Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sutton 08:07 - Sep 11 with 9067 viewsSmellyplumz

😂Chris Sutton knows the score.

[Chris Sutton and BBC's Jason Mohammed embroiled in explosive live radio row over 'awful' Cardiff City] http://va.newsrepublic.net/s/FkjYMm

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Sutton on 08:13 - Sep 11 with 6715 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Here it is. JM just sounds like a moron.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Sutton on 08:19 - Sep 11 with 6691 viewsMrSwerve

As much as I can't stand Jason Mohammed, he does expose the kind of lazy punditry that we've been exposed to the past 7 years. Sutton couldn't go into any detail about the Cardiff squad, all he's done is compare spends and come to a conclusion. We know all too well that spending big doesn't necessarily keep you up.

I agree that Cardiff will struggle this season and most likely go down, but I don't think Mohammed is entirely wrong here.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Sutton on 08:31 - Sep 11 with 6654 viewsawayjack

Both seeking attention. Just embarrassing. At least Sutton achieved something by playing the game at decent level. Jason is just hopeless and hugely biased reporter. I agree you don’t need to visit Cardiff to see how shite and unprepared they are for PL football. Hope Chelsea stick 5+ on them on sat.
Sutton on 08:37 - Sep 11 with 6631 viewssainthelens

When JM goes on about team spirit to which Sutton replies you could get 11 guys out of pub with team spirit...he doesn't realise how close to the truth that actually is !!
Sutton on 08:43 - Sep 11 with 6608 viewsowainglyndwr

Chris Sutton is a Jack is a Jack is a Jack he hates Cardiff
Sutton on 09:54 - Sep 11 with 6462 viewsLeonWasGod

Now I'm conflicted. Sutton is an absolute trolling bellend of a pundit. Versus an absolute smug bellend. Hmmm, no points for either as far as I'm concerned (which will be pretty much like most of Crapduff's games).
Sutton on 10:03 - Sep 11 with 6423 viewskeith_gatebroth

Sutton on 08:43 - Sep 11 by owainglyndwr

Chris Sutton is a Jack is a Jack is a Jack he hates Cardiff

Sutton hates Swansea as well, he’s slagged us off many a time.
He’s an arrogant, ignorant, walesphobic ass, can’t stand him.
Sutton on 10:12 - Sep 11 with 6390 viewsCatullus

Did JM really believe Cardiff almost beat Arsenal.....I thought the nearly drew. I debated this with a Cardiff fan and he agreed I had some valid points. I said if Warnock stayed in charge they'd come down because he's excellent at getting promoted but rubbish at staying in the EPL. He has never changed his pre season preparations or his approach to the EPL and it has failed every time. He plays the same style, he plays practically Sunday league level pre season friendlies, he hasn't/doesn't look to add real quality.....he is Tan's wet dream manager, a cheap and cheerful manager who plays a physical, long ball game that most EPL teams, even the poor ones can handle and beat. Team spirit can only take you so far, when the gap in quality is so large and you struggle to even draw games eventually team spirit will disolve.
Sutton is complete nob but that doesn't mean he's wrong!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Sutton on 10:15 - Sep 11 with 6381 viewsLeonWasGod

Sutton on 10:03 - Sep 11 by keith_gatebroth

He's the Katie Hopkins of punditry. Just a thick troll looking for a reaction.
Sutton on 10:49 - Sep 11 with 6310 viewsMorfa_Same

Despite the stick he gets on here I've met Jason Mohammed and he's actually a decent bloke.

Sutton is a complete bellend that I would never tire of punching.
Sutton on 11:19 - Sep 11 with 6248 viewsWarwickHunt

Pair of massive thundercúnts.
Sutton on 11:24 - Sep 11 with 6229 viewsawayjack

Sutton on 10:49 - Sep 11 by Morfa_Same

Despite the stick he gets on here I've met Jason Mohammed and he's actually a decent bloke.

Sutton is a complete bellend that I would never tire of punching.

I’ve met him once and thought he was a dick. I did wind him up about how a BBC reporter / presenter could be so biased, so I suspect he felt the same. Not a decent bloke IMO.
Sutton on 11:44 - Sep 11 with 6177 viewsomarjack

LOL

Sutton is right here. And Jason Mo should realise that his team is going down whether he likes it or not.

Last season, Huddersfield invested double of what Cardiff did. Having a similarly poor squad for the PL..they barely survived, only because we f*cked up in the end. Cardiff really have no chance, Tan knows it, Warnock knows it, the player know it. That's the plan all along anyway, to Yo-Yo between the leagues for maximum profit. Only Jason Mo doesn't know it yet ffs..keep up man.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Sutton on 12:49 - Sep 11 with 6052 viewsItchySphincter

I like how Mohamed constantly refers to Crapdiff as "we".

That puts that debate to bed.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Sutton on 12:57 - Sep 11 with 6036 viewskarnataka

Sutton on 10:03 - Sep 11 by keith_gatebroth

I'll never forget his OTT bleating when Leroy dispossessed Cahill and went on to score. He was saying stuff like Leroy should be done for assault or some such bollox. TW4T
Sutton on 13:18 - Sep 11 with 5967 viewsjackal

They both came across as total tossers.

But I loved Mohammad's great point. " We almost beat Arsenal.....".

Hilarious !
Sutton on 13:26 - Sep 11 with 5943 viewsjacksfullaces

Sutton does what he is paid to do, be blunt (and in some cases controversial) in his views, and then to stick to them no matter what.

A little bit like the Res.

JM, not even worth the time of day, lacks self awareness and people skills so I am told by those who have met him. And obviously just likes to get under the skin of the average Swans fan for the sake of it at times.
Sutton on 14:43 - Sep 11 with 5814 viewsWhiterockin

Sutton on 13:18 - Sep 11 by jackal

They both came across as total tossers.

But I loved Mohammad's great point. " We almost beat Arsenal.....".

Hilarious !

Just a note to Jason.

Last season we did beat Arsenal and still went down.
Sutton on 14:46 - Sep 11 with 5809 viewskarnataka

Sutton on 13:26 - Sep 11 by jacksfullaces

Sutton does what he is paid to do, be blunt (and in some cases controversial) in his views, and then to stick to them no matter what.

A little bit like the Res.

JM, not even worth the time of day, lacks self awareness and people skills so I am told by those who have met him. And obviously just likes to get under the skin of the average Swans fan for the sake of it at times.

Is 'blunt' rhyming slang?
Sutton on 15:57 - Sep 11 with 5682 viewsDewi1jack

Sutton on 14:43 - Sep 11 by Whiterockin

Just a note to Jason.

Last season we did beat Arsenal and still went down.

Ill edit that for you
We beat arsenal quite a few times in 7 seasons.
Oh and city Liverpool Utd Everton amongst many others and still went down.

Ngog a prem player?
Really?
Sure beaky?

Dick 😂

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Sutton on 16:43 - Sep 11 with 5621 viewsicecoldjack

Fook in el, battle of the bell ends, first time in struggling to pick a side to support, I'll go for Sutton because JM is an absolute coont who only got to work for the beeb because of his last name.
Sutton on 17:10 - Sep 11 with 5565 viewssainthelens

Sutton on 16:43 - Sep 11 by icecoldjack

Fook in el, battle of the bell ends, first time in struggling to pick a side to support, I'll go for Sutton because JM is an absolute coont who only got to work for the beeb because of his last name.

Oh fck...there's a 64 page thread coming .....
Sutton on 17:24 - Sep 11 with 5531 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Best way to resolve this is a bare knuckle fight.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Sutton on 21:12 - Sep 11 with 5276 viewsjackrabbit

Sutton on 17:24 - Sep 11 by JACKMANANDBOY

Best way to resolve this is a bare knuckle fight.

We need Harry Hill..
Sutton on 21:39 - Sep 11 with 5220 viewsRancid

Both a pair of pisswhistlers but Sutton made a typical controversial comment and couldn't really back it up.The other one's just a biased douchebag.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024