Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The last time we met Forest 10:23 - Sep 14 with 2610 viewsJinxy

This moment will live with me forever. The ball was heading in our direction, so we started celebrating like never before a few seconds before it went in. We'd been to the 1st leg and that felt great, but nothing like this moment. Anyone who was there that night will be thinking of this tomorrow I'm sure. COYS

The last time we met Forest on 10:32 - Sep 14 with 2587 viewsjacabertawe

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread by jackharris 10 Sep 2018 18:21
https://image.ibb.co/ihVbLU/D48_FF2_C1_2_FE8_41_C2_95_C2_5_DFA37_D93965.jpg

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The last time we met Forest on 10:37 - Sep 14 with 2577 viewsJinxy

The last time we met Forest on 10:32 - Sep 14 by jacabertawe

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread by jackharris 10 Sep 2018 18:21
https://image.ibb.co/ihVbLU/D48_FF2_C1_2_FE8_41_C2_95_C2_5_DFA37_D93965.jpg

Thank you! Apologies - haven't been on the match thread as yet. Great minds though eh.
The last time we met Forest on 21:26 - Sep 14 with 2247 viewsbonymine

The last time we met Forest on 10:37 - Sep 14 by Jinxy

Thank you! Apologies - haven't been on the match thread as yet. Great minds though eh.

THE best atmosphere at the Liberty I believe an incredible night.....even eclipsed beating the Scum I think it was THAT BIG !!!

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The last time we met Forest on 22:03 - Sep 14 with 2207 viewslonglostjack

Watched the game in a small Irish pub in Germany. Smoking ban in pubs had been introduced but a closed room could be dedicated for smokers. A really small room not where smokers stayed but just went in to smoke. That night there was German football so landlord put TV on in only room available that tiny smokers room. Pratley’s goal made it all worthwhile. Will never forget that night.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The last time we met Forest on 08:53 - Sep 15 with 2043 viewsPegojack

For me, up there as joint number one all time greatest Swans moments with Charlo's goal at Preston to send us into the First Division.
Winning the play off at Wembley was also great, but for sheer explosive excitement, those two moments can't be beaten.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024