Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread 01:30 - Sep 16 with 32466 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 19:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:09 - Sep 16 with 7455 viewssainthelens

Not pessimistic but realistic. Think we'll do incredibly well to get a point here. Our frailties are showing and Stoke are overdue. Hoping for a 1-1....but sadly I think we'll cop a defeat.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:43 - Sep 16 with 7428 viewsLoyal

Never really turn up there, especially with much better squads than now. If Potter takes anything I will be delighted.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:52 - Sep 16 with 7405 viewsomarjack

I think we're losing this one. Although you can often count on Stoke being sh!t..(they've been having a terrible season so far considering their finances and the money they spent).

2-0 Stoke

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:24 - Sep 16 with 7245 viewsBadlands

Not sure about so much pessimism.

We are 6th
Stoke are 20th

Naughton ....Hoorn ..... Rodon .... Olson
................Carter-Vickers
Roberts..... Celina .... Grimes ..... Routledge
................... Mc Burnie

Nordfeldt, Dyer, Dhanda, Maric, Reid, James, Narsingh

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:31 - Sep 16 with 7237 viewsjasper_T

------------Mulder
---- vdH -- CCV -- Rodon ---
Roberts-Naughton-Grimey-Olsson
---- James - McBurnie - Celina
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:34 - Sep 16 with 7233 viewsJohnw102

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:24 - Sep 16 by Badlands

Not sure about so much pessimism.

We are 6th
Stoke are 20th

Naughton ....Hoorn ..... Rodon .... Olson
................Carter-Vickers
Roberts..... Celina .... Grimes ..... Routledge
................... Mc Burnie

Nordfeldt, Dyer, Dhanda, Maric, Reid, James, Narsingh

I like the starting 11 maybe Fulton for Nursing on the bench.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:35 - Sep 16 with 7232 viewsJohnw102

FFS just seen our old pal Kevin Friend is the Ref on Tuesday night! Don't matter which team we put out now, no chance.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:17 - Sep 16 with 7165 viewsGroo

and of course Woods will tear our fragile midfield to bits. Just reading the Oatcake board, appears he's everything they (us as well) have been missing.

Groo does what Groo does best

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:10 - Sep 17 with 6794 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:35 - Sep 16 by Johnw102

FFS just seen our old pal Kevin Friend is the Ref on Tuesday night! Don't matter which team we put out now, no chance.

Totally agree.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:32 - Sep 17 with 6685 viewsBadlands

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:34 - Sep 16 by Johnw102

I like the starting 11 maybe Fulton for Nursing on the bench.

Assumed he had concussion and won't be available.
Potter has said today, 'Jay was just feeling sick. I think he's feeling a bit better now. That was more precautionary really.'

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:55 - Sep 17 with 6664 viewsjasper_T

Celina & Fulton out for tomorrow.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:55 - Sep 17 with 6666 viewsairedale

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:32 - Sep 17 by Badlands

Assumed he had concussion and won't be available.
Potter has said today, 'Jay was just feeling sick. I think he's feeling a bit better now. That was more precautionary really.'

There was me thinking on Saturday that Jay is a bit of a sissy going off like that. No need I thought.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2018 14:34]
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:56 - Sep 17 with 6661 viewsjasper_T

Carroll & Fer back for Saturday.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:06 - Sep 17 with 6582 views34dfgdf54

I know it's negative, but I can't see anything other than a damage limitation exercise tomorrow. Injuries have completely crippled our midfield.

I'd go:

...........................Mulder.......................
C Vickers ............. VDH ................ Rodon
Roberts.....Maric........... Grimes........ Naughton
........................... Routs .......................
.....................Oli ...... Baker Richardson
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:51 - Sep 17 with 6532 viewsjasper_T

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:06 - Sep 17 by 34dfgdf54

I know it's negative, but I can't see anything other than a damage limitation exercise tomorrow. Injuries have completely crippled our midfield.

I'd go:

...........................Mulder.......................
C Vickers ............. VDH ................ Rodon
Roberts.....Maric........... Grimes........ Naughton
........................... Routs .......................
.....................Oli ...... Baker Richardson

How many games was Courtney banned for?
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Sep 17 with 6511 viewsKGriz16

Celina fit?
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:26 - Sep 17 with 6502 viewsjasper_T

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Sep 17 by KGriz16

Celina fit?

No.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:40 - Sep 17 with 6474 viewsomarjack

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:51 - Sep 17 by jasper_T

I hope he's banned for as long as possible. Don't want him anywhere near the senior team.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:46 - Sep 17 with 6483 views34dfgdf54

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:51 - Sep 17 by jasper_T

3 games, my bad.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:54 - Sep 17 with 6389 viewsFireboy2

Bad weather predicted for tonight and all day tomorrow

Just hope it isnt bad enough to affect travel to the game and the game itself
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:17 - Sep 17 with 6369 viewsperplex

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:40 - Sep 17 by omarjack

I hope he's banned for as long as possible. Don't want him anywhere near the senior team.

Come on now it was a rash challenge from a young kid eager to impress, hopefully he will have learned his lesson the hard way, you need to stop being so fcuking dramatic mun.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:15 - Sep 17 with 6274 viewsBadlands

Sky
Opinion.
Prutton's prediction

Stoke were in control at Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday and should really have gone on to win the game after taking such an early two-goal lead, but they're conceding far too many goals.

Swansea were fairly disappointing as they drew with Nottingham Forest but they'll surely be the more confident side heading to the Potteries. I fancy them to nick this one.

David Prutton predicts: 1-2 (16/1 with Sky Bet)

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:24 - Sep 17 with 6258 viewsDrGonzo

Has there ever been a fixture/opposition midfield which highlights our transfer inadequacy than this?

Allen - Wanted to come back, refused to pay the fee. Would have been more than worth it.

Woods - Wanted to come allegedly, strung along by our management team and it was said that we didn't even have the money to pay for him in the first place.

Clucas - Overpaid, absolutely terrible player. Sold on the cheap and thereby scuppering a deal for Woods.

SWANSEA.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:35 - Sep 17 with 6239 viewsjasper_T

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:24 - Sep 17 by DrGonzo

Has there ever been a fixture/opposition midfield which highlights our transfer inadequacy than this?

Allen - Wanted to come back, refused to pay the fee. Would have been more than worth it.

Woods - Wanted to come allegedly, strung along by our management team and it was said that we didn't even have the money to pay for him in the first place.

Clucas - Overpaid, absolutely terrible player. Sold on the cheap and thereby scuppering a deal for Woods.

SWANSEA.

Will it still be inadequacy if we beat them?
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:43 - Sep 17 with 6235 viewsA_Fans_Dad

There has been a change of Ref, Kevin Friend is out and Paul Tierney is in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024