Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dross on the TV 22:04 - Sep 15 with 2596 viewsjack2jack

Is it me or are the televisual offerings getting worse, I find some of it almost insulting, in that the major channels airing, repeats, awful reality shows and the like and almost expecting the ratings to be high as of right.
I find myself tuning in to YouTube or turning on the internet radio half the time.
It's just a massive turn off these days.👎
Anyone of the same opinion?
Dross on the TV on 13:48 - Sep 18 with 588 viewsHighjack

Dross on the TV on 14:15 - Sep 16 by Mo_Wives

Songs of praise bleeped out an 'N bomb' last week. Nuff said.

Nun?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Dross on the TV on 14:33 - Sep 18 with 566 viewscontroversial_jack

Dross on the TV on 13:28 - Sep 18 by Mo_Wives

There is a flaw in the call for more minorities to be represented on TV...there's suppose to be less of them. That's why they're called minorities, ffs.

I haven't a clue what you just posted
Dross on the TV on 14:38 - Sep 18 with 562 viewsomarjack

Dross on the TV on 13:28 - Sep 18 by Mo_Wives

There is a flaw in the call for more minorities to be represented on TV...there's suppose to be less of them. That's why they're called minorities, ffs.

I have a suggestion here Moi..

Wikipedia states that 13% of Britons aren't white..and it's presumed that 5% of people are gay. That's around 20% of people being minorities (at a stretch)..

Is it ok for 1 character out of 5 being a minority?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Dross on the TV on 15:48 - Sep 18 with 550 viewscontroversial_jack

Dross on the TV on 14:38 - Sep 18 by omarjack

Wikipedia states that 13% of Britons aren't white..and it's presumed that 5% of people are gay. That's around 20% of people being minorities (at a stretch)..

That would make 87%of Britons being white , 1 in 10 being minorities. If 5% are gay that means 19 out of 20 are not
Dross on the TV on 15:51 - Sep 18 with 545 viewsomarjack

Dross on the TV on 15:48 - Sep 18 by controversial_jack

That would make 87%of Britons being white , 1 in 10 being minorities. If 5% are gay that means 19 out of 20 are not

Math..is not for everybody.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Dross on the TV on 15:56 - Sep 18 with 544 viewsMo_Wives

It was a joke, Omar.

But since you asked I prefer people just tried to make good programs rather than be obsessed by how many blacks or whites or gays or any other thing that doesn't matter is in them.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Dross on the TV on 15:56 - Sep 18 with 542 viewspikeypaul

Statistics obviously not your strong point.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Dross on the TV on 16:28 - Sep 18 with 517 viewsHighjack

Dross on the TV on 15:56 - Sep 18 by Mo_Wives

It was a joke, Omar.

But since you asked I prefer people just tried to make good programs rather than be obsessed by how many blacks or whites or gays or any other thing that doesn't matter is in them.

There was a film on the other day about Robin Hood. The actor who played Robin Hood was American but everybody knows Robin Hood was British. They also had an African American playing an Arab called Azeem. I was so outraged I nearly booted the cat through the window. Luckily I had triple glazing installed recently.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Dross on the TV on 17:57 - Sep 18 with 491 viewsGreatBritton

Dross on the TV on 21:41 - Sep 16 by BrynCartwright

Omar..I realise that you left Swansea relatively recently to live the dream to wear Gucci suits and Raybans whilst quaffing espressos in Milanese cafes, flying around on your Vespa and wolf whistling at the belle ragazze, but there is no way that Better Call Saul is the MOST boring show you will have ever seen! I defy you to find any more sinister character than Gustavo Fring or anybody cooler than Mike Ehrmantraut.

Quite right Bryn. Old gravel-voiced Erhmantraut is an icy delight and I agree that Gustavo Fring is any right minded citizen's nightmare. I must say I prefer my villains urbane. I did get a bit bored with Chuck at times though. Glad he's shuffled off.
Dross on the TV on 18:14 - Sep 18 with 483 viewsDarran

Dross you say? 👀

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dross on the TV on 20:59 - Sep 18 with 430 viewscontroversial_jack

Dross on the TV on 15:56 - Sep 18 by pikeypaul

Statistics obviously not your strong point.

If 87% are white, that would mean 87 of every hundred are white, 3 out of every hundred and black and 7 out of every hundred are Asian.Not difficult is it?
Dross on the TV on 20:59 - Sep 18 with 430 viewsjack2jack

Dross on the TV on 18:14 - Sep 18 by Darran

Dross you say? 👀

I did,mind you me and the Mrs are enjoying Strangers on ITV.👍
Dross on the TV on 21:05 - Sep 18 with 426 viewsvetchonian

Thought this was about CCFC on MOTD

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Dross on the TV on 21:58 - Sep 18 with 407 viewscontroversial_jack

I've changed my opinion; the Bodyguard is good drama, quite enjoying it, despite being far fetched
Dross on the TV on 23:45 - Sep 18 with 373 viewsjack2jack

Dross on the TV on 18:14 - Sep 18 by Darran

Dross you say? 👀

Gotcha now,just seen the news
Pross on the tv
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024