Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hellraiser 14:47 - Sep 12 with 6321 viewsCountyJim

Is it worth 25 quid a year guys

And how Do You get it on your fire box/stick
Hellraiser on 12:55 - Sep 15 with 1885 viewsJack123

Hellraiser on 08:21 - Sep 15 by epaul

Sorry only just seen your question, yes thats the only way they accept payment

Cheers paul, I have it on.. well Iv'e got it, but it's not on at moment :(
[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 13:02]

libera nos a malo

Hellraiser on 09:23 - Sep 16 with 1801 viewsepaul

Hellraiser on 12:55 - Sep 15 by Jack123

Cheers paul, I have it on.. well Iv'e got it, but it's not on at moment :(
[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 13:02]

There's a thread on the forum when it goes down

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Hellraiser on 18:41 - Sep 16 with 1752 viewsLord_Bony

From their site.

For a small time only we are running a promotion on our 1 years subs across the forum,

If you would like to take out a new sub or an extension on your current sub you can do for just

£25.00

Contact your seller now and don't miss this offer
All Activity
Home 1 Years Promotion (Bargain)

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Hellraiser on 21:27 - Sep 16 with 1715 viewsJack123

Hellraiser on 09:23 - Sep 16 by epaul

There's a thread on the forum when it goes down

Have you been using it today? First day of using it properly, and I wasn't too impressed too be honest, the footie was stop/start, tested a few other channels about half ago, sky movies great picture, but seemed to be in a loop, like play for 2 minutes, then rewind back ten seconds and start again.. That's just first impressions, hopefully it's just been a bad weekend for them..

libera nos a malo

Hellraiser on 07:30 - Sep 17 with 1664 viewsWhiterockin

Hellraiser on 21:27 - Sep 16 by Jack123

Have you been using it today? First day of using it properly, and I wasn't too impressed too be honest, the footie was stop/start, tested a few other channels about half ago, sky movies great picture, but seemed to be in a loop, like play for 2 minutes, then rewind back ten seconds and start again.. That's just first impressions, hopefully it's just been a bad weekend for them..

I've been with Brian's Gstreams for a month now after moving over from Flawless and it has been hit and miss. I loaded his Smarters IPTV PRO app onto my box yesterday was really impressed with the content and no buffering so far.
Hellraiser on 09:43 - Sep 17 with 1634 viewsJack123

Hellraiser on 07:30 - Sep 17 by Whiterockin

I've been with Brian's Gstreams for a month now after moving over from Flawless and it has been hit and miss. I loaded his Smarters IPTV PRO app onto my box yesterday was really impressed with the content and no buffering so far.

That's food for thought, I'll see what happens in the next few weeks, may try different ways of watching.

libera nos a malo

Hellraiser on 16:53 - Sep 17 with 1608 viewsAnotherJohn

I tried to sign up, but by the time the site sent me a password to register the special offer had ended. In light of comments I am now considering a rival, which provides a server for satellite along with IPTV.
Hellraiser on 19:28 - Sep 17 with 1580 viewsWhiterockin

Hellraiser on 09:43 - Sep 17 by Jack123

That's food for thought, I'll see what happens in the next few weeks, may try different ways of watching.

Apparently all Championship games are live.
Login to get fewer ads

Hellraiser on 23:16 - Sep 21 with 1459 viewslifelong

Very disappointing.
Hellraiser on 23:57 - Sep 21 with 1446 viewsJack123

Hellraiser on 23:16 - Sep 21 by lifelong

Very disappointing.

It was alright for the Swans game on Tuesday night, more or less perfect! Took a look tonight, and it wasn't very good!

I checked their forum and many were saying the same thing, it seems they are updating servers or changing them.. I checked main event rubbish, yet sky sports action was perfect 1080p, nothing I wanted to watch though :(.

Edit. Be interesting tomorrow, hopefully can watch the Swans on the i follow, though got a sneaky feeling boro have opted out of it.. So if nothing available, I may change to a pl stream, now if that is blocked like last week, seems kinda pointless having it on, goes off halfway through first half and returns second half, which more or less ruins the game.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 0:06]

libera nos a malo

Hellraiser on 01:37 - Sep 22 with 1415 viewsswan65split

Hellraiser on 07:30 - Sep 17 by Whiterockin

its a gonner.
Hellraiser on 08:32 - Sep 22 with 1389 viewsmagicdaps10

Hellraiser on 01:37 - Sep 22 by swan65split

its a gonner.

Seems that way.

Notice live tv is not working this morning, VOD seems to be ok. A lot of these guys have been hit lately, no coincidence that Terrarium tv went and now Gannon's service.
Wouldn't suprise me if they popped up in a different format in a few months mind.

Looks like a new supplier for myself.

Hellraiser seems like the obvious one at present, any others out there?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Hellraiser on 09:28 - Sep 22 with 1372 viewsepaul

Hellraiser on 08:32 - Sep 22 by magicdaps10

Seems that way.

Notice live tv is not working this morning, VOD seems to be ok. A lot of these guys have been hit lately, no coincidence that Terrarium tv went and now Gannon's service.
Wouldn't suprise me if they popped up in a different format in a few months mind.

Looks like a new supplier for myself.

Hellraiser seems like the obvious one at present, any others out there?

Here's another supplier

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Hellraiser on 11:31 - Sep 22 with 1351 viewsElward

Anyome know of hellraiser will have the game today? I know it has the ifollow section but not sure what games they will have covered
Hellraiser on 15:14 - Sep 22 with 1302 viewsJack123

Hellraiser on 11:31 - Sep 22 by Elward

Anyome know of hellraiser will have the game today? I know it has the ifollow section but not sure what games they will have covered

Can't get anything working on it, waste of fuc*ing money and time.

libera nos a malo

Hellraiser on 15:15 - Sep 22 with 1286 viewsElward

Yep, barely anything working
Hellraiser on 15:46 - Sep 22 with 1261 viewsJack123

Hellraiser on 15:15 - Sep 22 by Elward

Yep, barely anything working

Seems to be working on the epl games, got cardiff against man city on, as I'm typing man city just scored a beauty for the third. But i follow games no good.

libera nos a malo

Hellraiser on 15:50 - Sep 22 with 1253 viewsElward

Hellraiser on 15:46 - Sep 22 by Jack123

Seems to be working on the epl games, got cardiff against man city on, as I'm typing man city just scored a beauty for the third. But i follow games no good.

Where you watching? I tried le sports 3 but constajt buffering or kicking me off
Hellraiser on 15:52 - Sep 22 with 1252 viewsbazzool

Ive got a trial and everything seems ok apart from the efl i follow games, buffering and i cant even find the swans game. Its not showing on there. So im on the laptop vipbox.fi and working great
Hellraiser on 15:57 - Sep 22 with 1246 viewsJack123

Hellraiser on 15:50 - Sep 22 by Elward

Where you watching? I tried le sports 3 but constajt buffering or kicking me off

yeah le sports 3, just had a kick out but ok now.

Edit. I spoke too soon, went off and wouldn't start again.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 16:32]

libera nos a malo

Hellraiser on 20:33 - Sep 22 with 1189 viewsJack123

Let's face it, this iptv is a load of fcling crap.. Seen quite a few tonight asking for their money back.. If you are contemplating getting iptv, do not bother with this! They advertise vod!! Nothing there!

What amazes me, is the fools who are actually logged into their website, and should be able to read the complaints, asking to buy it!! ha ha

libera nos a malo

Hellraiser on 21:26 - Sep 22 with 1167 viewsItchySphincter

Well it works for me most of the time.

Our game was not on there, not a fault, it’s not magic. The game was being hosted on vipbox after being streamed from a private swans.com account and it got busted at half time. Nothing to do with IPTV.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Hellraiser on 21:40 - Sep 22 with 1159 viewsJack123

Hellraiser on 21:26 - Sep 22 by ItchySphincter

Well it works for me most of the time.

Our game was not on there, not a fault, it’s not magic. The game was being hosted on vipbox after being streamed from a private swans.com account and it got busted at half time. Nothing to do with IPTV.

I wasn't talking about just the Swans matches.. You got the Joshua fight on,? I haven't, not working, same as all day long.

libera nos a malo

Hellraiser on 21:54 - Sep 22 with 1148 viewsepaul

Hellraiser on 21:40 - Sep 22 by Jack123

I wasn't talking about just the Swans matches.. You got the Joshua fight on,? I haven't, not working, same as all day long.

Got the boxing on in HD, superb quality fair play

Hellraiser on 21:58 - Sep 22 with 1145 viewsJack123

Hellraiser on 21:54 - Sep 22 by epaul

Got the boxing on in HD, superb quality fair play

Hmm, great can't access the tv now.. I may as well blame Hellraiser for that as well, because if it was working earlier, the missis wouldn't have walked in and taken the tv over.

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024