Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jacob Rees Mogg 20:09 - Sep 12 with 21131 viewsCountyJim

I really do not like the bloke or his Tory mates

But these protests out side his house are wrong sorry doesn't deserve that
Jacob Rees Mogg on 09:54 - Sep 13 with 1993 viewsMo_Wives

Jacob Rees Mogg on 09:16 - Sep 13 by ScottishEddie

He is allowed to walk his kids through a toxic protest.

He is also allowed to protect them from it.

Bloody hell, calm down. The man took his children to laugh at the clowns. Men have been doing that for years.

He played it perfectly did old JRM...

"I wouldn't get too excited about it."
He added: "It was a few anarchists who turned up and it wasn't very well organised. It wasn't terribly serious.
"We are a free country. They weren't violent. They aren't admirers of mine. I am in public life and not everybody is going to like me. That is a reality of public life.
"I'd have preferred it if it hadn't happened but I don't want to get it out of perspective. I think much worse things happen to many other people."

What a refreshing change from the politicians crying out for new laws to protect them from tweets.
Mogg came off looking like a reasonable grown up and in the process taught his kids that people will disagree with you and that's OK. No need to have a tantrum. Stay calm and confront them.
While the anarchists came out looking like losers...again. Child bullying losers, btw. I wonder if they actually think through their plans or just grab their placards and run out the door at the first suggestion of action?

Edit - Oh and he also did what an MP should be prepared to do, go and face the people. Especially when they're not cheering for you.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2018 10:04]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Jacob Rees Mogg on 10:08 - Sep 13 with 1971 viewstheloneranger

Jacob Rees Mogg on 09:54 - Sep 13 by Mo_Wives

Bloody hell, calm down. The man took his children to laugh at the clowns. Men have been doing that for years.

He added: "It was a few anarchists who turned up and it wasn't very well organised. It wasn't terribly serious.
"We are a free country. They weren't violent. They aren't admirers of mine. I am in public life and not everybody is going to like me. That is a reality of public life.
"I'd have preferred it if it hadn't happened but I don't want to get it out of perspective. I think much worse things happen to many other people."

What a refreshing change from the politicians crying out for new laws to protect them from tweets.
Mogg came off looking like a reasonable grown up and in the process taught his kids that people will disagree with you and that's OK. No need to have a tantrum. Stay calm and confront them.
While the anarchists came out looking like losers...again. Child bullying losers, btw. I wonder if they actually think through their plans or just grab their placards and run out the door at the first suggestion of action?

Edit - Oh and he also did what an MP should be prepared to do, go and face the people. Especially when they're not cheering for you.

In the early 1980's Ian Bone was accused of being "The Most Dangerous Man in Britain" 😂😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Jacob Rees Mogg on 10:10 - Sep 13 with 1967 viewsMo_Wives

Jacob Rees Mogg on 22:06 - Sep 12 by omarjack

Just because Rees-Mogg and his friends made their entire careers bullying and insulting people, It doesn't mean this is acceptable in any way. Disgusting, savage behaviour directed at innocent kids that probably know very little about politics.

Those who hurled verbal abuse at the children, no matter how mild, have no right to complain about the Tories, they aren't better.

Despicable scum.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2018 22:07]

Who has he bullied and insulted?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Jacob Rees Mogg on 10:11 - Sep 13 with 1962 viewsMo_Wives

Jacob Rees Mogg on 10:08 - Sep 13 by theloneranger

In the early 1980's Ian Bone was accused of being "The Most Dangerous Man in Britain" 😂😂

You can choke on a bone. It's no laughing matter.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Jacob Rees Mogg on 10:13 - Sep 13 with 1954 viewsCatullus

Jacob Rees Mogg on 09:54 - Sep 13 by Mo_Wives

JRM a bully? He's a bit too much of a wimp for that and to be fair, when he insults people he's always very polite about it!

Bone said he was chuffed when Labour MP's came out in support of JRM, said it proves they are all the same and hopes it will help bring about change, or words to that effect. Bone is a nut job who possibly needs sectioning. Got to agree though, politicians are all the same (ok mostly) and change is needed. Verbally abusing young kids though, shocking.

Looking at JRM, apart from him being a Tory, there isn't a great difference between him and Corbyn in attitude or behaviour. Would we want either running the country?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Jacob Rees Mogg on 10:23 - Sep 13 with 1937 viewsjackal

Jacob Rees Mogg on 09:16 - Sep 13 by ScottishEddie

He is allowed to walk his kids through a toxic protest.

He is also allowed to protect them from it.

It's their home.

They shouldn't have to cower behind closed doors. This is Britain 2018. I would show my kids not to bow down to scum.

I suppose it beggars the question, where were the police and security?
Jacob Rees Mogg on 10:37 - Sep 13 with 1917 viewsHighjack

In the end he came third behind Peter Sutcliffe and Jimmy Savile.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jacob Rees Mogg on 11:19 - Sep 13 with 1891 viewsMo_Wives

Jacob Rees Mogg on 10:13 - Sep 13 by Catullus

JRM a bully? He's a bit too much of a wimp for that and to be fair, when he insults people he's always very polite about it!

Bone said he was chuffed when Labour MP's came out in support of JRM, said it proves they are all the same and hopes it will help bring about change, or words to that effect. Bone is a nut job who possibly needs sectioning. Got to agree though, politicians are all the same (ok mostly) and change is needed. Verbally abusing young kids though, shocking.

Looking at JRM, apart from him being a Tory, there isn't a great difference between him and Corbyn in attitude or behaviour. Would we want either running the country?

Bone can say what he wants. The only thing that Labour MP's supporting JRM (on this issue) proves is that they also understand that the protests could be outside their house next. It's not a partisan issue...of course they're all the same when it comes to not wanting people protesting on their front door.
If them agreeing today proves they're all the same is he going to be consistent when they're disagreeing tomorrow?

I used to think they were all the same when I was a conspiracy theorist. I now think that most of them are the same (as you just said) and yes I think change is definitely needed. Although, I'd be vary careful about just ripping up the way we do things in some ham fisted revolution. And as for this clown if he thinks I'm joining his revolution he can f*ck off. He led a protest which made him and his followers look like bullies and in the process insulted a woman he claims to be fighting for (the nanny). I wouldn't trust that div to park my car, tbh

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

Jacob Rees Mogg on 11:20 - Sep 13 with 1890 viewsMo_Wives

Jacob Rees Mogg on 10:37 - Sep 13 by Highjack

In the end he came third behind Peter Sutcliffe and Jimmy Savile.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Jacob Rees Mogg on 12:20 - Sep 13 with 1859 viewsJack_Meoff

Jacob Rees Mogg on 09:08 - Sep 13 by LeonWasGod

He doesn't seem much of a Labour/Jezza fan to me

Indeed. Still, it didn't stop the usual suspects jumping all over it as fast as possible with the usual tiresome cliches.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Jacob Rees Mogg on 14:25 - Sep 13 with 1786 viewssherpajacob

Who called him that?

my guess is one of Murdoch, Maxwell or Dacre.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Jacob Rees Mogg on 14:26 - Sep 13 with 1784 viewsCatullus

Jacob Rees Mogg on 11:19 - Sep 13 by Mo_Wives

Bone can say what he wants. The only thing that Labour MP's supporting JRM (on this issue) proves is that they also understand that the protests could be outside their house next. It's not a partisan issue...of course they're all the same when it comes to not wanting people protesting on their front door.
If them agreeing today proves they're all the same is he going to be consistent when they're disagreeing tomorrow?

I used to think they were all the same when I was a conspiracy theorist. I now think that most of them are the same (as you just said) and yes I think change is definitely needed. Although, I'd be vary careful about just ripping up the way we do things in some ham fisted revolution. And as for this clown if he thinks I'm joining his revolution he can f*ck off. He led a protest which made him and his followers look like bullies and in the process insulted a woman he claims to be fighting for (the nanny). I wouldn't trust that div to park my car, tbh

We all need to conspiracy theorists, it makes life more interesting.

My theory is the MP's are paying Bone to behave this way to make them all look reasonable, sensible and clever. Of course he could just be a screaming nut job that even Lord Sutch wouldn't have touched with a bargepole!

I think we know

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Jacob Rees Mogg on 14:40 - Sep 13 with 1766 viewsHighjack

Jacob Rees Mogg on 12:20 - Sep 13 by Jack_Meoff

Indeed. Still, it didn't stop the usual suspects jumping all over it as fast as possible with the usual tiresome cliches.

I bloody hate it when the usual suspects do that.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Jacob Rees Mogg on 14:40 - Sep 13 with 1764 viewsHighjack

Jacob Rees Mogg on 14:25 - Sep 13 by sherpajacob

Who called him that?

I think it was Frank Bruno.

Jacob Rees Mogg on 14:45 - Sep 13 with 1752 viewsWitneyjack

Jacob Rees Mogg on 20:48 - Sep 12 by builthjack

Isn't he the Tory guy who has moved his companies to Ireland to get around brexit?

No. This is misinformation . Youtube him on Nick Ferrari's LBC answering that accusation. I don't agree with all his beliefs but I will say he is always very polite when he is in a debate. He never bullies or abuses and will always listen to the other side. He is also happy to speak with protesters when they turn up at his meetings.

As I say, I don't agree with his policies but it is refreshing to see a Politician who answers the questions asked head on and not ducking them like most MP's.
Jacob Rees Mogg on 14:51 - Sep 13 with 1742 viewssherpajacob

Jacob Rees Mogg on 14:45 - Sep 13 by Witneyjack

No. This is misinformation . Youtube him on Nick Ferrari's LBC answering that accusation. I don't agree with all his beliefs but I will say he is always very polite when he is in a debate. He never bullies or abuses and will always listen to the other side. He is also happy to speak with protesters when they turn up at his meetings.

As I say, I don't agree with his policies but it is refreshing to see a Politician who answers the questions asked head on and not ducking them like most MP's.

Questions like "what are your brexit plans?"

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Jacob Rees Mogg on 14:52 - Sep 13 with 1739 viewsCatullus

Now now, don't go posting something that could be factually correct or the usual suspects will be on your case......whoever they are, but it won't be me, I plan on taking an afternoon nap very soon.

Jacob Rees Mogg on 15:02 - Sep 13 with 1722 viewsLeonWasGod

Strictly speaking misinformation, but the spirit of the accusations is correct. His company set up a new investment fund in Ireland because they believed leaving the EU would affect investment in the UK. They specifically said uncertainty around Brexit was one of the reasons and advised investors to invest in Ireland rather that the UK.

RM then denied this (lied), despite all of this being very clearly communicated by the company.

So the accusations that he's a hypocrite and profiteering from Brexit are both correct it appears. And then you can throw in liar into the mix too.
Jacob Rees Mogg on 15:13 - Sep 13 with 1698 viewstheloneranger

Jacob Rees Mogg on 14:25 - Sep 13 by sherpajacob

Who called him that?

In 1984 by the paper "The Sunday People" which was then owned by the Mirror Group

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Jacob Rees Mogg on 15:15 - Sep 13 with 1696 viewsSenhin

Jacob Rees Mogg on 10:10 - Sep 13 by Mo_Wives

Who has he bullied and insulted?

Why does this get a down vote? Why can't people have discussions these days instead of getting offended or attacking people. The only thing I can assume is that the down vote was because the person doing so thinks that he does bully and insult, but if this is the case why not provide examples and have a discussion? Wouldn't that be more productive than just down voting in anger and not offering anything?

I have never voted conservative or anything, so am not praising Mogg... But I have also never seen him bully anyone. Or does someone having a different point of view count as bullying now? Is this a micro-agression? Are you perhaps triggered? Should we provide you with a safe-space?

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Jacob Rees Mogg on 15:17 - Sep 13 with 1688 viewsBatterseajack

Jacob Rees Mogg on 15:02 - Sep 13 by LeonWasGod

Strictly speaking misinformation, but the spirit of the accusations is correct. His company set up a new investment fund in Ireland because they believed leaving the EU would affect investment in the UK. They specifically said uncertainty around Brexit was one of the reasons and advised investors to invest in Ireland rather that the UK.

RM then denied this (lied), despite all of this being very clearly communicated by the company.

So the accusations that he's a hypocrite and profiteering from Brexit are both correct it appears. And then you can throw in liar into the mix too.

He can lie with a straight face.
Jacob Rees Mogg on 15:32 - Sep 13 with 1666 viewsHighjack

Jacob Rees Mogg on 15:15 - Sep 13 by Senhin

Why does this get a down vote? Why can't people have discussions these days instead of getting offended or attacking people. The only thing I can assume is that the down vote was because the person doing so thinks that he does bully and insult, but if this is the case why not provide examples and have a discussion? Wouldn't that be more productive than just down voting in anger and not offering anything?

I have never voted conservative or anything, so am not praising Mogg... But I have also never seen him bully anyone. Or does someone having a different point of view count as bullying now? Is this a micro-agression? Are you perhaps triggered? Should we provide you with a safe-space?

Yeah he always seems to conduct himself with good manners and politeness. It’s an achievement n itself that he’s one of the only people who came out of an Ali G interview with any semblance of credit.

I can understand people criticising him for his beliefs or policies but the way he conducts himself is impeccable (unless it’s just a massive act which is possible.)

It’s telling that a lot of dyed in the wool Tory haters like Jess Phillips and Owen Jones seem to like him on a personal level despite their diametric (is that the right word?) oppositeness (definitely not the right word).

Jacob Rees Mogg on 16:15 - Sep 13 with 1629 viewsLeonWasGod

Jacob Rees Mogg on 15:15 - Sep 13 by Senhin

It's mart6, he's our phantom up and down arrower and board legend. He's here, he's there, mart6 is every effin where
Jacob Rees Mogg on 17:57 - Sep 13 with 1585 viewsThrasher6

Got two kids...five and eight....funny name for kids but....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Jacob Rees Mogg on 18:08 - Sep 13 with 1575 viewswestwalesed

Jacob Rees Mogg on 15:32 - Sep 13 by Highjack

Yeah he always seems to conduct himself with good manners and politeness. It’s an achievement n itself that he’s one of the only people who came out of an Ali G interview with any semblance of credit.

I can understand people criticising him for his beliefs or policies but the way he conducts himself is impeccable (unless it’s just a massive act which is possible.)

It’s telling that a lot of dyed in the wool Tory haters like Jess Phillips and Owen Jones seem to like him on a personal level despite their diametric (is that the right word?) oppositeness (definitely not the right word).

Even though they're diametrically opposed.... :)

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024