Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Were would we be without Chris Pearlman 13:07 - Sep 12 with 18353 viewsSwanzay

and his global contacts...

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/trade-centre-wales-drive-swans
Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 18:10 - Sep 12 with 2146 views_

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 16:38 - Sep 12 by nantywatcher

Someone on 10%-15% of CP's reported salary could have pulled that deal off in their sleep. I've got a relative in a similar position in the retail sector in a company with a turnover slightly higher than SCFC - they are on £100k pa and would out perform CP working part time. The commercial side of our club IS a joke.

How much was the deal with Trade Centre?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 18:20 - Sep 12 with 2143 viewsOldjack

Amazon are just up the road ,owned by Yanks i believe, i wonder if they've been approached

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 18:20 - Sep 12 with 2130 views_

Any bit of news is jumped on by absolute clowns who haven't got the faintest fack what they're talking about but just want to make as much negative noise as possible.

A lot of these fans will look more and more stupid with every growing bit of success we get.

Truly sad existence.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 18:24 - Sep 12 with 2129 viewsWingstandwood

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 18:20 - Sep 12 by _

Any bit of news is jumped on by absolute clowns who haven't got the faintest fack what they're talking about but just want to make as much negative noise as possible.

A lot of these fans will look more and more stupid with every growing bit of success we get.

Truly sad existence.

Argus!

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 18:25 - Sep 12 with 2115 views_

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 18:24 - Sep 12 by Wingstandwood

And you're up there as one of the worst. Tip for you. Learn what one of these is......'?'

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 19:07 - Sep 12 with 2053 viewsBillyChong

Embarrassing. A kid fresh out of uni could break better deals than Pearlman and Dineen. Pair of amateurs. Have they reached out to anyone further than a ten mile radius?! Bar the tinpot betting company no ones heard of let alone used!
Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 19:13 - Sep 12 with 2042 viewsGlyn1

Alcohol companies are banned. Gambling companies should be banned as well but they sponsor almost every club in the Chanpionship.

Personally I'd prefer to wear a decent company's name like Low Cost Vans rather than 32Red or similar.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 19:36 - Sep 12 with 1993 viewsWingstandwood

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 19:07 - Sep 12 by BillyChong

Embarrassing. A kid fresh out of uni could break better deals than Pearlman and Dineen. Pair of amateurs. Have they reached out to anyone further than a ten mile radius?! Bar the tinpot betting company no ones heard of let alone used!

Aye, ex-commercial manager and matchday programme editor Lisa Hitchings (and others!) would have 'outperformed' the (*cough, cough, cough*) American expertise that was meant to to take the club to the #next level#. Any significant sponsorship come in from the good olde U....S.....of A yet?

#Next level? More like? Regressive previous level with insane costs/wages to take the club backwards to times when the club was in the lower divisions! Some major difference i.e. the club wasn't paying preposterous Premier League wages to absolute impostors like it is now.

Absolute farce!

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 20:34 - Sep 12 with 1914 viewssatrdayboy

“As we move towards duel partnerships between club and stadium, The Trade Centre Wales bought into the vision that will see them sit as the East Stand hero.
Dual not duel. Who checks this!
Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 20:43 - Sep 12 with 1894 viewsGaryjack

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 20:34 - Sep 12 by satrdayboy

“As we move towards duel partnerships between club and stadium, The Trade Centre Wales bought into the vision that will see them sit as the East Stand hero.
Dual not duel. Who checks this!

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 20:44 - Sep 12 with 1892 viewsnantywatcher

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 18:20 - Sep 12 by _

Truly sad existence.

Not in the slightest, unfortunately any income is news after long periods of decay under CP's watch. (And I most certainly am not a clown!)
I have pointed out how useless Pearlman has been consistently within a few weeks of him landing this job. For £150-£200 K we could have appointed a dynamic leader. Karren Brady is on CP's level of salary. Love her or hate her I've got no doubts who would be ten times better at getting the tills ringing. Like most supporters on here I do not understand how we can afford to continually reward abject failure by our big money earners.
Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 21:08 - Sep 12 with 1821 views_

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 20:44 - Sep 12 by nantywatcher

Not in the slightest, unfortunately any income is news after long periods of decay under CP's watch. (And I most certainly am not a clown!)
I have pointed out how useless Pearlman has been consistently within a few weeks of him landing this job. For £150-£200 K we could have appointed a dynamic leader. Karren Brady is on CP's level of salary. Love her or hate her I've got no doubts who would be ten times better at getting the tills ringing. Like most supporters on here I do not understand how we can afford to continually reward abject failure by our big money earners.

I'll ask again, ho much was this deal worth to SCFC?

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 21:10 - Sep 12 with 1825 viewsDewi1jack

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 16:25 - Sep 12 by LeonWasGod

For me the company isn't the funny thing. Of course it's great that we have strong ties with local companies, that's obvious. What tickled me was the over-zealous PR and a press release that wouldn't be out of place in The Office.

Some of the statements are hilarious.

"For the first time in Liberty history, the stadium now has title partners across every stand". A slightly grand way of say we've got adverts everywhere!

Swansea City COO, Chris Pearlman, said: “When we took over the Liberty Stadium we wanted to create a more clutter-free environment for our larger partners.
“This was part of an effort to maximise both the quality and quantity of their exposure, while at the same time enabling the club to recognise the greatest potential value for the positions.
= meaningless gibberish.

"The Trade Centre Wales bought into the vision that will see them sit as the East Stand hero". I thought POG was the East Stand Hero.

"Natural fit" Er, we buy in bulk and sell off on the cheap?

""Natural fit" Er, we buy in bulk and sell off on the cheap?"

Sounds like the same way Beaky buys players from the likes of Falkirk or Ayew Clan

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 21:55 - Sep 12 with 1768 viewsDarran

In all fairness to them they haven’t been on The Ferret or X-Ray for a while.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 22:09 - Sep 12 with 1736 viewsnantywatcher

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 21:08 - Sep 12 by _

I'll ask again, ho much was this deal worth to SCFC?

?? Not the point.
We are paying a hot shot American to pull off a sponsorship deal with a company from Neath.
Are you trying to tell me a sales rep on 50k pa could not have pulled off that deal? Get real.
Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 22:27 - Sep 12 with 1714 viewsbuilthjack

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 21:55 - Sep 12 by Darran

In all fairness to them they haven’t been on The Ferret or X-Ray for a while.

Must be due on soon though.
All those cars they advertise at a low price, they are never ever there when you get there. They then try and sell you a higher priced car.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 22:28 - Sep 12 with 1712 viewsDarran

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 22:27 - Sep 12 by builthjack

Must be due on soon though.
All those cars they advertise at a low price, they are never ever there when you get there. They then try and sell you a higher priced car.

X-Ray have done a show on that already this year.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 22:33 - Sep 12 with 1708 viewsQJumpingJack

I wonder if Huw Jenkins is impressed with Pearlman's work?
Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 22:50 - Sep 12 with 1695 viewsSmellyplumz

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 13:42 - Sep 12 by Wingstandwood

IMO its more the opposite i.e. more a case of local businesses helping the club. It screams out 'over-paid' consultant Leigh Dineen cutting a deal to replenish the clubs coffers with money that would not even pay his 'consultancy' remuneration.

It's a farce! A club infested with third rate two-bob parasites that would not be allowed anywhere near a FTSE AIM company/brand/business let alone a FTSE 100 one.

The recent commercial deals we've had?... Would not have been seen to be out of the ordinary even when the club was in the old 4th Division.

It's a farce! A club infested with third rate two-bob parasites that would not be allowed anywhere near a FTSE AIM company/brand/business let alone a FTSE 100 one.

They shouldn't be let near a FTSE bath key alone the 100.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2018 22:58]

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 23:12 - Sep 12 with 1674 views_

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 22:09 - Sep 12 by nantywatcher

?? Not the point.
We are paying a hot shot American to pull off a sponsorship deal with a company from Neath.
Are you trying to tell me a sales rep on 50k pa could not have pulled off that deal? Get real.

Course it's the point. You aint got a clue what he does or what the deal was worth but you're slamming it anyway.

Typical.

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 23:46 - Sep 12 with 1650 views_

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swans-secure-stadium-control

These deals, whether they're with global companies or not, I would guess are worth a lot more to us now after the hard work was done in securing the lease.

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 00:06 - Sep 13 with 1628 viewsKilkennyjack

Private sector model = modest salary, then a fixed % off deals pulled through the door.

No income for the club means.... less money for our sales guys....

Shirley that model would work better for Swans...?

Beware of the Risen People

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 01:10 - Sep 13 with 1588 viewsE20Jack

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 15:02 - Sep 12 by _

Great deal. Well done the Club and more income for us.

Our fans are a disgrace, an absolute disgrace. Who needs enemies

Don't be silly Chris, I bet multi billion global companies will be falling over themselves to sponsor a CHAMPIONSHIP club.

Agreed though, this is the worst period we have had of fans attitudes following us for as long as I can remember. I would prefer 3000 actual fans than 20,000 people constantly baying for any sort of negativity they can peddle or direct at the club.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 01:11 - Sep 13 with 1596 viewsLoyal

All this is very Mike Lewis, Peter Day, well done y'all.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 04:08 - Sep 13 with 1540 viewsDewi1jack

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 01:10 - Sep 13 by E20Jack

Don't be silly Chris, I bet multi billion global companies will be falling over themselves to sponsor a CHAMPIONSHIP club.

Agreed though, this is the worst period we have had of fans attitudes following us for as long as I can remember. I would prefer 3000 actual fans than 20,000 people constantly baying for any sort of negativity they can peddle or direct at the club.

No "I bet multi billion global companies will be falling over themselves to sponsor a CHAMPIONSHIP club " they won't.
But your beloved Dimwit and other ex board members should have been bringing these sorts of companies on board when we first hit the PL

Then utilising the World wide FREE advertising that SKY offered on a plate to be bringing in International then multi national concerns.
Not the local Curry House and a funeral director.

Lazy, incompetent off field staff has led us to where we find ourselves now money wise.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024