Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread 01:30 - Sep 16 with 32471 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 19:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:08 - Sep 18 with 2380 viewsGroo

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/comments/9gwwip/1900_gmt_stoke_city_vs_sw

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:08 - Sep 18 with 2373 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:04 - Sep 18 by aspas45

Any streams?

It's on Sky, shouldn't be difficult. Try MamaHD.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:08 - Sep 18 with 2374 viewsjamiewales

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:04 - Sep 18 by aspas45

Any streams?

https://vipbox.fi/watch-stoke-city-vs-swansea-city-stream-1
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:10 - Sep 18 with 2305 viewsItchySphincter

8 mins in and we're the better side.

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:15 - Sep 18 with 2199 viewsLeonWasGod

Seeing Routledge flick the ball to the opposition and then do a little skip is making me feel all nostalgic.

Bright start though.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:16 - Sep 18 with 2152 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:15 - Sep 18 by LeonWasGod

Seeing Routledge flick the ball to the opposition and then do a little skip is making me feel all nostalgic.

Bright start though.

Hat trick for Routs. Damn the doubters I say !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:17 - Sep 18 with 2135 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:15 - Sep 18 by LeonWasGod

Bright start though.

Routledge was bright enough not to float that ball in when none of our players had the sense to hit the six yard box. Intelligent player.

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:21 - Sep 18 with 2051 viewsLeonWasGod

Home fans not happy lol. Miserable bunch.

(Wasn’t having a go at Routs btw, he just makes me laugh).
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:22 - Sep 18 with 2013 viewsmagicdaps10

George Byers seems a cracking little player.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:22 - Sep 18 with 2008 viewsJango

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:21 - Sep 18 by LeonWasGod

Home fans not happy lol. Miserable bunch.

(Wasn’t having a go at Routs btw, he just makes me laugh).

Booing after a couple of passes at the back. Horrible fans
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:23 - Sep 18 with 1984 viewsPozuelosSideys

The standard of football in this division is fcking terrible

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:24 - Sep 18 with 1971 viewsElmo

We look like Leeds - fabulous high energy, intricate

Boxing clever, again

So glad I'm a Swans not Stoke fan
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:25 - Sep 18 with 1952 viewsMorganator100

20 min gone and we are playing the better football and look like the team that should score.

The Stoke crowd are really turning on their players. We ned to score first and they will fall apart.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:25 - Sep 18 with 1934 views34dfgdf54

The boys have been superb so far
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:26 - Sep 18 with 1903 viewsairedale

Pleasure to watch at the mo .
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:27 - Sep 18 with 1885 viewsLeonWasGod

We’re just missing someone like Ollie now. Up to that final ball though we’re excellent so far. Really nice to watch.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:28 - Sep 18 with 1856 viewsMorganator100

We are all over them. There's a bit of the Bielsa ethos with Potter on how hard we work to win the ball back when we lose it. I lo that we are playing. ve the one touch football and triangles

Stoke are really struggling to cope with us at the moment.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:29 - Sep 18 with 1836 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

5 mins of pass and pass!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:29 - Sep 18 with 1836 viewszedlep

Very positive so far. Very proud.

Zedzdead

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:29 - Sep 18 with 1817 viewsPozuelosSideys

It's coming. Stoke are rubbish

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:30 - Sep 18 with 1801 viewsItchySphincter

That was a foul by Shawcross. Hands on James's shoulders and nutted him on top of the head. The ref gives the ball back to Stoke.

Ryan Woods has done nothing so far.

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:33 - Sep 18 with 1720 viewsMorganator100

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:30 - Sep 18 by ItchySphincter

That was a foul by Shawcross. Hands on James's shoulders and nutted him on top of the head. The ref gives the ball back to Stoke.

Ryan Woods has done nothing so far.

Was thinking the same, Woods hasn't done anything tonight.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:33 - Sep 18 with 1718 viewsItchySphincter

Nathan should have made a run for Roberts. Exactly what Montero gets lambasted for.

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:34 - Sep 18 with 1688 viewsMorganator100

Last 5 min and we have been caught wide open twice, they should have scored.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:34 - Sep 18 with 1676 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:17 - Sep 18 by ItchySphincter

Routledge was bright enough not to float that ball in when none of our players had the sense to hit the six yard box. Intelligent player.

So is Stephen Fry. Limited ball skills though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024