Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans LIVE TV 10:06 - Sep 12 with 2747 viewsLoyal

Still no refund for the 2 games I signed up for in Germany.
Anyone risking this on Saturday, seems most aren't getting what they paid for.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swans LIVE TV on 10:54 - Sep 12 with 2689 viewsFlashberryjack

That probably answers a question I asked on another thread, which had zero replies.

If anyone other than yourself has used Swans live TV abroad I'd be very interested to hear your experiences with it, I'm off to Turkey tomorrow.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swans LIVE TV on 11:12 - Sep 12 with 2674 viewsgadgetuk

Bloody Awful is my view, watched a match whilst in france, didn't work for large chunks, then the app said there was no live match available.
Swans LIVE TV on 11:28 - Sep 12 with 2659 viewsArchfuldogster

For some reason the Forest game will only be shown in the "dark markets" and Turkey is not one of those so unless you can persuade the bar owner to run a VPN from a Dark Market country, it will be geo blocked. I don't really get this as it now appears that if the game is broadcast in ANY other country, it won't be shown on Swans Live tv unless you are in a Dark market. The Forest game is being shown in a few countries but the countries that aren't showing it will be blocked anyway!

To be fair, I haven't had any problems viewing the games apart from the first 15 minutes of the Sheffield game where everyone had an issue. I have subscribed for the year so I hope this continues.
Swans LIVE TV on 12:23 - Sep 12 with 2587 viewsVARDREJACK

I bought a Mag 250 box fully loaded and I get every Swans game on the i follow channels without using a vpn, I Subscribed to Swans TV whilst in Spain a few weeks ago but it didn't work.
Swans LIVE TV on 14:31 - Sep 12 with 2504 viewsSwan91

Swans TV has worked pretty well for me every game I have seen so far...no complaints and will still pay for next month aswell. From South Korea
Swans LIVE TV on 01:16 - Sep 13 with 2320 viewsLoyal

Hardly a resounding success.
Fck em, no more money from me.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swans LIVE TV on 06:06 - Sep 13 with 2270 viewsBanosPerth

Swans LIVE TV on 14:31 - Sep 12 by Swan91

Swans TV has worked pretty well for me every game I have seen so far...no complaints and will still pay for next month aswell. From South Korea

Yes, same here apart from the first 16 minutes and full replay of the Preston game (which seemed to affect just about everyone). It seems from the above comments that there is a bit of confusion about the Forest game, but it is being shown on Bein Sports down here in OZ and elsewhere so that is why it will be shown on Swans TV in the 'dark areas' only.
Swans LIVE TV on 06:45 - Sep 13 with 2262 viewsScottishEddie

You payed using an international bank account right?

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Login to get fewer ads

Swans LIVE TV on 07:41 - Sep 13 with 2229 viewsMrSwerve

Swans LIVE TV on 10:54 - Sep 12 by Flashberryjack

That probably answers a question I asked on another thread, which had zero replies.

If anyone other than yourself has used Swans live TV abroad I'd be very interested to hear your experiences with it, I'm off to Turkey tomorrow.

If you have a Turkish bank card, great.

This service isn't about just watching anywhere abroad, otherwise we'd all be using VPNs to watch it. You need to use an international bank card as well as watch from abroad.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Swans LIVE TV on 09:21 - Sep 13 with 2170 viewsSmellyplumz

Huws got your money in his pocket and he's off to buy Laura Ashley Wall paper with it.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Swans LIVE TV on 10:06 - Sep 13 with 2157 viewsgadgetuk

Swans LIVE TV on 07:41 - Sep 13 by MrSwerve

If you have a Turkish bank card, great.

This service isn't about just watching anywhere abroad, otherwise we'd all be using VPNs to watch it. You need to use an international bank card as well as watch from abroad.

No you don't. I used my normal bank account with no issues, apart from the crap feed
Swans LIVE TV on 10:13 - Sep 13 with 2149 viewsMrSwerve

Swans LIVE TV on 10:06 - Sep 13 by gadgetuk

No you don't. I used my normal bank account with no issues, apart from the crap feed

Well that's interesting because the Q&A put out by the club said that this wouldn't be doable.

Swans LIVE TV on 10:16 - Sep 13 with 2144 viewsMrSwerve

"If I am a UK or Republic of Ireland resident and subscribe to SwansTV Live, will I still be able to stream live games when I travel abroad?

No. You would need to be based outside the UK and Republic of Ireland and subscribe with a valid address, telephone number and bank payment details from the UK and Republic of Ireland."

Bit of a confusing statement there on the Q&A...

Swans LIVE TV on 12:02 - Sep 13 with 2118 viewsArchfuldogster

Swans LIVE TV on 10:16 - Sep 13 by MrSwerve

"If I am a UK or Republic of Ireland resident and subscribe to SwansTV Live, will I still be able to stream live games when I travel abroad?

No. You would need to be based outside the UK and Republic of Ireland and subscribe with a valid address, telephone number and bank payment details from the UK and Republic of Ireland."

Bit of a confusing statement there on the Q&A...

I am overseas but paid with a UK card. Couldn't pay with my bank here as I have a maestro card and that's not an acceptable payment method. Have had no problems.
Swans LIVE TV on 12:16 - Sep 13 with 2108 viewsScottishEddie

Something for The Trust to look into.

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Swans LIVE TV on 17:37 - Sep 13 with 2017 viewsicecoldjack

I've had no problems apart from the first game, signed up for the season, 5 of the games have been on viaplay, so wont show on swans tv as there's a market clash, the game on Sat is also on viaplay, I have that on my TV so all bases covered .
Swans LIVE TV on 17:54 - Sep 13 with 2007 viewslondonlisa2001

Swans LIVE TV on 12:16 - Sep 13 by ScottishEddie

Something for The Trust to look into.

We tried, but all we could see was a spinning circle...
Swans LIVE TV on 09:30 - Sep 14 with 1905 viewsSwan91

Swans LIVE TV on 17:37 - Sep 13 by icecoldjack

I've had no problems apart from the first game, signed up for the season, 5 of the games have been on viaplay, so wont show on swans tv as there's a market clash, the game on Sat is also on viaplay, I have that on my TV so all bases covered .

I have been lucky... south korea is classed as a dark area for every game so far... so i have been able to see all the games.
Swans LIVE TV on 11:31 - Sep 16 with 1780 viewswobbly

I couldn’t get to the game yesterday so I watched Swans TV.

Credit where it’s due, I thought the coverage was excellent. Good multi-camera production, intelligent direction, quick with the replays and high quality audio/visual. I was also impressed with how quickly they cut down to the tunnel for post match interviews. Technically slick.

The club and the commercial department are deservedly criticised for a lot these days, but they have done well here.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2018 11:33]
Swans LIVE TV on 12:01 - Sep 16 with 1742 viewsJackflack

Swans LIVE TV on 14:31 - Sep 12 by Swan91

Hello Boyo...
I’m back mwaha

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024