Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jacob Rees Mogg 20:09 - Sep 12 with 20954 viewsCountyJim

I really do not like the bloke or his Tory mates

But these protests out side his house are wrong sorry doesn't deserve that
Jacob Rees Mogg on 19:00 - Sep 13 with 1678 viewsArizlan2

Jacob Rees Mogg on 20:58 - Sep 12 by Darran

Let’s be honest JRM is a right çunt but the bloke in the cap should be taken to the nearest vets and put to sleep.

While they are at the vets they should have ALL Lib Dems, Tony Blair, Gordon Brown and that parasitic spineless maggot Leanne wood and have them put down too, with Leanne Wood this first to go, good riddance to the lot of them esp Wood the oxygen waster that she is
Jacob Rees Mogg on 19:15 - Sep 13 with 1664 viewsDr_Winston

If Kinnock achieved anything in life beyond securing a spiffing EU pension it was putting specimens like this back under the rocks where they belong. Unfortunately the emergence of Corbyn (and his henchpersons like McDonnell and Abbott) has kicked those rocks over.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jacob Rees Mogg on 19:56 - Sep 13 with 1610 viewsArizlan2

Jacob Rees Mogg on 19:15 - Sep 13 by Dr_Winston

If Kinnock achieved anything in life beyond securing a spiffing EU pension it was putting specimens like this back under the rocks where they belong. Unfortunately the emergence of Corbyn (and his henchpersons like McDonnell and Abbott) has kicked those rocks over.

Haha so True 👏🏼
Jacob Rees Mogg on 20:08 - Sep 13 with 1591 viewspeenemunde

Jacob Rees Mogg on 19:15 - Sep 13 by Dr_Winston

Kinnock ffs.....🤣
Jacob Rees Mogg on 20:22 - Sep 13 with 1581 viewsKilkennyjack

Jacob Rees Mogg on 15:32 - Sep 13 by Highjack

Yeah he always seems to conduct himself with good manners and politeness. It’s an achievement n itself that he’s one of the only people who came out of an Ali G interview with any semblance of credit.

I can understand people criticising him for his beliefs or policies but the way he conducts himself is impeccable (unless it’s just a massive act which is possible.)

It’s telling that a lot of dyed in the wool Tory haters like Jess Phillips and Owen Jones seem to like him on a personal level despite their diametric (is that the right word?) oppositeness (definitely not the right word).

I have to say politeness and good manners simply do not cut it.

This guy is dangerous.
He holds hardline views that have no place in a modern western democracy.

His ERG group have self-interest as a core value.
Dreadful, establishment posh boys who really want the British Empire back.

Feck this Tory Brexit.

Beware of the Risen People

Jacob Rees Mogg on 20:49 - Sep 13 with 1564 viewsHighjack

Jacob Rees Mogg on 20:22 - Sep 13 by Kilkennyjack

This guy is dangerous.

Feck this Tory Brexit.

Which views have no place in a democracy out of interest? And what would your solution be? Ban him?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jacob Rees Mogg on 21:12 - Sep 13 with 1551 viewsDr_Winston

Can't think of many views that JRM holds that many traditional Irish Catholics don't.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jacob Rees Mogg on 21:19 - Sep 13 with 1541 viewsCatullus

This guy is dangerous.

Feck this Tory Brexit.

So the difference between him and you is he is polite and has manners?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Jacob Rees Mogg on 22:10 - Sep 13 with 1516 viewsKilkennyjack

Jacob Rees Mogg on 20:49 - Sep 13 by Highjack

Which views have no place in a democracy out of interest? And what would your solution be? Ban him?

Well his views on abortion are certainly hard line.
And dreadful.

Jacob Rees Mogg on 22:14 - Sep 13 with 1512 viewsKilkennyjack

Jacob Rees Mogg on 21:19 - Sep 13 by Catullus

And the difference between you and I, is that you are a snivelling, quisling who has learnt to have no confidence in his fellow welsh people.

I believe that all decisions about wales, should be taken in wales, by elected welsh people.
That is normal in the rest of the world of course.

Jacob Rees Mogg on 00:33 - Sep 14 with 1463 viewsArizlan2

Jacob Rees Mogg on 22:10 - Sep 13 by Kilkennyjack

And dreadful.

Oh dear.... someone here living their life by a fairy tale. I've decided I'm going to become a Jedi and live my life that way.... a far more believable story than killkennys bible nonsense.
Jacob Rees Mogg on 00:35 - Sep 14 with 1462 viewsArizlan2

This guy is dangerous.

Feck this Tory Brexit.

Which democracy are you talking about, the one where Welsh people voted to leave the EU and the likes of you and the scum that is Leanne wood that want to forget that and keep us in with those muppets regardless #dictatorship
Jacob Rees Mogg on 00:58 - Sep 14 with 1454 viewsArizlan2

And dreadful.

Your religious views are nonsense, anyone with half a brain cell clearly knows this. Anyone basing their political view on a fairy tale such as you should never be allowed the vote. You views are that of a child, if you want to live in make believe land I suggest pack your gypsy caravan and sod of to Disney land
Jacob Rees Mogg on 01:39 - Sep 14 with 1442 viewsDJack

Jacob Rees Mogg on 09:54 - Sep 13 by Mo_Wives

Bloody hell, calm down. The man took his children to laugh at the clowns. Men have been doing that for years.

He played it perfectly did old JRM...

"I wouldn't get too excited about it."
He added: "It was a few anarchists who turned up and it wasn't very well organised. It wasn't terribly serious.
"We are a free country. They weren't violent. They aren't admirers of mine. I am in public life and not everybody is going to like me. That is a reality of public life.
"I'd have preferred it if it hadn't happened but I don't want to get it out of perspective. I think much worse things happen to many other people."

What a refreshing change from the politicians crying out for new laws to protect them from tweets.
Mogg came off looking like a reasonable grown up and in the process taught his kids that people will disagree with you and that's OK. No need to have a tantrum. Stay calm and confront them.
While the anarchists came out looking like losers...again. Child bullying losers, btw. I wonder if they actually think through their plans or just grab their placards and run out the door at the first suggestion of action?

Edit - Oh and he also did what an MP should be prepared to do, go and face the people. Especially when they're not cheering for you.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2018 10:04]

Your best ever post.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Jacob Rees Mogg on 03:05 - Sep 14 with 1418 viewsMo_Wives

Jacob Rees Mogg on 01:39 - Sep 14 by DJack

Your best ever post.

Funny thing, I believe this is also yours

Thank you, Mr D

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Jacob Rees Mogg on 03:12 - Sep 14 with 1415 viewsMo_Wives

Jacob Rees Mogg on 21:19 - Sep 13 by Catullus

You left your chin exposed their, Kilk, and Cats found it with an uppercut.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Jacob Rees Mogg on 07:38 - Sep 14 with 1362 viewsKilkennyjack

Jacob Rees Mogg on 00:58 - Sep 14 by Arizlan2

Your religious views are nonsense, anyone with half a brain cell clearly knows this. Anyone basing their political view on a fairy tale such as you should never be allowed the vote. You views are that of a child, if you want to live in make believe land I suggest pack your gypsy caravan and sod of to Disney land

I never post my religious view.
Politics we have a knock around.

Rees-Mogg however has shared his view on abortion.
Its below because i doubt you could find it on ur own.
Western democracies do not share his view. Thats a fact.

‘Conservative backbencher Jacob Rees-Mogg has said he is entitled to his views after he was branded "extreme" after expressing opposition to abortion in all circumstances, including rape and incest.

Mr Rees-Mogg, MP for North East Somerset, has found himself in the limelight after being mentioned as a future successor to Prime Minister Theresa May.’

Jacob Rees Mogg on 07:39 - Sep 14 with 1361 viewsHighjack

And dreadful.

Well it’s certainly not something I’d agree with but it’s also certainly not hardline or extreme.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Jacob Rees Mogg on 07:45 - Sep 14 with 1358 viewsKilkennyjack

Jacob Rees Mogg on 07:39 - Sep 14 by Highjack

Well it’s certainly not something I’d agree with but it’s also certainly not hardline or extreme.

Ok - give me an example of what view on abortion could represent a harder line then ?

Jacob Rees Mogg on 09:47 - Sep 14 with 1312 viewsMo_Wives

Jacob Rees Mogg on 07:45 - Sep 14 by Kilkennyjack

Ok - give me an example of what view on abortion could represent a harder line then ?

If he believed a foetus was a life the same as a baby or a toddler, as he does, and was also pro abortion.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Jacob Rees Mogg on 10:47 - Sep 14 with 1284 viewsCatullus

Jacob Rees Mogg on 22:14 - Sep 13 by Kilkennyjack

And the difference between you and I, is that you are a snivelling, quisling who has learnt to have no confidence in his fellow welsh people.

I believe that all decisions about wales, should be taken in wales, by elected welsh people.
That is normal in the rest of the world of course.

Quisling? NO, I'm British and proud of it.

All decisions in Wales ......... so you'd deny any non Welsh people the right to representation?

I have confidence in Welsh people but I have no confidence in the WAG.

What is normal in the rest of the world......there are many different normals depending on whether or not you live in a democracy.

Again though, by the insult, you prove the differnce between yourself and Rees Mogg. We are constantly told (by religious people) that we should look to god (of whichever religion) and he/she/it/they will bring peace and harmony yet ironically very little causes more arguments or wars than religion.
Religion will only bring peace when we've all killed each other and I'd rather be a snivelling quisling than.....well....you.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Jacob Rees Mogg on 10:50 - Sep 14 with 1284 viewsHighjack

Jacob Rees Mogg on 07:45 - Sep 14 by Kilkennyjack

His stance is that with abortion you are denying the unborn child a chance of life. There are many who share that view. It’s not an extremist view at all. But because he’s driven by strong medieval religious beliefs he believes life begins at the moment of conception. The question of when an exponentially dividing clump of cells becomes a person is one we will always disagree on and we’ll never get it right because if we set the law at a certain point of pregnancy people will always argue that the foetus is just as human and has a right to life before that.

It’s a valid debate, some people think it’s abhorrent to deny a child a chance of life and others think it’s abhorrent to force the mother through nine months of pregnancy and childbirth and bringing an unwanted child into the world especially the case of rape. I don’t think either is necessarily an extremist point of view.

I think Mogg is completely wrong on this. But it’s a completely valid viewpoint. It’s not nasty or hardline to want to protect unborn life. It certainly has a place in our democracy and the debate will never ever go away.

Jacob Rees Mogg on 11:48 - Sep 14 with 1257 viewsLohengrin

Jacob Rees Mogg on 09:47 - Sep 14 by Mo_Wives

If he believed a foetus was a life the same as a baby or a toddler, as he does, and was also pro abortion.

That was word for word the response that came to my mind, Mo.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Jacob Rees Mogg on 11:50 - Sep 14 with 1255 viewswestwalesed

Jacob Rees Mogg on 10:50 - Sep 14 by Highjack

His stance is that with abortion you are denying the unborn child a chance of life. There are many who share that view. It’s not an extremist view at all. But because he’s driven by strong medieval religious beliefs he believes life begins at the moment of conception. The question of when an exponentially dividing clump of cells becomes a person is one we will always disagree on and we’ll never get it right because if we set the law at a certain point of pregnancy people will always argue that the foetus is just as human and has a right to life before that.

It’s a valid debate, some people think it’s abhorrent to deny a child a chance of life and others think it’s abhorrent to force the mother through nine months of pregnancy and childbirth and bringing an unwanted child into the world especially the case of rape. I don’t think either is necessarily an extremist point of view.

I think Mogg is completely wrong on this. But it’s a completely valid viewpoint. It’s not nasty or hardline to want to protect unborn life. It certainly has a place in our democracy and the debate will never ever go away.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Jacob Rees Mogg on 11:59 - Sep 14 with 1248 viewsLohengrin

And dreadful.

His views on the sanctity of life are entirely consistent, Killy, he also sees opposition to the restoration of capital punishment as a natural corollary.

It has to be said too that his views on any number of issues are only ‘hardline’ or ‘extreme’ within the ever contracting parameters of the new politico-media consensus, they are pretty commonplace in the country at large.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024