Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread 01:30 - Sep 16 with 32478 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 19:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:55 - Sep 19 with 1670 viewsAguycalledJack

Anybody know what the away support was last night?
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:18 - Sep 19 with 1529 viewsBadlands

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:55 - Sep 19 by AguycalledJack

loud and proud

(As usual - well done all)

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:19 - Sep 19 with 1529 viewsFireboy2

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:55 - Sep 19 by AguycalledJack

Got told by a local bobby they were expecting 300

And he wasnt far off

Great support

Vocal as ever

I got a bit feral at times knowing the eldest wasnt there
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:39 - Sep 19 with 1510 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:29 - Sep 18 by Badlands

My bad --- everyone is better than Swansea and everyone has better chances and everyone deserves to win against us.
Happy?

Look out Mr "everyone's attacking the club" has been on the dubonnet early doors

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:58 - Sep 19 with 1367 viewskarnataka

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:25 - Sep 18 by forkbeard

Shocking

Does anyone know where the ball is in that still?
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:59 - Sep 19 with 1361 viewsjasper_T

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:58 - Sep 19 by karnataka

Does anyone know where the ball is in that still?

On their centre forwards foot.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:50 - Sep 19 with 1322 viewsawayjack

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:19 - Sep 19 by Fireboy2

Got told by a local bobby they were expecting 300

And he wasnt far off

Great support

Vocal as ever

I got a bit feral at times knowing the eldest wasnt there

Told official attendance was 380. Live midweek coverage will have big impact on away numbers for clubs like us who have a long way to travel.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:40 - Sep 19 with 1293 viewsFireboy2

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:50 - Sep 19 by awayjack

Told official attendance was 380. Live midweek coverage will have big impact on away numbers for clubs like us who have a long way to travel.

Not too bad considering it was also on the box
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:59 - Sep 19 with 1280 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:40 - Sep 19 by Fireboy2

Not too bad considering it was also on the box

10 pints before kick off. You naughty man.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:02 - Sep 19 with 1277 viewsbuilthjack

The Swans mascot last night lives just up the road from me. 6 years old. He loved it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:21 - Sep 19 with 1266 viewsFireboy2

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:59 - Sep 19 by builthjack

10 pints before kick off. You naughty man.

Was a great day touring around the midlands and staffs builthy

Had a really good time so glad i dont do that very often

Got a right good soaking after the game which added to the pain of getting robbed on the pitch
[Post edited 19 Sep 2018 21:29]
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:28 - Sep 19 with 1261 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:21 - Sep 19 by Fireboy2

Was a great day touring around the midlands and staffs builthy

Had a really good time so glad i dont do that very often

Got a right good soaking after the game which added to the pain of getting robbed on the pitch
[Post edited 19 Sep 2018 21:29]

TheResurrection/E20/The2ndComing thinks I am you.
I can't be, I can only drink 9 pints.

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:33 - Sep 19 with 1254 viewsFireboy2

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:28 - Sep 19 by builthjack

TheResurrection/E20/The2ndComing thinks I am you.
I can't be, I can only drink 9 pints.

What a plonker he is

Surely he should know as hes met on the one occasion and im in my avatar

Bellend

Oh yes and you could probably drink me under the table,im not as good as i was

We should try it one day
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:35 - Sep 19 with 1253 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:33 - Sep 19 by Fireboy2

What a plonker he is

Surely he should know as hes met on the one occasion and im in my avatar

Bellend

Oh yes and you could probably drink me under the table,im not as good as i was

We should try it one day

We will, deffo. Get Chrissy on the halfs.

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:48 - Sep 19 with 1241 viewsairedale

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:35 - Sep 19 by builthjack

We will, deffo. Get Chrissy on the halfs.

That’s an interesting one builthy, in a drinking context, is halfs correct or halves.

Answers please on a postcard please to P.O. Box 99, Keynsham.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:57 - Sep 19 with 1231 viewsFireboy2

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:48 - Sep 19 by airedale

That’s an interesting one builthy, in a drinking context, is halfs correct or halves.

Clever clogs
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:59 - Sep 19 with 1228 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:48 - Sep 19 by airedale

It's a idiosyncrasy of English . There is no correct word.

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:21 - Sep 20 with 1107 viewsjasper_T

No full match replay on the website for this one?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024