Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SHOCKER: Montero Injured 12:08 - Sep 14 with 8893 viewsTheKirkyLife

Ho boy.
SHOCKER: Montero Injured on 17:38 - Sep 14 with 1499 viewsAl_Bundy

SHOCKER: Montero Injured on 17:18 - Sep 14 by jasper_T

His end product has been shocking but he beat players against Palace, and against Milwall, and Liechtenstein and Portugul u21s (getting one of their players sent off late on. Three Forest players on the pitch at the time). Looked scared to try Pedersen against Birmingham, but beating players is in his locker.

As much as I admire Montero he should have been moved on with his poor injury record.
SHOCKER: Montero Injured on 17:47 - Sep 14 with 1471 viewsmonmouth

Narsing is the man as impact sub isn't he?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

SHOCKER: Montero Injured on 17:52 - Sep 14 with 1459 viewsBillyChong

SHOCKER: Montero Injured on 16:43 - Sep 14 by angryjack

No he doesn't just runs in straight lines and don't get anywhere and his deliveries are awful

James has been disappointing so far, expected him to do a bit at this level
SHOCKER: Montero Injured on 18:00 - Sep 14 with 1427 viewsawayjack

SHOCKER: Montero Injured on 17:38 - Sep 14 by Al_Bundy

As much as I admire Montero he should have been moved on with his poor injury record.

Reverse your sentence - Club desperately wanted to move on but who’d take him based on his injury record. Love his ability as sub but best scenario for us is a dozen appearance off the bench. If he miraculously put a run it 20 games even as sub without injury he’d be snapped up by a PL. But sadly he won’t.
SHOCKER: Montero Injured on 18:29 - Sep 14 with 1372 viewsswan65split

sadly its what we all suspected, has talent, but injury prone.
SHOCKER: Montero Injured on 18:49 - Sep 14 with 1341 viewsjasper_T

SHOCKER: Montero Injured on 17:52 - Sep 14 by BillyChong

James has been disappointing so far, expected him to do a bit at this level

Give him time before writing him off. It's not like Connor who had a couple of years of senior experiences before coming in to our first team, or Joe who played in League Two through the back half of last season (and didn't impress at all). He's made two senior starts in his career, one of which we were down to ten men within 5 minutes.

I expect he'll be on and off the bench until January when hopefully a couple more wingers will leave to fund improvements elsewhere, and he can get another chance to stake a claim (via the cup if nothing else).

Dyer or Narsingh really ought to be able to make a position their own with Montero out, but let's be honest there's no guarantee either are going to be effective enough.
SHOCKER: Montero Injured on 19:09 - Sep 14 with 1316 viewspeenemunde

SHOCKER: Montero Injured on 14:16 - Sep 14 by Badlands

Dyer, Narsignh, Rutledge and James don't beat players.
Montero is a one off and if he could stay fit would be with one of the European giants.

On his day he’s unplayable, but he doesn’t get many days unfortunately.
SHOCKER: Montero Injured on 19:21 - Sep 14 with 1295 viewsLeonWasGod

SHOCKER: Montero Injured on 17:47 - Sep 14 by monmouth

Narsing is the man as impact sub isn't he?

I think he’s a very good player. He has the attributes if he’s up for the fight in our new look team and is happy to plug away in the Championship.

Montero being out is a huge blow. Best winger we’ve got and probably best in the division. We have cover but it’s not of the same quality. Not even close imo.
Login to get fewer ads

SHOCKER: Montero Injured on 22:15 - Sep 14 with 1190 viewscmajack

SHOCKER: Montero Injured on 13:53 - Sep 14 by nantywatcher

"Massive" ???
McKay more than good enough.

How on earth can you compare the impact Montero has had on the season so far to what Mckay has contributed? Like chalk and cheese.
SHOCKER: Montero Injured on 22:55 - Sep 14 with 1163 viewsomarjack

Our best 3 players (Bony, Fer and Montero) have legs made of pop tarts.The board are mad if they ever thought we'll have a serious chance at promotion with a thin, unfit squad like this one.

Preaching to the choir I'm sure. But the effects of the horrid decisions in the window are already showing glaringly. Fer and Montero can't start or even train properly ffs..and don't get me starting on Bony.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

SHOCKER: Montero Injured on 08:02 - Sep 15 with 1047 viewsBrynmill_Jack

SHOCKER: Montero Injured on 22:55 - Sep 14 by omarjack

Our best 3 players (Bony, Fer and Montero) have legs made of pop tarts.The board are mad if they ever thought we'll have a serious chance at promotion with a thin, unfit squad like this one.

Preaching to the choir I'm sure. But the effects of the horrid decisions in the window are already showing glaringly. Fer and Montero can't start or even train properly ffs..and don't get me starting on Bony.

Kaplan has already said it means nothing in his life if we are successful or not. They out give a sh*t if we get promoted

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024