Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jacob Rees Mogg 20:09 - Sep 12 with 21115 viewsCountyJim

I really do not like the bloke or his Tory mates

But these protests out side his house are wrong sorry doesn't deserve that
Jacob Rees Mogg on 12:06 - Sep 15 with 1479 viewsCatullus

Jacob Rees Mogg on 11:24 - Sep 15 by Arizlan2

Yes very true. Blair wanted and still does want to keep those doors wide open. it's like I said before, Wales has long been a labour country unfortunately in my eyes, but the fact that Labour Wales voted for a so called Tory Brexit... something alarming there isn't it?! The problem is that these Pro EU morons want to turn it into a race issue when it's clearly not. It's not about who comes but the fact that the doors held wide open and the EU wants to be one big country but it doesn't work.

I used to work in a factory full of Welsh workers, the company then started to employ polish agency workers. Then they started making things very difficult for the locals, making us work over time, turning up the lines and slowing them down to suit them, threaten redundancy, just generally doing all they could, making things difficult for people esp for those that had worked there for years that were close to retirement. They basically wanted us out to replace us with polish. This happened 15 years ago in one small welsh town. If it happened here it happened everywhere and is still happening today. They talk about people on benefits, people don't want to work, but the opportunity isn't there as these jobs have been filled by foreigners. These muppets tell us that we have sold our children's future, what we've done is tried to save it and stop it becoming a lost generation, so when I see comments that complete traitors like Kilkenny and Leanne wood and Blair the mass murdering scum spew nonsense, it makes my blood boil. Thankfully enough people in Wales and England had the foresight to vote out.

#Liberation ✊🏻

So you lived through a problem caused by immigration yet many remainers would deny it and claim it's false news.
The valleys have been hit hard, they voted stronhly for brexit, I saw one tv interview where a woman said all the EU projects she'd seen ( having the EU flag on them ) had been vanity projects with no real improvement or long term gain.
Something that irritates is this claim that Wales benefits massively from the EU grants. Since 2000 Wales got less than 5 billion in 18 years but we are constantly told our EU contributions are paltry in the vast scheme of things. So, doing the maths, if well over 130 billion in 18 years is paltry what about less than 5 in 18? Not forgetting that Westminster has been subsidising Wales for all those years.....and rightly so after years of English rulers taking our resources.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Jacob Rees Mogg on 12:07 - Sep 15 with 1478 viewsArizlan2

Jacob Rees Mogg on 11:51 - Sep 15 by omarjack

You're absolutely right. It's not racist at all. Unless of course the population growth comes from whites reproducing. Then it's completely ok.

As stated previously, these Pro EU morons want to turn it into a race issue to deflect what's really happening
Jacob Rees Mogg on 12:13 - Sep 15 with 1469 viewsArizlan2

Jacob Rees Mogg on 12:06 - Sep 15 by Catullus

So you lived through a problem caused by immigration yet many remainers would deny it and claim it's false news.
The valleys have been hit hard, they voted stronhly for brexit, I saw one tv interview where a woman said all the EU projects she'd seen ( having the EU flag on them ) had been vanity projects with no real improvement or long term gain.
Something that irritates is this claim that Wales benefits massively from the EU grants. Since 2000 Wales got less than 5 billion in 18 years but we are constantly told our EU contributions are paltry in the vast scheme of things. So, doing the maths, if well over 130 billion in 18 years is paltry what about less than 5 in 18? Not forgetting that Westminster has been subsidising Wales for all those years.....and rightly so after years of English rulers taking our resources.

This actually happened to me and people in my town. Politicians spew rubbish for their own political gain not what's in the interest of their electorate that put them their. We have seen that recently by all those people that have done their best to derail Brexit, the thing that we voted for fair and square. These people are playing with our lives, real lives, with a pathetic PC whim and ideology about one Europe.
Jacob Rees Mogg on 12:22 - Sep 15 with 1458 viewsCatullus

Jacob Rees Mogg on 12:13 - Sep 15 by Arizlan2

This actually happened to me and people in my town. Politicians spew rubbish for their own political gain not what's in the interest of their electorate that put them their. We have seen that recently by all those people that have done their best to derail Brexit, the thing that we voted for fair and square. These people are playing with our lives, real lives, with a pathetic PC whim and ideology about one Europe.

Yes, this one Europe ideology they chase like some great utopian dream yet I'm sure most of Europe isn't ready for it and it'd more likely cause another war. Doesn't the shift to the right across Europe show the problems?
We won't know for decades if leaving was the right choice financially speaking but democratically speaking I'm happy with it. The EU will collapse before Westminster does.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Jacob Rees Mogg on 12:26 - Sep 15 with 1455 viewsArizlan2

I said before it doesn't really matter about who we allow in to the country, that isn't exactly true. We should have only allowed a small number of people from the commonwealth in, people that have some affinity with this country, I.e. Pakistan, canada, Australia, south sea islands, India etc, but a limited amount. What we have now is anyone from Europe that have no connection to this country what so ever. These people aren't even refugees like that of the Syrians, these people have come directly for jobs, our jobs, our homes, using our health care. Our resources in every aspect are stretched, police, nhs, housing, roads, transport... this is not down to money, it's down to the fact that there is too many people here
Jacob Rees Mogg on 13:32 - Sep 15 with 1423 viewsomarjack

Jacob Rees Mogg on 12:26 - Sep 15 by Arizlan2

I said before it doesn't really matter about who we allow in to the country, that isn't exactly true. We should have only allowed a small number of people from the commonwealth in, people that have some affinity with this country, I.e. Pakistan, canada, Australia, south sea islands, India etc, but a limited amount. What we have now is anyone from Europe that have no connection to this country what so ever. These people aren't even refugees like that of the Syrians, these people have come directly for jobs, our jobs, our homes, using our health care. Our resources in every aspect are stretched, police, nhs, housing, roads, transport... this is not down to money, it's down to the fact that there is too many people here

I'm a son of an immigrant. A great man who wanted change and a chance at a better, more liberating future. My father doesn't represent all immigrants obviously. There are the violent ones, the lazy ones living off taxes. And those who don't want to integrate and contribute. My father isn't one of those. He deserves to be here. (although we're not in Wales for the time being but that's irrelevant)

Open up your mind, just a little bit. If you were in my place you'd be able to see a broader picture. Immigrants aren't statistics. They're actual people. Some are good, some are bad. Just like any other group of people in the world.

I'm not saying that countries should just open their borders to whoever the hell wants to move in. All I'm saying is to look at things from a different point of view. From the point of view of someone who wants to upgrade the standards of their living.

That's all.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Jacob Rees Mogg on 14:29 - Sep 15 with 1407 viewsArizlan2

Jacob Rees Mogg on 13:32 - Sep 15 by omarjack

I'm a son of an immigrant. A great man who wanted change and a chance at a better, more liberating future. My father doesn't represent all immigrants obviously. There are the violent ones, the lazy ones living off taxes. And those who don't want to integrate and contribute. My father isn't one of those. He deserves to be here. (although we're not in Wales for the time being but that's irrelevant)

Open up your mind, just a little bit. If you were in my place you'd be able to see a broader picture. Immigrants aren't statistics. They're actual people. Some are good, some are bad. Just like any other group of people in the world.

I'm not saying that countries should just open their borders to whoever the hell wants to move in. All I'm saying is to look at things from a different point of view. From the point of view of someone who wants to upgrade the standards of their living.

That's all.

Opening your mind is one thing, letting a load of foreigners in to take our jobs is another.

This country is we're it is because of the hard work and endeavours of our ancestors, their sacrifices, it's understandable why people want to come here for what we got but that does not mean they should. Like I said previously, the only ones that should ever have been allowed in are a LIMITED number from the Commonwealth
Jacob Rees Mogg on 17:16 - Sep 15 with 1359 viewsJackSomething

Jacob Rees Mogg on 14:29 - Sep 15 by Arizlan2

Opening your mind is one thing, letting a load of foreigners in to take our jobs is another.

This country is we're it is because of the hard work and endeavours of our ancestors, their sacrifices, it's understandable why people want to come here for what we got but that does not mean they should. Like I said previously, the only ones that should ever have been allowed in are a LIMITED number from the Commonwealth

So what you're basically saying is your experience of immigration (the factory and the Poles) is important and why everyone should be anti-EU, but Omarjack's experience (being the son of an immigrant who came to this country to give himself and his family a better life) is irrelevant to the counter argument?

Nice to see you're keeping an open mind.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Login to get fewer ads

Jacob Rees Mogg on 17:52 - Sep 15 with 1335 viewsCatullus

Jacob Rees Mogg on 13:32 - Sep 15 by omarjack

That's all.

I've been guilty of it but we should avoid reducing it to individuals, it's not about any one person no matter how good or bad, it's purely a numbers game so yes, you, Omar, are a statistic; we all are when the government are making decisions.
You can't take it too personally, no one is atacking you or your dad, he's a great man to you but to politicians he's just a number.
Anyone who would stop all immigration is obviously deluded, every country needs a certain amount which changes as time moves on. No country though can keep taking more and more people when it hasn't the resources or infrastructure to support them.
Official figures are hard to come by but in 2007 the estimate was around 530,000 illigegal immigrants in the UK. How many of them are contributing, paying taxes? How many children are missing school or not getting medical treatment? Most of those working illegally are on pretty much slave wages too with little choice. Some of them are trafficked here and forced into prostitution but most working illegals are taking legal employment away and robbing the tax man.

Jacob Rees Mogg on 18:08 - Sep 15 with 1327 viewsArizlan2

Jacob Rees Mogg on 17:16 - Sep 15 by JackSomething

So what you're basically saying is your experience of immigration (the factory and the Poles) is important and why everyone should be anti-EU, but Omarjack's experience (being the son of an immigrant who came to this country to give himself and his family a better life) is irrelevant to the counter argument?

Nice to see you're keeping an open mind.

As opposed to you, pulling down your trousers and letting an unelected government dictatorship do you in the sh1tter you mean along with the rest of us.... thanks byt no thanks
Jacob Rees Mogg on 20:00 - Sep 15 with 1288 viewscontroversial_jack

i'd like to know where this uncelected EU dictatorship is?
Jacob Rees Mogg on 20:31 - Sep 15 with 1273 viewsDJack

Jacob Rees Mogg on 20:00 - Sep 15 by controversial_jack

i'd like to know where this uncelected EU dictatorship is?

An inch below the tinfoil...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Jacob Rees Mogg on 20:53 - Sep 15 with 1267 viewsKilkennyjack

Do you apply this toxic logic to English migrants unto Wales ?

You know lots of us have ancestors who built the countries we live in today.
Not just you, so pipe the feck down.
You are riding a mighty high horse.

I welcome people to these shores.

Are u scared ?

Beware of the Risen People

Jacob Rees Mogg on 21:40 - Sep 15 with 1253 viewsArizlan2

Jacob Rees Mogg on 20:53 - Sep 15 by Kilkennyjack

Are u scared ?

I'm sure the next generation and generation after that will thank you for your moronic welcome
Jacob Rees Mogg on 21:59 - Sep 15 with 1237 viewssherpajacob

Jacob Rees Mogg on 14:29 - Sep 15 by Arizlan2

What did the Poles ever do for us in our hour of need?

https://www.iwm.org.uk/history/the-polish-pilots-who-flew-in-the-battle-of-brita

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Jacob Rees Mogg on 22:19 - Sep 15 with 1215 viewsArizlan2

Are u scared ?

You'd be the first I'd have kicked out of this country
Jacob Rees Mogg on 22:36 - Sep 15 with 1207 viewsexiledclaseboy

Everyone realises that Arizlan is another of Pikeypaul’s usernames yeah? He has a few.

Poll: Tory leader

Jacob Rees Mogg on 23:13 - Sep 15 with 1182 viewslonglostjack

A lot of them are unable to speak and write English properly. If they are serious about integrating into our society they need to master our language and not murder it. Where did you come from Pikey?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jacob Rees Mogg on 23:14 - Sep 15 with 1181 viewsArizlan2

Jacob Rees Mogg on 22:36 - Sep 15 by exiledclaseboy

Everyone realises that Arizlan is another of Pikeypaul’s usernames yeah? He has a few.

You would be the second I'd kick out.
Jacob Rees Mogg on 23:22 - Sep 15 with 1173 viewslonglostjack

Pikey’s been hitting the Chardonnay.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jacob Rees Mogg on 23:22 - Sep 15 with 1173 viewsDarran

This should be a banning offence but it probably won’t be which is another reason the forum is so shit.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jacob Rees Mogg on 23:32 - Sep 15 with 1156 viewsKerouac

Are u scared ?

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=dr+ray+bassett+on+brexit&&view=detail&mid=F

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=dr+ray+bassett+on+brexit&&view=detail&mid=5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Jacob Rees Mogg on 23:42 - Sep 15 with 1147 viewsArizlan2

Jacob Rees Mogg on 23:32 - Sep 15 by Kerouac

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=dr+ray+bassett+on+brexit&&view=detail&mid=F

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=dr+ray+bassett+on+brexit&&view=detail&mid=5

We will leave, Ireland will leave and Sweden will leave... 🍺🍺🍺 drinks all round
Jacob Rees Mogg on 23:43 - Sep 15 with 1145 viewsKerouac

https://binged.it/2xlwpYz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Jacob Rees Mogg on 23:43 - Sep 15 with 1391 viewslondonlisa2001

Someone hasn’t thought that through...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024