Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City 0 - 0 Nottingham Forest - Rate The Players 17:15 - Sep 15 with 531 viewsSwansIndependent

Swansea City 0 - 0 Nottingham Forest - Rate The Players 15th Sep 2018 17:11
If you were at the game and fancy rating the players or even just want to vent your spleen using our "Our report" feature then do so here 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Swansea City 0 - 0 Nottingham Forest - Rate The Players on 17:33 - Sep 15 with 478 viewsCatullus

Difficult game, made more difficult by a ref who allowed us to be persistently fouled and I can only hope Celina isn't badly injured. McBurnie looked out on his feet too. This could be an important week as in how much damage our squad can take and still be competitive? We've lost Fer for at least two weeks, Montero for longer, Celina who knows and we finished with 6 defenders on the pitch in patched up 11 that looked short on attacking intent, mostly because they were tired and possibly in some cases scared. Mckay certainly looked timid in attack, time and again hesitating and turning back or not trying the pass and losing possession. Another game where we were second in the physical battle and made to look poor, just as well Forest are pretty rubbish anyway. I won't rate the players because they tried and tried but I will rate the ref........

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024