Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hellraiser 14:47 - Sep 12 with 6338 viewsCountyJim

Is it worth 25 quid a year guys

And how Do You get it on your fire box/stick
Hellraiser on 17:37 - Sep 12 with 3881 viewsepaul

Absolutely a steal at that price. You download perfect player and theyll give you the link you need to load it up.

You can ask for a trial if you want first, i wouldnt bother with thst though, just sign up, there is also a facebook page as well

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Hellraiser on 18:17 - Sep 12 with 3857 viewsJackfath

Hellraiser on 17:37 - Sep 12 by epaul

Absolutely a steal at that price. You download perfect player and theyll give you the link you need to load it up.

You can ask for a trial if you want first, i wouldnt bother with thst though, just sign up, there is also a facebook page as well

I'd agree with all of that. I use the Guvnor.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Hellraiser on 19:07 - Sep 12 with 3830 viewstrinityann

Hellraiser on 18:17 - Sep 12 by Jackfath

I'd agree with all of that. I use the Guvnor.

Use the trial, it was unreliable for me.
Hellraiser on 19:28 - Sep 12 with 3814 viewsItchySphincter

I use platinum, signed up before they went across to Hellraiser. Don't understand why anyone would complain about £25 p/a. I use IPTV and every now and then the server goes down, you can check by loading a test line to see where the problem is, but it always comes back, just need to be patient sometimes. Excellent value all in all.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Hellraiser on 20:00 - Sep 12 with 3794 viewslifelong

Hellraiser on 19:28 - Sep 12 by ItchySphincter

I use platinum, signed up before they went across to Hellraiser. Don't understand why anyone would complain about £25 p/a. I use IPTV and every now and then the server goes down, you can check by loading a test line to see where the problem is, but it always comes back, just need to be patient sometimes. Excellent value all in all.

I think it was asked in a previous thread, do you get Championship games?
Hellraiser on 20:25 - Sep 12 with 3776 viewsItchySphincter

Hellraiser on 20:00 - Sep 12 by lifelong

I'm not sure TBH. I have seen sellers list 3pm EFL K.O.'s in thier ads but I haven't looked for them yet, haven't all our away games been televised so far? that's probably why haven't bothered checking. They weren't there last season other than the SKY games.

Hellraiser on 08:57 - Sep 13 with 3651 viewsepaul

Hellraiser on 19:28 - Sep 12 by ItchySphincter

Absolutely, what do people want for 25 quid, yes it does go down now and again but in the main it's very good, if it does go down there is a thread on the forum explaining

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Hellraiser on 08:58 - Sep 13 with 3650 viewsepaul

Hellraiser on 20:00 - Sep 12 by lifelong

It's got EFL ifollow Rog but not been around to see if game is on there when we have played

Login to get fewer ads

Hellraiser on 08:59 - Sep 13 with 3649 viewsepaul

As a further to this, if you have a Samsung or LG smart tv you can down load smartiptv and load your sub to it, its possible the best user face for it

Hellraiser on 11:27 - Sep 13 with 3612 viewsjedijack

I'd be surprised if these guys are about much longer.

The deals they're offering at the moment remind me of the way streamtvbox conducted business just prior to going down the swanny.

I hardly use the service but a friend was telling me that they were down for most of last weekend with 'cloudflare' issues. Looks like they're being targetted by somebody and may well be thinking about an exit plan.
Hellraiser on 12:49 - Sep 13 with 3587 viewsItchySphincter

Hellraiser on 08:57 - Sep 13 by epaul

Absolutely, what do people want for 25 quid, yes it does go down now and again but in the main it's very good, if it does go down there is a thread on the forum explaining

I go to the IPTV web page and delete my MAC address so when I restart the app it has just has the channels which come with the app. That's good enough for me to know that the app and the internet are fine so then I reload my MAC and URL - if it still says 'unavailable' it's just a case of accepting the server is down and waiting for it to come back. I guess you can always check the forum for info to but TBH I've always found it a bit cluttered on there. I have noticed some sellers selling slightly more expensive subs but guaranteeing continuous service by using multiple servers.

Hellraiser on 12:51 - Sep 13 with 3586 viewsItchySphincter

Hellraiser on 11:27 - Sep 13 by jedijack

I'd be surprised if these guys are about much longer.

The deals they're offering at the moment remind me of the way streamtvbox conducted business just prior to going down the swanny.

I hardly use the service but a friend was telling me that they were down for most of last weekend with 'cloudflare' issues. Looks like they're being targetted by somebody and may well be thinking about an exit plan.

The genie is out of the bottle mate - one way or another they're going nowhere. Eventually its going to be up to the broadcasters and service providers to adapt.

Hellraiser on 13:07 - Sep 13 with 3577 viewsjedijack

Hellraiser on 12:51 - Sep 13 by ItchySphincter

The genie is out of the bottle mate - one way or another they're going nowhere. Eventually its going to be up to the broadcasters and service providers to adapt.

I have no doubt there will be providers in some shape or form but they will come and go. The way it's always been.

The offers they're doing recently puts me off massively from looking at them as a long term solution. Along with the fact they're not that great anyway.

I'm just hoping there is a viable alternative for flawless by the time my sub ends next month.
Hellraiser on 17:42 - Sep 13 with 3498 viewsmagicdaps10

Hellraiser on 13:07 - Sep 13 by jedijack

I have no doubt there will be providers in some shape or form but they will come and go. The way it's always been.

The offers they're doing recently puts me off massively from looking at them as a long term solution. Along with the fact they're not that great anyway.

I'm just hoping there is a viable alternative for flawless by the time my sub ends next month.

I fully recommend brians tv, he was a reseller with flawless and for me its spot on.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Hellraiser on 18:39 - Sep 13 with 3487 viewssquarebear

Do you need to use a VPN with this? Isn’t there a risk of one’s ISP blocking it? (I’m with the infuriatingly shyte Talk Talk who blocked Sky Sports when I tried to access it via a dubious source).
Hellraiser on 18:40 - Sep 13 with 3485 viewsJackfath

Hellraiser on 18:39 - Sep 13 by squarebear

Do you need to use a VPN with this? Isn’t there a risk of one’s ISP blocking it? (I’m with the infuriatingly shyte Talk Talk who blocked Sky Sports when I tried to access it via a dubious source).

No.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Hellraiser on 19:26 - Sep 13 with 3468 viewsjedijack

Hellraiser on 17:42 - Sep 13 by magicdaps10

I fully recommend brians tv, he was a reseller with flawless and for me its spot on.

Is he still carrying the flaweless service mate or has he moved to another supplier?
Hellraiser on 20:12 - Sep 13 with 3444 viewsItchySphincter

I've seen Flawless discussed numerous times on here and never understood what it is or how you get it. Most people were usually complaining that it was broken.

IPTV is £25 a year and you just use it through an EPG on your TV. Couldn't be simpler.

Hellraiser on 20:40 - Sep 13 with 3437 viewsjedijack

Hellraiser on 20:12 - Sep 13 by ItchySphincter

I've seen Flawless discussed numerous times on here and never understood what it is or how you get it. Most people were usually complaining that it was broken.

IPTV is £25 a year and you just use it through an EPG on your TV. Couldn't be simpler.

I was one of the main people complaining about it after it went flaky for a couple of months but in the 2 years or so I've been subscribed, it has lived up to its name.

Best IPTV I've ever seen, by a country mile but sadly they're draining the client base and looks like they'll be gone soon.
Hellraiser on 20:58 - Sep 13 with 3432 viewsSPboy

Hellraiser on 20:40 - Sep 13 by jedijack

I was one of the main people complaining about it after it went flaky for a couple of months but in the 2 years or so I've been subscribed, it has lived up to its name.

Best IPTV I've ever seen, by a country mile but sadly they're draining the client base and looks like they'll be gone soon.

I have used Streamcenter, Flawless & Hellraiser over the last 3 years & have found Hellraiser to be the best quality picture quality & the best service in terms of response to issues & keeping customers updated. I have just extended at £25 for an extra 12 months with 3 connections - good value by any standard in my view.

The Guvnor & MJ have been around for quite a few years now doing videos, keeping people up to date on best Kodi sites. It looks like they have settled in to Hellraiser/ UKSAT IPTV / Platinum. I would be confident of them staying a step ahead in the constantly changing streaming game
Hellraiser on 21:05 - Sep 13 with 3422 viewsJack123

Hellraiser on 20:58 - Sep 13 by SPboy

I have used Streamcenter, Flawless & Hellraiser over the last 3 years & have found Hellraiser to be the best quality picture quality & the best service in terms of response to issues & keeping customers updated. I have just extended at £25 for an extra 12 months with 3 connections - good value by any standard in my view.

The Guvnor & MJ have been around for quite a few years now doing videos, keeping people up to date on best Kodi sites. It looks like they have settled in to Hellraiser/ UKSAT IPTV / Platinum. I would be confident of them staying a step ahead in the constantly changing streaming game

I thought the price had gone up to 40 quid, Is the £25 a promotion or something?

libera nos a malo

Hellraiser on 08:59 - Sep 14 with 3343 viewsepaul

Hellraiser on 21:05 - Sep 13 by Jack123

I thought the price had gone up to 40 quid, Is the £25 a promotion or something?

Yes it is, still even a 40 quid, its good value

Hellraiser on 14:08 - Sep 14 with 3301 viewsJack123

Hellraiser on 08:59 - Sep 14 by epaul

Yes it is, still even a 40 quid, its good value

Thank you. yes that's a good price as long as it works good, I paid double that for my flawless sub.

libera nos a malo

Hellraiser on 17:04 - Sep 14 with 3261 viewsJack123

Can you pay via paypal for this?

libera nos a malo

Hellraiser on 08:21 - Sep 15 with 3173 viewsepaul

Hellraiser on 17:04 - Sep 14 by Jack123

Can you pay via paypal for this?

Sorry only just seen your question, yes thats the only way they accept payment

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024