Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GGG v Canelo 15:44 - Sep 11 with 1147 viewsEbo

Who are you going for?

Personally I hope justice prevails this time as Golovkin won that last one fair and square, never a draw. You could see a little confidence draining from Canelo in the last one as he hit Golovkin with his cleanest and hardest punches and GGG just didn't flinch.

Canelo has fatigue problems and I think GGG will try to exploit this with a couple of crushing body shots.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

GGG v Canelo on 10:03 - Sep 12 with 1051 viewsattila_the_hun

GGG won the first fight, he wins the rematch too

"I'm Free"

GGG v Canelo on 15:07 - Sep 16 with 929 viewsEbo

Seems like Oscar De La Hoya won the fight. Shocking decision again. I had it close with GGG just ahead as he landed more jabs and more telling shots, I would not have grumbled if it was a draw but no way was that decision right.

I had it 7-5 GGG

Sickening to see De La Hoya and Hopkins smirking after the fight. Had a feeling all week it would go the distance.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2018 15:13]

GGG v Canelo on 16:54 - Sep 16 with 876 viewsJango

GGG v Canelo on 15:07 - Sep 16 by Ebo

Seems like Oscar De La Hoya won the fight. Shocking decision again. I had it close with GGG just ahead as he landed more jabs and more telling shots, I would not have grumbled if it was a draw but no way was that decision right.

I had it 7-5 GGG

Sickening to see De La Hoya and Hopkins smirking after the fight. Had a feeling all week it would go the distance.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2018 15:13]

Get a grip ffs. Both fighters left it all in the ring. GGG had most jabs but Canelo had the more power shots and was the aggressor. Amazing fight with the decision on a knife edge. Could have gone either way.
GGG v Canelo on 11:52 - Sep 17 with 764 viewsEbo

GGG v Canelo on 16:54 - Sep 16 by Jango

Get a grip ffs. Both fighters left it all in the ring. GGG had most jabs but Canelo had the more power shots and was the aggressor. Amazing fight with the decision on a knife edge. Could have gone either way.

Get a grip?

What fight was you watching? No way was that a Canelo win. The best result he should have got was a draw. Like I said, you fight in Vegas with that crooked Oscar promoting and any decision at the end is never going to go your way.

Really feel sorry for GGG as he is a great champion and to get 2 decisions like he had in the last 2 fights is very sad for boxing.

GGG v Canelo on 18:02 - Sep 17 with 728 viewsperplex

GGG v Canelo on 11:52 - Sep 17 by Ebo

Get a grip?

What fight was you watching? No way was that a Canelo win. The best result he should have got was a draw. Like I said, you fight in Vegas with that crooked Oscar promoting and any decision at the end is never going to go your way.

Really feel sorry for GGG as he is a great champion and to get 2 decisions like he had in the last 2 fights is very sad for boxing.

I agree with Jango a very close and hard fight, no matter what the drama queens, those taken in by media hype, and conspiracy theorists say.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024