Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sutton 08:07 - Sep 11 with 9066 viewsSmellyplumz

😂Chris Sutton knows the score.

[Chris Sutton and BBC's Jason Mohammed embroiled in explosive live radio row over 'awful' Cardiff City] http://va.newsrepublic.net/s/FkjYMm

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Sutton on 22:00 - Sep 11 with 2312 viewsTNT

Sutton on 14:46 - Sep 11 by karnataka

Is 'blunt' rhyming slang?

Not sure, but I think 'brick' may be.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Sutton on 22:29 - Sep 11 with 2270 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sutton on 14:43 - Sep 11 by Whiterockin

Just a note to Jason.

Last season we did beat Arsenal and still went down.

We have beaten arsenal 8 times if you include the first division under to Toshack. Cardiff last win was 1961 I think.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Sutton on 23:20 - Sep 11 with 2227 viewsBadlands

Sutton on 08:19 - Sep 11 by MrSwerve

As much as I can't stand Jason Mohammed, he does expose the kind of lazy punditry that we've been exposed to the past 7 years. Sutton couldn't go into any detail about the Cardiff squad, all he's done is compare spends and come to a conclusion. We know all too well that spending big doesn't necessarily keep you up.

I agree that Cardiff will struggle this season and most likely go down, but I don't think Mohammed is entirely wrong here.

'... he does expose the kind of lazy punditry that we've been exposed to the past 7 years ..'

He was very a very large part of the lazy punditry that we've been exposed to the past 7 years.

In fact, the only fair minded pundit who always stood up for the Swans when the likes of Walsh, Ratcliffe or Perry (and bonkers fans) decided to lay in to us was Nathan Blake.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Sutton on 00:02 - Sep 12 with 2201 viewsbuilthjack

Sutton on 23:20 - Sep 11 by Badlands

'... he does expose the kind of lazy punditry that we've been exposed to the past 7 years ..'

He was very a very large part of the lazy punditry that we've been exposed to the past 7 years.

In fact, the only fair minded pundit who always stood up for the Swans when the likes of Walsh, Ratcliffe or Perry (and bonkers fans) decided to lay in to us was Nathan Blake.

Nathan Blake has usually been pretty honest with his opinions.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sutton on 00:58 - Sep 12 with 2181 viewsDJack

Sutton on 00:02 - Sep 12 by builthjack

Correct.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Sutton on 01:37 - Sep 12 with 2159 viewstaylorsmade

JM is the only BBC football related presenter who, in my opinion, actuallly presents himself as a supporter of a particular football club.
Surely, this goes against the usual values required of a BBC employee to maintain a certain level mindedness when presenting sport debates rather than coming across as an absolute tool.
He really does have a massive ego and must think that he is an idol of CCFC fans.
Sutton on 06:13 - Sep 12 with 2111 viewsWhiterockin

Sutton on 01:37 - Sep 12 by taylorsmade

JM is the only BBC football related presenter who, in my opinion, actuallly presents himself as a supporter of a particular football club.
Surely, this goes against the usual values required of a BBC employee to maintain a certain level mindedness when presenting sport debates rather than coming across as an absolute tool.
He really does have a massive ego and must think that he is an idol of CCFC fans.

"JM is the only BBC football related presenter who, in my opinion, actually presents himself as a supporter of a particular football club."

Gary Lineker
Sutton on 07:05 - Sep 12 with 2073 viewspencoedjack

Sutton on 06:13 - Sep 12 by Whiterockin

"JM is the only BBC football related presenter who, in my opinion, actually presents himself as a supporter of a particular football club."

Gary Lineker

Alan Shearer
Login to get fewer ads

Sutton on 08:07 - Sep 12 with 2033 viewssainthelens

Sutton on 07:05 - Sep 12 by pencoedjack

Alan Shearer

Gary Neville
Sutton on 08:42 - Sep 12 with 2008 viewsbyron

Sutton on 08:07 - Sep 12 by sainthelens

Gary Neville

Ian Wright, lawrenson, the spitter, they all do ffs....John hartson?

Benny

Sutton on 08:50 - Sep 12 with 1997 viewsLoyal

Sutton on 08:42 - Sep 12 by byron

Ian Wright, lawrenson, the spitter, they all do ffs....John hartson?

Fruit machine robbers...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sutton on 08:52 - Sep 12 with 1993 viewsbyron

Sutton on 08:50 - Sep 12 by Loyal

Fruit machine robbers...

Is that a band? If not, good name for one👍

Benny

Sutton on 09:15 - Sep 12 with 1972 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Sutton on 06:13 - Sep 12 by Whiterockin

Gary Lineker

Gary Lineker the Leicester supporter.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Sutton on 09:18 - Sep 12 with 1968 viewsWarwickHunt

Sutton on 00:02 - Sep 12 by builthjack

But less so with the contents of fruit machines.

#mastercriminal
Sutton on 09:36 - Sep 12 with 1955 viewsLoyal

Sutton on 08:52 - Sep 12 by byron

It is, in fact its genius.
Where else will our talents take us 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sutton on 09:39 - Sep 12 with 1952 viewssainthelens

Sutton on 08:52 - Sep 12 by byron

He's black...He's mean
He'll rob your fruit machine
Nathan Blake
Nathan Blake
Sutton on 13:57 - Sep 13 with 1791 viewsBloodyhills

Chris Sutton is still an arsehole though.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024