Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt grimes 18:06 - Sep 15 with 5150 viewsGeoffThom

Now I have been one of his biggest critics in the past .
But lately he’s starting to look like the player I expected when we bought him ,he rescued d john a few times today and had another all round solid game .
He still needs some belief in himself but bravo young man your getting better!
Matt grimes on 18:10 - Sep 15 with 4082 viewsMattG

MOTM for me today - really impressed, hopefully a sign of things to come.
Matt grimes on 18:12 - Sep 15 with 4062 viewsOldjack

Is this why we got overrun in the middle time and time again today

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Matt grimes on 18:16 - Sep 15 with 4034 viewsJoshTheJack

Ahead of Tom Carroll for me now,Great to see him get stuck in and play a few decent passes.Potter is really pushing him up a level.
Matt grimes on 18:24 - Sep 15 with 3958 viewspencoedjack

Matt grimes on 18:10 - Sep 15 by MattG

MOTM for me today - really impressed, hopefully a sign of things to come.

I agree
Matt grimes on 18:26 - Sep 15 with 3937 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Matt grimes on 18:12 - Sep 15 by Oldjack

Shut up you tart!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Matt grimes on 18:28 - Sep 15 with 3919 viewsjasper_T

More his partners fault than his. Fulton couldn't get near the game before or after his gushing head wound.
Matt grimes on 18:44 - Sep 15 with 3796 viewsgiantstoneater

Thought Grimes put a shift in today but was let down by 2 or 3 poor passes that could have set us up for an attack. Fulton started slowly and nearly gifted then a goal but put some good tackles in, Dhanda was trying too hard to do the hard things and should keep it simple early doors and work his way into the game. Naughton again did well in an unfamiliar role and the Spurs CCV did well.
Matt grimes on 18:46 - Sep 15 with 3777 viewsicecoldjack

Grimes is not the answer but fair play to him in trying hard to push his game up a level..must be coming to the end if his contract.

Naughton looks a better midfielder than Fulton,Grimes and Carol . It's our weak area and 20,000 people know it, apart from th4 owners of course.
Login to get fewer ads

Matt grimes on 18:48 - Sep 15 with 3762 viewsoldcob

Much better option than Carroll, looks a good footballer in patches.
Matt grimes on 18:59 - Sep 15 with 3694 viewsOldjack

bollocks ,not once were we in control of a poor florist team ,we huffed and puffed all the way through it ,and that was down to the midfield ,we lack any quality in that area apart from Fer

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Matt grimes on 19:19 - Sep 15 with 3606 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Matt grimes on 18:59 - Sep 15 by Oldjack

bollocks ,not once were we in control of a poor florist team ,we huffed and puffed all the way through it ,and that was down to the midfield ,we lack any quality in that area apart from Fer

Sad but true.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Matt grimes on 20:31 - Sep 15 with 3432 viewsangryjack

That was down to the ginger tw@t Fulton absolute rubbish , hides when we got the ball and never see him break up play waste of space
Matt grimes on 22:12 - Sep 15 with 3208 viewsjasfan

Put in a very good shift and his confidence looks to be increasing.
Matt grimes on 22:15 - Sep 15 with 3198 viewsBadlands

He spent so much time supporting, covering or anticipating John that spaces were left inside.
Towards the end, it also looked like Rodon was anticipating John's muck ups.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Matt grimes on 08:17 - Sep 16 with 2918 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I'm going to go all sgorio fruit now and ask for Leon to consider coming out of retirement for one last push. He would find it easy in this league and would give us our tempo back.

Matt grimes on 09:17 - Sep 16 with 2812 viewscostalotta

Matt grimes on 18:46 - Sep 15 by icecoldjack

Grimes is not the answer but fair play to him in trying hard to push his game up a level..must be coming to the end if his contract.

Naughton looks a better midfielder than Fulton,Grimes and Carol . It's our weak area and 20,000 people know it, apart from th4 owners of course.

I think they did and do know it. Just don’t really care and it’s not a priority.
Matt grimes on 09:44 - Sep 16 with 2746 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Matt grimes on 22:12 - Sep 15 by jasfan

Put in a very good shift and his confidence looks to be increasing.

Agreed.

Matt grimes on 09:54 - Sep 16 with 2715 viewsLeonWasGod

I thought he was anonymous and didn’t take control of the middle, but then I suppose I’m judging him against players like Leon so maybe that’s harsh. Covering was good, but in possession he didn’t seem busy enough, show enough or give us a platform to build on. But we were full of ball watchers and players on their heels yesterday, so he’s far from alone. Tidy enough but didn’t stand out for me.
Matt grimes on 09:58 - Sep 16 with 2689 viewsUxbridge

Matt grimes on 09:54 - Sep 16 by LeonWasGod

I thought he was anonymous and didn’t take control of the middle, but then I suppose I’m judging him against players like Leon so maybe that’s harsh. Covering was good, but in possession he didn’t seem busy enough, show enough or give us a platform to build on. But we were full of ball watchers and players on their heels yesterday, so he’s far from alone. Tidy enough but didn’t stand out for me.

The fact I didn't notice he was playing until the 30 min mark probably give a hint to my thoughts but, Fer aside, he's probably our best option at the moment. Which is pretty damming of our summer recruitment and even more damming of Tom Carroll who I suspect most thought would step up in a lower quality league.

Don't think it was his problem that we didn't control the game. Truth is we're generally a young, skilful team that is not strong enough to stand up to a bunch of cloggers like Florist. Hopefully they'll learn that side very quickly.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Matt grimes on 10:03 - Sep 16 with 2675 viewsMo_Wives

Matt grimes on 08:17 - Sep 16 by Brynmill_Jack

I'm going to go all sgorio fruit now and ask for Leon to consider coming out of retirement for one last push. He would find it easy in this league and would give us our tempo back.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Matt grimes on 10:08 - Sep 16 with 2656 viewsItchySphincter

Matt grimes on 18:59 - Sep 15 by Oldjack

Been saying it for the last couple of years Al, nice to see you admitting you’re wrong and seeing sense. G’boy.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Matt grimes on 10:14 - Sep 16 with 2633 viewsLeonWasGod

Matt grimes on 09:58 - Sep 16 by Uxbridge

The fact I didn't notice he was playing until the 30 min mark probably give a hint to my thoughts but, Fer aside, he's probably our best option at the moment. Which is pretty damming of our summer recruitment and even more damming of Tom Carroll who I suspect most thought would step up in a lower quality league.

Don't think it was his problem that we didn't control the game. Truth is we're generally a young, skilful team that is not strong enough to stand up to a bunch of cloggers like Florist. Hopefully they'll learn that side very quickly.

Yep.

Yep. Forest did a job on us. We started brightly but then the challenges started coming in and we lost our confidence a bit. We can't take teams on at that game so have to pick up the pace and play round them, and be a bit smarter with refs probably.

Tough game on Tuesday now. With only 1 fully fit CM in the squad - the board needs a good metaphorical kicking - hopefully you guys linked to the Trust can sort that out for us.
Matt grimes on 10:45 - Sep 16 with 2572 viewsMo_Wives

Matt grimes on 10:14 - Sep 16 by LeonWasGod

Yep.

Yep. Forest did a job on us. We started brightly but then the challenges started coming in and we lost our confidence a bit. We can't take teams on at that game so have to pick up the pace and play round them, and be a bit smarter with refs probably.

Tough game on Tuesday now. With only 1 fully fit CM in the squad - the board needs a good metaphorical kicking - hopefully you guys linked to the Trust can sort that out for us.

They funny thing is the one young lad who had the right attitude to deal with the thugs was Baker Richardson. He just needs to learn how to keep his kung fu gland under control to avoid more red cards.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Matt grimes on 13:55 - Sep 16 with 2428 viewsSmellyplumz

Matt grimes on 10:45 - Sep 16 by Mo_Wives

They funny thing is the one young lad who had the right attitude to deal with the thugs was Baker Richardson. He just needs to learn how to keep his kung fu gland under control to avoid more red cards.

That made me laugh.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Matt grimes on 18:09 - Sep 16 with 2288 viewsOldjack

Matt grimes on 10:08 - Sep 16 by ItchySphincter

Been saying it for the last couple of years Al, nice to see you admitting you’re wrong and seeing sense. G’boy.

Stupid boy !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024