Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dhanda 18:53 - Sep 15 with 1516 viewsMagic_Michu

I hope all the fans asking for him to start games will quieten down now... we can all see why he hasn’t been playing too often...

... possible even more lightweight than Carroll and that takes a lot!

Looks neat and tidy but needs to bulk up and think quicker on the ball.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Dhanda on 19:39 - Sep 15 with 1383 viewsbuilthjack

You watch those dirty Yanks capitalise on his Indian background. They will be looking to make millions from this.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Dhanda on 19:41 - Sep 15 with 1375 viewsicecoldjack

Yep, so lightweight it was laughable. Lovely footballer and will learn a lot from today, he knows it ain't gonna be easy to make it in this league, cream will rise to the top though .
Dhanda on 19:54 - Sep 15 with 1320 viewsSmellyplumz

He's still more of a man than Jenkins could ever hope to be.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Dhanda on 20:01 - Sep 15 with 1283 viewsGeoffThom

Skilful player that can only improve with game time,has to get physical
Dhanda on 20:53 - Sep 15 with 1097 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Dhanda on 20:01 - Sep 15 by GeoffThom

Skilful player that can only improve with game time,has to get physical

That applies to all our players except Fer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024