Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread 01:30 - Sep 16 with 32181 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 19:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:55 - Sep 18 with 2438 viewssainthelens

Am I the only one who thinks we are 3 half decent players away from a serious promo challenge. Blind fckn board and owners make me sick
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:55 - Sep 18 with 2438 viewsexiledclaseboy

Good half, played well. More impressive given all the changes. Keep it up.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:56 - Sep 18 with 2398 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:49 - Sep 18 by Morganator100

we have played the football, dominated the game but they are the ones who have created 3 guilt edge chances.

They're the home side and can't hit the target. We're the better side.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:57 - Sep 18 with 2396 viewslidojack

Take Dyer off for McKay at half time. I would be tempted to swap him for Oli but fear we'd be too static up top. Enjoying the fluidity at the minute.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:58 - Sep 18 with 2376 viewsjasper_T

Leon never adds anything in his punditry. He just repeats the question.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:59 - Sep 18 with 2337 viewsvetchonian

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:22 - Sep 18 by Badlands

Looks like Rodon has
a niggle
annoyed people with links to Man City (or family have)
been kicked in the teeth.
IMHO not a game to introduce more changes than necessary.

Old guard force on through injuries but I don't expect much even their lack of match fitness.

I hope Potter knows what he's doing!

Seems Potter does know what he is doing ! Unlike you.....as ECB has said you seem to have a downer on Potter slating his selection at home Saturday...guess what best place to blood new players is ata home....Potter knew we and a tough week and so chose to play Dhanda & Johnhn in front of their home crowd where the crowd should be the 12th man.....looks like it he has got it right again tonight that said Oli may have had a couple of chances tonight...but so far so good ....Ryan who? ( shouldn't have said t hat till after the game I hope that doesn't come back and bite me!)

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:59 - Sep 18 with 2314 viewsJango

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:54 - Sep 18 by 34dfgdf54

It has been a brilliant performance. Really impressed with Byers.

Grimes doing ok but trying the Hollywood a bit too much for my liking.

Enjoyed the way we have moved forward.

Ye I’ve been impressed with Byers. Be nice to get him on the ball a bit more.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:00 - Sep 18 with 2295 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:54 - Sep 18 by dickythorpe

Battling hard out there. Raw, hungry and committed. A work in progress but sticking up for each other and playing for the shirt.

Potter - as good a motivator and man manager as we've had in my living memory? What a fantastic job he's doing.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:01 - Sep 18 with 2255 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:54 - Sep 18 by 34dfgdf54

It has been a brilliant performance. Really impressed with Byers.

Grimes doing ok but trying the Hollywood a bit too much for my liking.

Enjoyed the way we have moved forward.

I think Byers has struggled. Matthew Grimes looks very good though.

Do you think we're mixing them up, maybe?

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:01 - Sep 18 with 2251 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:33 - Sep 18 by Morganator100

Was thinking the same, Woods hasn't done anything tonight.

Yeah because we’re on him the minute the ball goes anywhere near him. Looking to shut him down before he gets the chance to do anything, because he can. Potter knows
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:01 - Sep 18 with 2248 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:00 - Sep 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Potter - as good a motivator and man manager as we've had in my living memory? What a fantastic job he's doing.

Also seems able to put three of four different formations together, good man.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:02 - Sep 18 with 2218 viewspembsjack

After each of these performances, i feel more and more positive about the future. Keep hearing the clubs building for the future, hope the board show that by getting these youngsters tied to the club asap.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:04 - Sep 18 with 2138 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:44 - Sep 18 by Morganator100

I'd make that 3 as they have missed some easy chances.

And we haven't?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:04 - Sep 18 with 2124 viewsDippy

We're trying to play the old Swansea Way.. but with Grimes, Dyer & Routledge past their best.. with the two youngsters.. it's not coming off.

Good effort though.. this league and standard has been poor

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:05 - Sep 18 with 2103 viewshydraulicjack

Anyone know who the ref is...its not kevin friend as it should be

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:06 - Sep 18 with 2065 viewsRancid

There for the taking this.Potter's decision making has been pretty darn good since he arrived but with no Montero he's gonna have to earn his dosh to get the win tonight.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:08 - Sep 18 with 2024 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:02 - Sep 18 by pembsjack

After each of these performances, i feel more and more positive about the future. Keep hearing the clubs building for the future, hope the board show that by getting these youngsters tied to the club asap.

Like Saint says, we're 3 experienced players from automatic promotion. That frustrates f*ck out of me. God knows how Potter feels about it.

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:09 - Sep 18 with 1994 viewsItchySphincter

Dyer's ball watching. No point tracking back if you're going to be a spectator.

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:10 - Sep 18 with 1963 viewsGroo

Commentator I'm listening too keeps calling Nathan Dyer Lloyd Dyer.

Think he's retired now.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:16 - Sep 18 with 1801 viewsItchySphincter

Ref started to lose the plot. Not giving free kicks for fouls but giving them for anything else.

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:16 - Sep 18 with 1803 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:10 - Sep 18 by Groo

Commentator I'm listening too keeps calling Nathan Dyer Lloyd Dyer.

Think he's retired now.

Maybe we're the mistaken ones and we've been watching Lloyd Dyer all along......

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:17 - Sep 18 with 1764 viewsjack2jack

Arse!
Evening all btw
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:18 - Sep 18 with 1722 viewsRancid

Ffs
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:18 - Sep 18 with 1702 viewsSwansNZ

only 3 miles offside

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:18 - Sep 18 with 1694 views34dfgdf54

How’s the hell wasnt that given offside that’s a terrible decision
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024