Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Were would we be without Chris Pearlman 13:07 - Sep 12 with 6330 viewsSwanzay

and his global contacts...

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/trade-centre-wales-drive-swans
Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 04:35 - Sep 13 with 918 viewsE20Jack

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 04:08 - Sep 13 by Dewi1jack

No "I bet multi billion global companies will be falling over themselves to sponsor a CHAMPIONSHIP club " they won't.
But your beloved Dimwit and other ex board members should have been bringing these sorts of companies on board when we first hit the PL

Then utilising the World wide FREE advertising that SKY offered on a plate to be bringing in International then multi national concerns.
Not the local Curry House and a funeral director.

Lazy, incompetent off field staff has led us to where we find ourselves now money wise.

Nonsense.

Is ''Dimwit'' Dineen? If so, why is he labelled as my beloved? Never met the guy and rarely spoken about him.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 07:07 - Sep 13 with 874 viewsNeathJack

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 23:12 - Sep 12 by The2econdComing

Course it's the point. You aint got a clue what he does or what the deal was worth but you're slamming it anyway.

Typical.

How much is the deal worth?
Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 07:47 - Sep 13 with 842 viewsRiscaJack

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 23:12 - Sep 12 by The2econdComing

Course it's the point. You aint got a clue what he does or what the deal was worth but you're slamming it anyway.

Typical.

What was it worth? Out of curiosity?

JENKINS OUT

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 08:36 - Sep 13 with 792 viewsmajorraglan

As a Championship club the brand is worth far less than it used to be, couple that with the fact that Swansea is located in South West Wales which is a poorer part of the U.K. then all things considered I don’t think the deal is that bad. It would probably pay the wages of two of the younger under 23players for a season.
With out the deal, it’s money the club wouldn’t have had. FWIW I think Pearlman has a tough job on his hands.
[Post edited 13 Sep 8:37]
Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 08:47 - Sep 13 with 768 viewsawayjack

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 08:36 - Sep 13 by majorraglan

As a Championship club the brand is worth far less than it used to be, couple that with the fact that Swansea is located in South West Wales which is a poorer part of the U.K. then all things considered I don’t think the deal is that bad. It would probably pay the wages of two of the younger under 23players for a season.
With out the deal, it’s money the club wouldn’t have had. FWIW I think Pearlman has a tough job on his hands.
[Post edited 13 Sep 8:37]

I don’t think it’s the deal - it’s what does Pearlman do for his extraordinary salary. Yes he has a tough job but large parts of his making. Why do people see relegation as something likes of Pearlman who’s been COO/CEO for some time not responsible for. Why didn’t he get commercial deals when we were in PL and before they destroyed the brand?
Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 09:12 - Sep 13 with 742 viewsThe2econdComing

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 04:08 - Sep 13 by Dewi1jack

No "I bet multi billion global companies will be falling over themselves to sponsor a CHAMPIONSHIP club " they won't.
But your beloved Dimwit and other ex board members should have been bringing these sorts of companies on board when we first hit the PL

Then utilising the World wide FREE advertising that SKY offered on a plate to be bringing in International then multi national concerns.
Not the local Curry House and a funeral director.

Lazy, incompetent off field staff has led us to where we find ourselves now money wise.

What do you do for work mate

I take it you must head up some marketing company with vast experience?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: Is Swansea City FC still punching above its weight in the 2nd Tier

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 09:16 - Sep 13 with 747 viewsLeonWasGod

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 16:58 - Sep 12 by jacabertawe

It's quality see, innit?
A car discount for season ticket holders? If not, what exactly does "Official Car Supermarket" mean? Will they be supplying a fleet of ex rental Fiestas to the players?
The owner is still building his mansion next to Bonny's on Oystermouth Road. Gargantuan it is.

Oh that carbuncle is for the owner of TCW is it? Looks a bit over the top, to say the least.

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 09:17 - Sep 13 with 745 viewsNookiejack

Completing the stadium deal with the Council was a very odd decision given the relegation situation we have been in over last few years.

Gave up the significant benefits of the peppercorn rent.

Anyway someone on circa £700k per annum must know best.
Login to get fewer ads

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 09:19 - Sep 13 with 741 viewsSmellyplumz

It sums up this club.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 09:24 - Sep 13 with 737 viewsQJumpingJack

Does anyone know how the Jenkins-Pearlman relationship works? Do they get on?
Pearlman seems to be doing a lot of what Jenkins once did.
Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 09:54 - Sep 13 with 702 viewsmajorraglan

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 08:47 - Sep 13 by awayjack

I don’t think it’s the deal - it’s what does Pearlman do for his extraordinary salary. Yes he has a tough job but large parts of his making. Why do people see relegation as something likes of Pearlman who’s been COO/CEO for some time not responsible for. Why didn’t he get commercial deals when we were in PL and before they destroyed the brand?

Pearlman is on huge money, it may be the norm in the US to pay that kind of salary but here it’s huge and a big chunk of the Swans income. I wouldn’t lay the responsibility for relegation at Pearlman’s door, I think the recruiting team and HJ must shoulder a significant proportion of responsibility for that.
Commercial deals, fair comment, but maybe people like Audi who were rumoured to be lined up to sponsor the stadium wouldn’t commit or wouldn’t commit the amount of money the club wanted with the spectre of relegation looming large, which it has for the last 2 to 3seasons.

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 10:23 - Sep 13 with 672 viewsomarjack

There are way too many morons in the club that deserve sacking. 20-30 m in yearly wages going to the likes of Jenkins, Pearlman and other rubbish "businessmen" that bring in an income of 5 m or so a year while the club tumbles down the tiers. Losing 70-80% of its income...Yet the c*nts still get paid as if nothing is happening.

All of these wages should be trimmed to the bare minimum. None of the receivers deserve them. That's practically 20 m/year down the drain. No wonder we were never in a position where we can afford to sign players without selling our best.

It's either an embarrassing management from the Americans..or..there are some things we simply don't know..blackmail? embezzlement? I'll lay off the conspiracy theories. I have no proof of any. But FFS I'd rather we were owned by crooks, rather than being owned by total idiots that know f*ck all about how to keep a business running.
[Post edited 13 Sep 10:23]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 11:44 - Sep 13 with 621 viewsThe2econdComing

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 07:47 - Sep 13 by RiscaJack

What was it worth? Out of curiosity?

I've no idea what it's worth. It could be worth a relative small fortune, we don't know.

And that's the point. Nobody knows what's gone on and.what we're up against yet most want to take another cheap shot.

I'm guessing all the deals the stadium gets now is much, much more income directly for the Swans, since we got the lease.

But again, I don't know for sure, so happy to be corrected. I do remember Dineen telling me about the naming rights though and how that wouldn't have paid that much while we were still in thirds with the Council and the Ospreys. It's a different playing field now so let's hope they're making hay etc...

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 12:44 - Sep 13 with 570 viewsDewi1jack

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 04:35 - Sep 13 by E20Jack

Nonsense.

Is ''Dimwit'' Dineen? If so, why is he labelled as my beloved? Never met the guy and rarely spoken about him.

Which bit is nonsense?
Why do you ignore direct questions about the incompetence with the previous board put to you?

In your book the board (ex or present) can do no wrong.
The fans do no right.
You work out beloved.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 12:49 - Sep 13 with 563 viewsNeathJack

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 11:44 - Sep 13 by The2econdComing

I've no idea what it's worth. It could be worth a relative small fortune, we don't know.

And that's the point. Nobody knows what's gone on and.what we're up against yet most want to take another cheap shot.

I'm guessing all the deals the stadium gets now is much, much more income directly for the Swans, since we got the lease.

But again, I don't know for sure, so happy to be corrected. I do remember Dineen telling me about the naming rights though and how that wouldn't have paid that much while we were still in thirds with the Council and the Ospreys. It's a different playing field now so let's hope they're making hay etc...

If you have no idea of the value of the deal then you defending itl is no different to those lining up to ridicule it, who you are criticising.

You could be defending an absolutely awful deal for all anyone knows.

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 12:56 - Sep 13 with 549 viewstheloneranger

The council are still receiving a cut of any naming rights of the stadium
Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 12:59 - Sep 13 with 540 viewsLoyal

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 09:24 - Sep 13 by QJumpingJack

Does anyone know how the Jenkins-Pearlman relationship works? Do they get on?
Pearlman seems to be doing a lot of what Jenkins once did.

Jenkins dresses up for him on Friday nights and massages his feet whilst singing old American Country n Western songs. It's been said the two of them become inseparable after that but look very embarrassed the next day.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 13:53 - Sep 13 with 492 viewsThe2econdComing

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 12:49 - Sep 13 by NeathJack

If you have no idea of the value of the deal then you defending itl is no different to those lining up to ridicule it, who you are criticising.

If you can't work out how bonkers that sounds then I'm not going to be the one trying to get through to you.

I think you're still smarting from the other night and your damning of loans charged on the central payments. Don't be so bitter.

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 14:28 - Sep 13 with 456 viewsNeathJack

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 13:53 - Sep 13 by The2econdComing

If you can't work out how bonkers that sounds then I'm not going to be the one trying to get through to you.

I think you're still smarting from the other night and your damning of loans charged on the central payments. Don't be so bitter.

You're defending a deal that you have no idea of the details of.

It may be an awful deal, you don't know.

So on what basis are you lauding it?
Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 15:18 - Sep 13 with 414 viewsThe2econdComing

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 14:28 - Sep 13 by NeathJack

You're defending a deal that you have no idea of the details of.

It may be an awful deal, you don't know.

So on what basis are you lauding it?

What deal did we have two weeks ago?

None.

Now we've got an East Stand sponsor, and no doubt it's brought in valuable income when before there was none.

I don't know the ins and out's of a cats arse and have never professed to.

But I'm not going to jump on the latest sheep's bandwagon to slag the club off without knowing the first fack about anything.

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 15:19 - Sep 13 with 412 viewswaynekerr55

"Were would we be"?

Is Perchie BACK?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: Would you rather...
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 17:09 - Sep 13 with 330 viewschad

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 12:49 - Sep 13 by NeathJack

Your post sums up exactly my thoughts as I read the post you were commenting on.
Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 17:22 - Sep 13 with 316 viewsDarran

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 15:18 - Sep 13 by The2econdComing

What deal did we have two weeks ago?

None.

Now we've got an East Stand sponsor, and no doubt it's brought in valuable income when before there was none.

I don't know the ins and out's of a cats arse and have never professed to.

But I'm not going to jump on the latest sheep's bandwagon to slag the club off without knowing the first fack about anything.

You’re right,any money is better than no money.

The thing is though if we’re being sponsored by Low Cost Vans,Trade Centre Wales,Swansea University etc what’s the point of Pearlman being there earning £15k per week?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Are you surprised at how bad the clubs finances appear to be?

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 18:08 - Sep 13 with 278 viewsnantywatcher

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 17:22 - Sep 13 by Darran

You’re right,any money is better than no money.

The thing is though if we’re being sponsored by Low Cost Vans,Trade Centre Wales,Swansea University etc what’s the point of Pearlman being there earning £15k per week?

That's the point I'm making Darran. Any half decent sales rep could have wrapped those three deals up within a few days.
I think the Trust have every right to demand to know the salaries of the top earners - there is no way on earth CP or HJ are worth anything like the suggested figures presented on here.
Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 18:12 - Sep 13 with 270 viewsDarran

Were would we be without Chris Pearlman on 18:08 - Sep 13 by nantywatcher

That's the point I'm making Darran. Any half decent sales rep could have wrapped those three deals up within a few days.
I think the Trust have every right to demand to know the salaries of the top earners - there is no way on earth CP or HJ are worth anything like the suggested figures presented on here.

Everyone in the thread knows the point you’re making my Friend,well unless you’re an awkward çunt with an agenda of course.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Are you surprised at how bad the clubs finances appear to be?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2018