Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? 20:44 - Sep 15 with 4980 viewsJackfath

It's seriously boring.

Why?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 20:59 - Sep 15 with 3048 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It’s because people like us hardly post any more, Jackfath.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 21:22 - Sep 15 with 2997 viewsjack2jack

What I find sad is that there are lots of good posters, who have disappeared or hardly post anymore, and that has been to the detriment of the site, why have they gone, my guess is that the over riding fact is all the squabbling,and p!ss taking going on, it gets boring after a while, no wonder folk have fooked off.
There's some tidy fellas gone from here, and who can blame them,it's a shame.
Almost every post ends up as a battle of wills.Banter is fine, but it goes beyond that at times.
Question is how can we get it back as it was?
What are your thoughts JF.
Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 21:28 - Sep 15 with 2981 viewsDarran

Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 21:22 - Sep 15 by jack2jack

What I find sad is that there are lots of good posters, who have disappeared or hardly post anymore, and that has been to the detriment of the site, why have they gone, my guess is that the over riding fact is all the squabbling,and p!ss taking going on, it gets boring after a while, no wonder folk have fooked off.
There's some tidy fellas gone from here, and who can blame them,it's a shame.
Almost every post ends up as a battle of wills.Banter is fine, but it goes beyond that at times.
Question is how can we get it back as it was?
What are your thoughts JF.

I agree that’s why I hardly post anymore.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 21:38 - Sep 15 with 2949 viewsjack2jack

Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 21:28 - Sep 15 by Darran

I agree that’s why I hardly post anymore.

That's a shame my friend.
Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 21:43 - Sep 15 with 2940 viewsJack_Meoff

Since discovering dogging and swinging I'm much happier within myself and don't feel the need to come on here looking for arguments anymore. Sometimes you just need to be brave and make the break.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 21:45]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 22:06 - Sep 15 with 2890 viewsdickythorpe

Too many stay away because they don't want to get involved in a "bust up".
Even now there are some wanting a reaction by deliberately disagreeing with what you say.
Maybe the bigger man/woman keeps quiet but stays away or visits less often.

Or maybe habits are changing. Plus it's very repetitive on here. "Brexit, Huw Jenkins, lack of signings, the trust, the yanks, the pa system"
Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 22:18 - Sep 15 with 2866 viewsomarjack

Very true. I hardly post anymore, nothing to talk about outside of matchdays other than brexit and awful sh!te like that..hardly worth the effort. Everybody's too serious anyway. No humour or spark or nothing.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 22:27 - Sep 15 with 2848 viewslonglostjack

More posters should start threads on interesting topics maybe. This one is pretty dull to be honest. Might start a butterfly thread. Butterflies are dead cool.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 22:32 - Sep 15 with 2832 viewslifelong

We don’t even have a X Factor thread these days....Sad.
Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 22:35 - Sep 15 with 2818 viewsjack2jack

Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 22:27 - Sep 15 by longlostjack

More posters should start threads on interesting topics maybe. This one is pretty dull to be honest. Might start a butterfly thread. Butterflies are dead cool.

Check out my thread on Dross on the TV, that's gone down like a lead balloon😂
Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 22:37 - Sep 15 with 2818 viewslonglostjack

Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 22:32 - Sep 15 by lifelong

That Welsh guy at the end tonight was hopeless. Lucky that Cowell chap managed to convince him to change songs half way through. I particularly like the adverts. They should be extended.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 22:42 - Sep 15 with 2805 viewsjack2jack

Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 22:32 - Sep 15 by lifelong

I tried to watch it earlier, but for me it's gone totally stale,same format, same rhetoric.For me it's had its day, I used to enjoy it.
Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 22:50 - Sep 15 with 2782 viewsmonmouth

Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 21:43 - Sep 15 by Jack_Meoff

Since discovering dogging and swinging I'm much happier within myself and don't feel the need to come on here looking for arguments anymore. Sometimes you just need to be brave and make the break.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 21:45]

I’m with you mate.

Next time you bring the lube.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 23:31 - Sep 15 with 2722 viewsswan65split

2 reasons I suspect.
1 Not in the Prem anymore.
2. What I was warning about a while ago, the me me me, section here.
we all have opinions, but ridiculing and de meaning , puts up barriers.
also we are not all scholars!......ok?
Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 23:56 - Sep 15 with 2692 viewsrob

Brexit.

Innit.
Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 00:01 - Sep 16 with 2683 viewsKerouac

Bring back Perch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 08:12 - Sep 16 with 2559 viewsWhiterockin

Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 23:31 - Sep 15 by swan65split

2 reasons I suspect.

This board and the previous one, were far more enjoyable pre premier league.
Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 08:43 - Sep 16 with 2526 viewsPawelAbbott

Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 22:37 - Sep 15 by longlostjack

That Welsh guy at the end tonight was hopeless. Lucky that Cowell chap managed to convince him to change songs half way through. I particularly like the adverts. They should be extended.

It was much better when they showed the nutters who can’t sing.
It’s had its day now, they need to axe it
Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 08:49 - Sep 16 with 2517 views1983

Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 23:31 - Sep 15 by swan65split

2 reasons I suspect.

Exactly this

Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 08:51 - Sep 16 with 2516 viewsMuteswan

Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 22:27 - Sep 15 by longlostjack

I like butterflies too, took these in Kefalonia.

Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 09:21 - Sep 16 with 2474 viewsJack_Meoff

Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 22:50 - Sep 15 by monmouth

I’m with you mate.

Next time you bring the lube.

Got you. Leave the ferret at home next time though if you would. Brutal...!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 09:51 - Sep 16 with 2451 viewsbuilthjack

Too many arguments. Yes, we all have our say, and sometimes we are right, sometimes we are wrong. But the arguments that get 10, even 15 pages long, are ridiculous. Some really do believe they are right about everything, which they are not. That then stops others posting.
One week bans should be put in place perhaps, for constant abuse of other posters. It gets boring and drives people away.
Mods should be consistent. They are not.
Sort it out.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 10:07 - Sep 16 with 2432 viewsmagicdaps10

Too many arguments on here.

Most are guilty on here, granted not as bad as some but none of us are innocent for sure. I must admit, I have had my moments, taken the bait and argued with ignorance.....I can see how pointless it is and in turn keep a wide berth to it all, this is what I suspect was the plan by these idiots.

In a way, what they set out to achieve is working but I for one dont have the energy for stupid games that have been going on with this forum.

Divide and conquer.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 10:18 - Sep 16 with 2419 viewsomarjack

Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 10:07 - Sep 16 by magicdaps10

Too many arguments on here.

Most are guilty on here, granted not as bad as some but none of us are innocent for sure. I must admit, I have had my moments, taken the bait and argued with ignorance.....I can see how pointless it is and in turn keep a wide berth to it all, this is what I suspect was the plan by these idiots.

In a way, what they set out to achieve is working but I for one dont have the energy for stupid games that have been going on with this forum.

Divide and conquer.

It's unfortunate how humans are flawed. Most of us argue..and we keep insisting, knowing that the other won't even fall in your views. Yet you keep going at it until your keyboard breaks.

People will never agree with you. And if..a big if..they realise they've been wrong all along, they will never admit it. What's the point of talking then?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 10:20 - Sep 16 with 2418 viewsCatullus

Why the f**k is this board so boring recently? on 09:21 - Sep 16 by Jack_Meoff

Got you. Leave the ferret at home next time though if you would. Brutal...!

Try a skunk next time, it might improve the smell!!! And try using salted butter instead of lube, it stings a bit but it tastes better........I would imagine

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024