Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw 11:45 - Sep 15 with 2404 viewsomarjack

Why is he such a blabbermouth nowadays? Sitting down, sipping wine, reminiscing about a foregone era of glory. Citing hopes and fears regarding the future. I really feel for the bloke. 666k/year can't go a long way paying for his therapy, trying to recover from self-esteem issues due to the constant backlash of the fans.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/chairmans-column-nottingham-forest

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:11 - Sep 15 with 2336 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

His claim to the moral high ground at the end is laughable, neither him or Pearlman thank those who lost their jobs this week in their programme notes.

[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 12:13]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Huw on 12:32 - Sep 15 with 2277 viewscostalotta

Well this is our football club and we will back the team 100% whoever the challenge. Those playoff encounters are etched in our clubs folklore. Seems like yesterday with fantastic memories but we can't and should never rest on past achievements. Nice to remember yes, but forward we go. The penultimate sentence is quite telling and he's trying to set expectations. The last one even more so, he wants an easier ride!
Huw on 12:53 - Sep 15 with 2216 viewsBlasterJack

"But the challenge will be insurmountable if we don’t face up to it together* with a solid collective belief and one common aim."

* excluding the Trust

The bloke is an utter cockwomble.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Huw on 13:35 - Sep 15 with 2140 viewsWingstandwood

Huw on 12:53 - Sep 15 by BlasterJack

"But the challenge will be insurmountable if we don’t face up to it together* with a solid collective belief and one common aim."

* excluding the Trust

Aye, just like his pseud-resignation statement notes in last seasons Xmas programme this is yet another load of PR-emotional blackmail, another diversion tactic, a blame by-pass initiative and subterfuge ploy.

He is basically ordering the supporters to forget all of what has gone before whilst the blatant contempt continues e.g. treating SCST like dirt and refusing to cooperate, so f#cking bad the Trust has been in mediation since May because of yet another betrayal!

Argus!

Huw on 14:07 - Sep 15 with 2064 viewssainthelens

Huw on 12:53 - Sep 15 by BlasterJack

* excluding the Trust

He's our very own Donald Trump.
Huw on 14:17 - Sep 15 with 2038 viewsThrasher6

Huw on 14:07 - Sep 15 by sainthelens

He's our very own Donald Trump.

Thinking Putin myself....but good analogy....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Huw on 14:35 - Sep 15 with 1997 viewsSmellyplumz

Does he fůcking do is this to wind up the fans? Utter cűnt.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Huw on 14:48 - Sep 15 with 1971 viewsQJumpingJack

One has to question the PR strategy for the board?
Did anyone review the HJ comments?

Every time, Jenkins, Kaplan and Pearlman issue a statement - it just makes things it a lot worse for the fans. Do they realise?
Login to get fewer ads

Huw on 14:58 - Sep 15 with 1950 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Huw on 14:48 - Sep 15 by QJumpingJack

One has to question the PR strategy for the board?
Did anyone review the HJ comments?

Every time, Jenkins, Kaplan and Pearlman issue a statement - it just makes things it a lot worse for the fans. Do they realise?

The PR is totally hopeless, just think about Dineeen taking to Twitter it's simply unbelievable.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 17:04]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Huw on 16:00 - Sep 15 with 1873 viewsphact0rri

so much for the untenable position...

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Huw on 17:47 - Sep 15 with 1737 viewsOldjack

He has nothing to say that's worth jack shyte ,did i mention he's a liar
,i'd not give him the time of day

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Huw on 18:38 - Sep 15 with 1610 viewsfelixstowe_jack

We need an online petition asking for the club to sack him. 15,000 season tickets can't be wrong.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Huw on 19:41 - Sep 15 with 1481 viewsbuilthjack

Did you see his programme notes?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Huw on 19:52 - Sep 15 with 1459 viewsSmellyplumz

Huw on 17:47 - Sep 15 by Oldjack

He has nothing to say that's worth jack shyte ,did i mention he's a liar
,i'd not give him the time of day

You forgot to mention that he's gutless sub human vermin.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Huw on 19:55 - Sep 15 with 1444 viewsPegojack

Appearing in a courtroom near you soon.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024