Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Carnage Starts 16:25 - Sep 13 with 8888 viewsCARDAN

Just been to pick up my passes for the game on Saturday, there has just been a meeting and the girls in the commercial department I believe are being laid off. There are only a few of them and I don’t suppose they earn a fortune, are the club that skint ?
The Carnage Starts on 16:45 - Sep 13 with 5180 viewsOldjack

Everything will be cut back apart from Treacherous Huw's wages

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Carnage Starts on 16:48 - Sep 13 with 5164 viewsAl_Bundy

You don't need loads of commercial staff now.. the plastic fan demands are way down this season.
The Carnage Starts on 17:05 - Sep 13 with 5101 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Not sure how HJ can continue to collect 600K and watch people get laid off.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Carnage Starts on 17:06 - Sep 13 with 5091 viewssainthelens

Makes yer blood boil.
Huw and Dineen pick up an annual fortune whilst the lads n lasses on the sharp end end up down the road.
How can those fckers sleep at nite?
The Carnage Starts on 17:16 - Sep 13 with 5056 viewschad

The Carnage Starts on 17:05 - Sep 13 by JACKMANANDBOY

Given the way he shafted the Trust to line his own pockets I would say fairly easily.

Although if this is true it is rather embarrassing if he and Pearlman are taking anything more than a fraction of the wage they used to earn out of the club. Even if you consider them viable employees at all.
The Carnage Starts on 17:31 - Sep 13 with 4992 viewsmagicdaps10

Can anyone confirm that his wage has dropped since relegation?

Players will have a relegation wage clause that will see their wage drop a certain %.

People within the liberty will have or will lose their jobs.

But

It would be a massive kick in the teeth if certain wages stayed the same.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Carnage Starts on 18:38 - Sep 13 with 4805 viewsblackswan

The Carnage Starts on 16:48 - Sep 13 by Al_Bundy

You don't need loads of commercial staff now.. the plastic fan demands are way down this season.

Would be interesting to see how the commercial revenue has fared since the yanks took over I know of numerous people who buy they season ticket only. Personally I used to spend a load in the shop over the year on presents for the family but stopped when we were sold out. Must say I feel sorry for any staff laid of its the leeches at the top that need to go
The Carnage Starts on 18:49 - Sep 13 with 4750 views34dfgdf54

F*cking mental if he’s on the same screw.

Absolutely gutted for the people losing jobs. I thought Dineen said on Swansea Sound that there would be no job losses, apart from playing staff being cut.
Login to get fewer ads

The Carnage Starts on 18:51 - Sep 13 with 4728 viewsWitneyjack

The Res was unavailable for comment......
The Carnage Starts on 19:02 - Sep 13 with 4675 viewssainthelens

The Carnage Starts on 18:51 - Sep 13 by Witneyjack

He's ok....on Huw"s payroll.
The Carnage Starts on 19:17 - Sep 13 with 4618 viewsicecoldjack

The Carnage Starts on 18:51 - Sep 13 by Witneyjack

I'm sure there will be a valid reason.

If this is true then what mire do people need to see before the actual confirmation of the club being fleeced by greed without a thought to those who need money to feed their families.

Why isn't Pearlman finished up, why isn't Huw finished up or taken a greatly refused salary ?
The reason is pure greed and nothing else, it can't be dressed up any other way.

Hope this news is false and those people stay employed for a while longer, the truth is that their days are numbered there anyway and all should be looking to leave before they get shafted.
The Carnage Starts on 19:20 - Sep 13 with 4602 viewsBadlands

Very sad for anyone losing a wage but let's make no bones about it - when a business lays off staff the top brass are the last to go.
Making out it's unique to Swansea City is bull.
Wasn't it Mel Nurse's consortium that persuaded local firms to accept 5p in the £ to keep us in business?
As upsetting as it is, successful businesses take hard decisions.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Carnage Starts on 19:33 - Sep 13 with 4535 viewsIAN05

The Carnage Starts on 19:20 - Sep 13 by Badlands

Very sad for anyone losing a wage but let's make no bones about it - when a business lays off staff the top brass are the last to go.
Wasn't it Mel Nurse's consortium that persuaded local firms to accept 5p in the £ to keep us in business?

Middle management normally pays the price first as your frontliners are often needed to bring the income in. Likes of Alun Cowie etc would come under that umbrella I suppose but not too many more.

Problem at a football club is administrative salaries like commercial staff are comparatively pennies in consideration with the football staff. A month salary from a Routledge or Dyer would probably cover all for a year.

I'd assume the club would now also pick up the staff and therefore salaries employed at the stadium too so it's probably inevitable that some will be deemed surplus to requirements as you go through merging of the previously seperate operations.
The Carnage Starts on 19:45 - Sep 13 with 4475 viewsjack2jack

Its the people that have failed, they are the ones that should fall on their sword first, sadly it's never the case.
Feel for the folks losing their jobs.
The Carnage Starts on 19:45 - Sep 13 with 4472 viewsGaryjack

Mel Nurses consortium? Never heard of it! Who was in it?
The Carnage Starts on 20:08 - Sep 13 with 4366 viewsbonymine

The Carnage Starts on 17:06 - Sep 13 by sainthelens

Makes yer blood boil.
Huw and Dineen pick up an annual fortune whilst the lads n lasses on the sharp end end up down the road.
How can those fckers sleep at nite?

Because they have skins as thick as a rhino and no inkling of remorse,taking responsibility, accountability whatsoever otherwise Jenkins would have stepped down as soon as we were relegated as he intimated in his interview but I guess at that time he thought we were staying up after a decent run under Carlos.

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club......

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Carnage Starts on 20:14 - Sep 13 with 4338 viewsArizlan2

Sickening!!!

Cut from the top not the bottom!
The Carnage Starts on 20:17 - Sep 13 with 4313 viewspencoedjack

The Carnage Starts on 19:33 - Sep 13 by IAN05

Middle management normally pays the price first as your frontliners are often needed to bring the income in. Likes of Alun Cowie etc would come under that umbrella I suppose but not too many more.

Problem at a football club is administrative salaries like commercial staff are comparatively pennies in consideration with the football staff. A month salary from a Routledge or Dyer would probably cover all for a year.

I'd assume the club would now also pick up the staff and therefore salaries employed at the stadium too so it's probably inevitable that some will be deemed surplus to requirements as you go through merging of the previously seperate operations.

Disagree

Hedge funds normally get rid of those useless at their jobs costing them money.

Jenkins must have had something written in when he sold out
The Carnage Starts on 20:44 - Sep 13 with 4183 viewsAndy1300

I have heard that they are even cutting the numb er of programme sellers too

No, I am not making this up

Number 1 team in Wales

The Carnage Starts on 21:02 - Sep 13 with 4111 viewsIAN05

The Carnage Starts on 20:17 - Sep 13 by pencoedjack

Disagree

Hedge funds normally get rid of those useless at their jobs costing them money.

Jenkins must have had something written in when he sold out

I'd suspect he must have too. Other than being a bit of a scapegoat for them there is no other reason to keep him.
The Carnage Starts on 21:23 - Sep 13 with 4010 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Carnage Starts on 21:02 - Sep 13 by IAN05

I'd suspect he must have too. Other than being a bit of a scapegoat for them there is no other reason to keep him.

I presume HJ knows too much, I've seen it in other industries, people paid a lot to do nothing because of what they know.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Carnage Starts on 21:31 - Sep 13 with 3986 views34dfgdf54

Absolute bullsh*t.

I’ve worked for an American company which had big stock losses etc, the CEO and Directors were the first to bite the dust.
The Carnage Starts on 21:31 - Sep 13 with 3978 viewssainthelens

The Carnage Starts on 21:23 - Sep 13 by JACKMANANDBOY

I presume HJ knows too much, I've seen it in other industries, people paid a lot to do nothing because of what they know.

I been saying for a while...Huw has pics of the yanks in compromising position with farmyard animals..
The Carnage Starts on 21:37 - Sep 13 with 3948 viewsswan65split

he will.
The Carnage Starts on 21:42 - Sep 13 with 3896 viewsCatullus

The Carnage Starts on 21:31 - Sep 13 by 34dfgdf54

Absolute bullsh*t.

I’ve worked for an American company which had big stock losses etc, the CEO and Directors were the first to bite the dust.

Maybe but what kind of pay off fif they get? The little people get the bare minimum the CEO and directors compensation package is usually far more generous.

When ABMU trust CEO said he was stepping down most people didn't expect him to get a severance package but he got over £163,000. How many people quit then get pay inlieu of notice? One rule for them....

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/departing-nhs-chief-executive-hand
[Post edited 13 Sep 2018 21:43]

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024