isn't it just. I'm not sure why anything else needs to be said. ~750 jobs will be a good boost to the region.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024