Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea bay 10k 10:00 - Sep 15 with 1180 viewsSgorioFruit

who's taking part tomorrow?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Swansea bay 10k on 19:11 - Sep 15 with 1125 viewsfbreath

I’m doing it.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Swansea bay 10k on 19:57 - Sep 15 with 1106 viewscontroversial_jack

Not me, my knees are f*cked, the worse thing any runner could do is run on tarmac
Swansea bay 10k on 22:15 - Sep 15 with 1046 viewsjack2jack

I'll be doing it in the car when everyone's fvcked off.😀
Good luck to all taking part.👍
Swansea bay 10k on 10:24 - Sep 16 with 956 viewsLeonWasGod

Nice day for it! The runners won't mind too much I'd have thought, but it's a ballsache of a day to be a volunteer/marshal. Kudos to those guys and girls.
Swansea bay 10k on 10:34 - Sep 16 with 948 viewsPhil_S

Swansea bay 10k on 10:24 - Sep 16 by LeonWasGod

Nice day for it! The runners won't mind too much I'd have thought, but it's a ballsache of a day to be a volunteer/marshal. Kudos to those guys and girls.

Cardiff for me at the st David’s day 10k that was postponed due to the snow in March

Good luck everyone
Swansea bay 10k on 15:21 - Sep 16 with 878 viewsfbreath

Great turn out again and well organised as usual.

Weather was windy and wet on the second leg back up the sea front worse for the slower runners as it suddenly got windier and wetter after about 39 minutes.

I got overtaken by Leon he was wearing number 7.

Swansea bay 10k on 15:33 - Sep 16 with 866 viewssquarebear

I dunno if this is the right place to ask but here goes nothing.

I’m mid-fifties but I keep myself pretty fit with cycling, gym, running. But last November I injured my calf muscles. I rested them, they seemed to recover, then a bit later I would exercise and ping they'd reinjure.

This has been going on now for ten months. Injure, rest, injure, rest. I’ve spent hundreds on physio ( my physio has kind of binned me off as a hopeless case and suggested I take up swimming) I’ve bought my own ultrasound and been trying that. Just when things seem ok ping they go again.

I was planning on running the 10K today but last week, walking from work to my car (WALKING FFS!) suddenly something went in my right calf and I could barely walk.

What to do? Any runners got any experience of recovering from this kind of situation?
Swansea bay 10k on 16:24 - Sep 16 with 828 viewsLoyal

Swansea bay 10k on 15:33 - Sep 16 by squarebear

I’m mid-fifties but I keep myself pretty fit with cycling, gym, running. But last November I injured my calf muscles. I rested them, they seemed to recover, then a bit later I would exercise and ping they'd reinjure.

This has been going on now for ten months. Injure, rest, injure, rest. I’ve spent hundreds on physio ( my physio has kind of binned me off as a hopeless case and suggested I take up swimming) I’ve bought my own ultrasound and been trying that. Just when things seem ok ping they go again.

I was planning on running the 10K today but last week, walking from work to my car (WALKING FFS!) suddenly something went in my right calf and I could barely walk.

What to do? Any runners got any experience of recovering from this kind of situation?

Your a knackered wreck, age has beaten you, resistance is futile.
Have a beer and take up garden w@nking 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea bay 10k on 16:29 - Sep 16 with 821 viewsfbreath

Swansea bay 10k on 15:33 - Sep 16 by squarebear

Sounds like you’ve got Montero syndrome.

I’ve had grea5 advice on this site from couple of people who know their stuff. I’m sure they will respond when they see your post if not start a new thread and ask so they don’t miss it.

Swansea bay 10k on 18:31 - Sep 16 with 768 viewsjacksfullaces

Swansea bay 10k on 15:21 - Sep 16 by fbreath

Great turn out again and well organised as usual.

Weather was windy and wet on the second leg back up the sea front worse for the slower runners as it suddenly got windier and wetter after about 39 minutes.

I got overtaken by Leon he was wearing number 7.

what time did he do?
Swansea bay 10k on 19:23 - Sep 16 with 729 viewsJackfath

Swansea bay 10k on 18:31 - Sep 16 by jacksfullaces

what time did he do?

42 mins

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea bay 10k on 19:33 - Sep 16 with 717 viewsjackal

I was walking along the beach last year and I walked up the steps near Verdi's and unintentionally found myself in amongst the tailenders of the run.

People were shouting encouragement and offering me bottles of water. I didn't have the heart to tell them I was just passing by.

But it was really great seeing people being so nice.
Swansea bay 10k on 22:47 - Sep 16 with 654 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Swansea bay 10k on 19:33 - Sep 16 by jackal

I was walking along the beach last year and I walked up the steps near Verdi's and unintentionally found myself in amongst the tailenders of the run.

People were shouting encouragement and offering me bottles of water. I didn't have the heart to tell them I was just passing by.

But it was really great seeing people being so nice.

Did you collect a medal?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024