Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Montero 22:47 - Sep 12 with 4790 viewsbuilthjack

The sun was shining today. Players training, in shorts etc.
Montero wears a coat, hat, gloves etc.
Keep him warm on Saturday Mr Potter

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Montero on 22:53 - Sep 12 with 4558 viewsjack2jack

Don't mention Gloves FFS😂
Montero on 08:46 - Sep 13 with 4148 viewsjacktar

What next! Oli will be wearing long socks FFS.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Montero on 12:35 - Sep 14 with 3357 viewsairedale

Montero out for up to six weeks. Cant do link don’t know how to with iPad.
Montero on 12:44 - Sep 14 with 3327 views34dfgdf54

Montero on 12:35 - Sep 14 by airedale

Montero out for up to six weeks. Cant do link don’t know how to with iPad.

F*cking hell, it is as soon as the temp drops.

Madness
Montero on 13:38 - Sep 14 with 3210 viewsBadlands

Seriously people, Did you expect anything else?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Montero on 14:02 - Sep 14 with 3150 viewsFireboy2

Whats the fvcking point of him

Yes hes great for several cameo 20 min appearances but for the money hes on FFS
Montero on 15:10 - Sep 14 with 3099 viewskarnataka

Montero on 14:02 - Sep 14 by Fireboy2

Whats the fvcking point of him

Yes hes great for several cameo 20 min appearances but for the money hes on FFS

The point of him is, we could be on 6 points less without him.
Montero on 15:45 - Sep 14 with 3020 viewsScottishEddie

Montero on 15:10 - Sep 14 by karnataka

Don’t mind him hes new to all this football malarkey.

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Login to get fewer ads

Montero on 20:22 - Sep 14 with 2798 viewsbuilthjack

It's all those winter clothes he had on at training the other day. Kept his muscles warm then when he stripped off he did the damage.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Montero on 20:43 - Sep 14 with 2759 viewsbonymine

At least it’s not his hamstring this time so he’s actually found another muscle in his body ‘to pull’ so he can ‘pull (yet another) sickie’ and go back home to a warmer climate for our Winter ........

See you in March Jeff 👍 (or maybe the Yanks want him wrapped up in cotton wool before selling him in January ??) ....watch this space 😉

I was at OT the day he ‘came back from injury’ as a sub & I said to my boys when he came on ‘he’s not done much of a warm up’ ......lo and behold he comes on and pulls his hamstring within a couple of minutes !!

One of THE most frustrating yet talented footballers to have put on a Swans shirt 😡😡
[Post edited 14 Sep 2018 21:06]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Montero on 20:57 - Sep 14 with 2736 viewsWingstandwood

Montero on 20:43 - Sep 14 by bonymine

At least it’s not his hamstring this time so he’s actually found another muscle in his body ‘to pull’ so he can ‘pull (yet another) sickie’ and go back home to a warmer climate for our Winter ........

See you in March Jeff 👍 (or maybe the Yanks want him wrapped up in cotton wool before selling him in January ??) ....watch this space 😉

I was at OT the day he ‘came back from injury’ as a sub & I said to my boys when he came on ‘he’s not done much of a warm up’ ......lo and behold he comes on and pulls his hamstring within a couple of minutes !!

One of THE most frustrating yet talented footballers to have put on a Swans shirt 😡😡

I seriously expect if another club was scouting him, showing genuine interest and crazy enough to offer him higher future wages along with a generous signing on fee we'd all see a most miraculous recovery. I reckon we'd see consistency and an injury free consecutive run of impressive performances! A case of "Lazarus you've got competition".

The guy seems to be a most appalling luxury i.e. 2-3 good games a season.... more time off the pitch than on, 70 apps and 1 goal (and thats all!) does rather scream out the need for a cheaper, goal scoring, more consistent, less injury prone alternative.

Argus!

Montero on 21:28 - Sep 14 with 2678 viewsTNT

If he'd pulled his weight, we might still be in the PL.

Not that he was alone in that.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Montero on 21:31 - Sep 14 with 2664 viewsjasper_T

Montero on 20:43 - Sep 14 by bonymine

Is it not his hamstring? Club said "thigh injury".
Montero on 21:34 - Sep 14 with 2649 viewsbonymine

Montero on 21:31 - Sep 14 by jasper_T

Is it not his hamstring? Club said "thigh injury".

Presumed that it was was a quad injury when it said thigh but I guess it could be his dodgy hamstring yet again ......even worse 🙈🙈

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Montero on 21:41 - Sep 14 with 2627 viewslonglostjack

Montero on 21:28 - Sep 14 by TNT

He’s an enigma. Potter said that he needed managing carefully and seems to be getting somewhere with him. A lot of footballers today are a pampered bunch, Bale being a classic exception. Respect to coaches who can get the best out of them.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2018 21:43]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Montero on 21:51 - Sep 14 with 2599 viewsWingstandwood

Montero on 21:28 - Sep 14 by TNT

I spoke to an ex-Swans player, an international in his day, an ex-player of some ability and I assume by the way he was talking he was/is someone who knew a lot going on behind the scenes at the club.

His opinion about Montero was talent wise he was a far better player than his actual track record and performances.... The trouble being according to this expert opinionator was all with Montero's mind i.e. a psychologically flawed player/individual.

Argus!

Montero on 22:07 - Sep 14 with 2558 viewsjasper_T

Montero on 21:51 - Sep 14 by Wingstandwood

I spoke to an ex-Swans player, an international in his day, an ex-player of some ability and I assume by the way he was talking he was/is someone who knew a lot going on behind the scenes at the club.

His opinion about Montero was talent wise he was a far better player than his actual track record and performances.... The trouble being according to this expert opinionator was all with Montero's mind i.e. a psychologically flawed player/individual.

Wow, such an insight! Never could have guessed that.
Montero on 22:22 - Sep 14 with 2531 viewsWingstandwood

Montero on 22:07 - Sep 14 by jasper_T

Wow, such an insight! Never could have guessed that.

Yes indeed, these repeat injuries? Does rather beg the question were they, are they really that bad?.....Is he really injured?.....And the slow recovery from caused more by psychosomatic/psychological/mental issues than actual physiological ones?

Argus!

Montero on 22:40 - Sep 14 with 2504 viewsjasper_T

Montero on 22:22 - Sep 14 by Wingstandwood

Yes indeed, these repeat injuries? Does rather beg the question were they, are they really that bad?.....Is he really injured?.....And the slow recovery from caused more by psychosomatic/psychological/mental issues than actual physiological ones?

He's had a lot of therapy in his time with us. Genuine hamstring issues as well, but his mental fitness hasn't been good since probably before we bought him. Cold weather and English tackling haven't helped.

It's been a very nice surprise to see him come back and win those two games for us. I really thought he was done when he went back to Ecuador and still couldn't get regular games.
Montero on 11:21 - Sep 15 with 2289 viewsTNT

Had he got us 6 points last season, we would still be in the PL.

Montero on 19:17 - Sep 15 with 2144 viewsjasper_T

Montero on 21:34 - Sep 14 by bonymine

Presumed that it was was a quad injury when it said thigh but I guess it could be his dodgy hamstring yet again ......even worse 🙈🙈

It is a quad problem apparently. Good instincts.
Montero on 14:04 - Sep 17 with 1891 viewskarnataka

Montero on 11:21 - Sep 15 by TNT

Had he got us 6 points last season, we would still be in the PL.

Had he not been sent out on loan.............
Montero on 14:11 - Sep 17 with 1872 viewsLeonWasGod

Montero on 22:22 - Sep 14 by Wingstandwood

Oh no don't start this again. It was bad enough everyone saying Michu's injuries weren't real.

And as for people criticising him for not doing more last season..
Montero on 21:50 - Sep 17 with 1751 viewsTNT

Montero on 14:11 - Sep 17 by LeonWasGod

Oh no don't start this again. It was bad enough everyone saying Michu's injuries weren't real.

And as for people criticising him for not doing more last season..

And as for people thinking this guy is suddenly the answer...

Montero on 21:02 - Sep 18 with 1522 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Montero on 19:17 - Sep 15 by jasper_T

It is a quad problem apparently. Good instincts.

How bad is it though ? Two weeks, four weeks six weeks??

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024