Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Total Football - Our strength is in our squad rotation. 08:39 - Sep 15 with 9991 views_

So far it's been evident that it's the strength and diversity of our squad that's brought us the successes we've had.

I really do know we're light in some areas but hear me out.

When I've tried to pick a starting eleven I really struggle. For one I can't find a natural place for Naughton but I really want him in the team. We've seen him play centre half, right back, right midfield and supporting the attack already this season. Connor Roberts has played further up as well.

Celina can play at ten or on the wings, Olsson could play further forward. The players we've got still to stake a claim are all attack minded but they could easily, in this division, adapt to a different position. I know Routs could do a job at number 10, he's even filled in at wing back. Grimes has too as well as coming on against Preston to shore up the game.

McBurnie played all over the park against Millwall to help the team but still popped up with a goal and we have some deadly weapons if we can get the walking wounded fit.

Dhanda has impressed in cameos and cup games, he's not able to get in the starting team and we haven't had any minutes from Carter Vickers who we know can play in at least 2 positions.

This league isn't of great quality but we have some proper footballers in our ranks. Like the side that coined the phrase Total Football, we've got the players that can play all over the pitch in most positions.

So much to like so far, let's hope we can keep the momentum from Millwall going today.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Total Football - Our strength is in our squad rotation. on 12:10 - Dec 30 with 469 viewsDarran

Total Football - Our strength is in our squad rotation. on 22:01 - Dec 29 by NeathJack

The blokes a fuçking nutter. If people can’t see that by now they’re a bigger fuçking nutter.
Totally and utterly clueless.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024