Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread 01:30 - Sep 16 with 32680 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 19:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:03 - Sep 18 with 2496 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:02 - Sep 18 by jasper_T

Byers good, James had his moments, got us up the pitch. Grimes okay again and Naughton for all his deficiencies (and detractors) worked his socks off.

We were due some bad luck on the scoresheet, might as well be Stoke away.

Grimes was excellent.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:03 - Sep 18 with 2506 viewsowainglyndwr

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:59 - Sep 18 by sainthelens

That has really gripped my shit. Bad enough being robbed and losing to an inferior team....but with just a little investment we'd be top 6 minimum. As if I didn't detest the powers that be enough!! Give us a fckn chance you w@nkers.

Yes you are so so right with this manager and a couple of extra player during the summer we'd be battle for promotion.
But fair play to this squad they are trying ever so hard
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:03 - Sep 18 with 2505 viewsbryanwadesquiff

Stoke City were S##t... Millions spent and won tonight by an offside goal because of weak officials...its the Championship. These boys are putting a shift in every game for us....Fer, Bony, Celina in this side and i have no doubt we would have come away with 3 points.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:04 - Sep 18 with 2486 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:48 - Sep 18 by jamiewales

1 nill down and creating nothing

Same as Saturday. Even when we got the ball in the box nobody was getting in there. Dyer slid a peach of a cross - massive hole where the CF should be. Shame, as we do have the makings of a tidy side. But no point going over the feck up of a transfer window again.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:04 - Sep 18 with 2467 viewslifelong

Very disappointed with that result but not with the performance.
A lot to be positive about.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:05 - Sep 18 with 2447 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:01 - Sep 18 by ItchySphincter

You're a tw@t.

Your a bigger one at least I don't slag off our players and drool over players who don't play for us anymore.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:12 - Sep 18 with 2283 viewsBadlands

Anyone listening to Leon?
t
w
a
t

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:12 - Sep 18 with 2272 viewsAndy1300

considering Stoke still have a Prem team and we have mostly under 23's, I thought the performance deserved a point.

Yet again, cheating officials have stitched us up

Number 1 team in Wales

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:15 - Sep 18 with 2198 viewslidojack

Before the season started Stoke away was probably the hardest game on paper so it's great to see us playing the way we did.

I hope we manage to keep Potter for at least a couple more seasons. If he can get this type of performance out of a team of untried youngsters and players out of position it would be a delight to see a fully strengthened squad.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:19 - Sep 18 with 2128 viewsBadlands

Pleased to seeHoorn and others getting in the faces of the officials at the end of the game.
A disgraceful decision to give that goal.

Dyer, James, Roberts and Routledge all provided good balls into and around the edge of the box.
If we could get Bony reasonably fit

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:28 - Sep 18 with 2021 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:05 - Sep 18 by thornabyswan

Your a bigger one at least I don't slag off our players and drool over players who don't play for us anymore.

What players have I slagged off and who have I drooled over?

You actually are a tw@t. I was joking but you’ve proven the point.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 22:30]

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:30 - Sep 18 with 2007 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:03 - Sep 18 by bryanwadesquiff

Stoke City were S##t... Millions spent and won tonight by an offside goal because of weak officials...its the Championship. These boys are putting a shift in every game for us....Fer, Bony, Celina in this side and i have no doubt we would have come away with 3 points.

Surprisingly crap weren’t they. And full of PL experience too. Horrible side, horrible ground, horrible fans.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:31 - Sep 18 with 2000 viewsjacktar

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:19 - Sep 18 by Badlands

Pleased to seeHoorn and others getting in the faces of the officials at the end of the game.
A disgraceful decision to give that goal.

Dyer, James, Roberts and Routledge all provided good balls into and around the edge of the box.
If we could get Bony reasonably fit

Let's not forget Grimes in there. I thought his delivery at set pieces was good tonight.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:34 - Sep 18 with 1967 viewsBadlands

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:31 - Sep 18 by jacktar

Let's not forget Grimes in there. I thought his delivery at set pieces was good tonight.

I was thinking of the delivery from wide but you are spot on.

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:49 - Sep 18 with 1863 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:28 - Sep 18 by ItchySphincter

What players have I slagged off and who have I drooled over?

You actually are a tw@t. I was joking but you’ve proven the point.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 22:30]

I didn't say you had but yes it was under your post Routeledge Naughton and others get slagged off regularly on here and ex players like Allen get praise just a fact.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:52 - Sep 18 with 1847 viewsTNT

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:12 - Sep 18 by Badlands

t
w
a
t

F
a
r

c
o
u
g
h

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:56 - Sep 18 with 1812 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:49 - Sep 18 by thornabyswan

I didn't say you had but yes it was under your post Routeledge Naughton and others get slagged off regularly on here and ex players like Allen get praise just a fact.

It was implied as you were quoting me. You’ll find if you read the thread I am very supportive of our players. Would you mind using some punctuation occasionally, please?

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:10 - Sep 18 with 1748 viewsbonymine

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:12 - Sep 18 by Badlands

t
w
a
t

More respect for his views than yours any day of the week W⚓️ ...😉

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:29 - Sep 18 with 1703 viewsBadlands

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:10 - Sep 18 by bonymine

More respect for his views than yours any day of the week W⚓️ ...😉

My bad --- everyone is better than Swansea and everyone has better chances and everyone deserves to win against us.
Happy?

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:41 - Sep 18 with 1676 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:29 - Sep 18 by Badlands

My bad --- everyone is better than Swansea and everyone has better chances and everyone deserves to win against us.
Happy?

Put a sock in it flambé

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:49 - Sep 18 with 1655 viewsBadlands

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:41 - Sep 18 by Smellyplumz

Put a sock in it flambé

I'm assuming that is an attempt at an insult but can't quite make out how!
Flambé (/flÉ’mˈbeɪ/, French: [flɑ̃be]; also spelled flambe) is a cooking procedure in which alcohol is added to a hot pan to create a burst of flames. The word means 'flamed' in French.

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:07 - Sep 19 with 1613 viewsomarjack

It's funny how they spent a fortune on players and kept their "best" and still manage to be complete sh!t. No promotion for them that's for certain.

If there is any club that I wish to get liquidated and obliterated from the face of the planet (I didn't mention Cardiff because they aren't even a real club)..it'd be Stoke. Dirty bastards with dirty fans. Joe Allen must be insane to have accepted such a move.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:24 - Sep 19 with 1307 viewsA_Fans_Dad

On the official website they had the pre match Talking Tactics using WhoScored.com.
They basically said that Connor would have to keep Diouf under control, well didn't he do a great job.
So good that they subbed Diouf.
It is a well done to all the defenders, only beaten by an absolutely useless linesman.
That still of the offside on page 7 shows not 1, not 2, not even 3 offside, no there were 4 of them and the lino couldn't see it.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:29 - Sep 19 with 1297 viewsawayjack

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:07 - Sep 19 by omarjack

It's funny how they spent a fortune on players and kept their "best" and still manage to be complete sh!t. No promotion for them that's for certain.

If there is any club that I wish to get liquidated and obliterated from the face of the planet (I didn't mention Cardiff because they aren't even a real club)..it'd be Stoke. Dirty bastards with dirty fans. Joe Allen must be insane to have accepted such a move.

Also dislike Stoke but their wealthy owners are real fans who won’t let club go into administration. I think they’ll be top 6 at end of season even if it means buying more in Jan window and push the FFP boundaries.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:47 - Sep 19 with 1269 views34dfgdf54

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:29 - Sep 19 by awayjack

Also dislike Stoke but their wealthy owners are real fans who won’t let club go into administration. I think they’ll be top 6 at end of season even if it means buying more in Jan window and push the FFP boundaries.

I'd be amazed if Stoke wasn't in the top 6, despite how poor they have started.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024