Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread 01:30 - Sep 16 with 32469 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 19:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:53 - Sep 18 with 2071 viewsjasper_T

Dhanda and Asoro need 6 months in the u23s.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:54 - Sep 18 with 2038 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:51 - Sep 18 by thornabyswan

Disagree loads of players don't celebrate against there former side.

That's just silly behaviour. They need to man up and celebrate for the club that pays their wages.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:54 - Sep 18 with 2039 viewsOldjack

Robbed of a point

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:55 - Sep 18 with 1978 viewsElward

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:54 - Sep 18 by ItchySphincter

That's just silly behaviour. They need to man up and celebrate for the club that pays their wages.

This. I played sport professionally, i always made sure i over celebrated against former teams. This is what you gave up etc.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:55 - Sep 18 with 1976 viewsexiledclaseboy

Robbed.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:55 - Sep 18 with 1917 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:52 - Sep 18 by ItchySphincter

Sky just showed Ashley Williams willing us to score.

Yes ok that's why Ramsey never celebrates when he scores against Cardiff.
At least he shows his ex club some respect.
Like I said fukc Joe Allen.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:55 - Sep 18 with 1912 viewsjedmo_jack

All we needed was Clucas to come off the bench to score a 30 yarder.

Fair play boys, did well, into Saturday.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:56 - Sep 18 with 1890 viewsPozuelosSideys

What a stitch up

We will finish above them tho

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:56 - Sep 18 with 1881 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:55 - Sep 18 by Elward

This. I played sport professionally, i always made sure i over celebrated against former teams. This is what you gave up etc.

Yup. No pint otherwise.

Anyway, it's always Stoke and an undeserved goal.

Refs in this league are just as shite as in the PL.

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:56 - Sep 18 with 1859 viewsdameedna

Excellent performance tonight. Move on to next game.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:57 - Sep 18 with 1792 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Good performance ruined by a c nut of a linesman.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:57 - Sep 18 with 1780 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:55 - Sep 18 by thornabyswan

Yes ok that's why Ramsey never celebrates when he scores against Cardiff.
At least he shows his ex club some respect.
Like I said fukc Joe Allen.

Grow a pair, snowflake.

Ramsey is a tw@t.

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:57 - Sep 18 with 1781 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:56 - Sep 18 by PozuelosSideys

What a stitch up

We will finish above them tho

No we wont

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:57 - Sep 18 with 1780 viewsAnotherJohn

Gutted to lose to such an obvious offside goal. The lads played very well, but their problem is that they lack cutting edge, I had a feeling at the start that we might play well but go down 1-0.
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:58 - Sep 18 with 1766 viewsowainglyndwr

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:55 - Sep 18 by exiledclaseboy

Robbed.

Yes definitely.
What the FFS was the linesman doing.
Seems to be controversial most times we play Joke
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:58 - Sep 18 with 1752 viewsElmo

Such an uplifting positive performance - so much to build on
The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:58 - Sep 18 with 1745 viewsBadlands

VAR

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:59 - Sep 18 with 1718 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:57 - Sep 18 by ItchySphincter

Grow a pair, snowflake.

Ramsey is a tw@t.

Allen is a tw@t fukc him

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:59 - Sep 18 with 1688 viewssainthelens

That has really gripped my shit. Bad enough being robbed and losing to an inferior team....but with just a little investment we'd be top 6 minimum. As if I didn't detest the powers that be enough!! Give us a fckn chance you w@nkers.

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:59 - Sep 18 with 1673 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:57 - Sep 18 by thornabyswan

No we wont

Yes, yes we will

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:00 - Sep 18 with 1660 viewsvetchonian

Gutted but given what we had to put out as a team played some good football,lost to a dodgy goal we were worth a point......and the more I see of Asoro the less I am convinced.....onwards and upwards though well done Graham and the lads

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:00 - Sep 18 with 1640 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:58 - Sep 18 by Elmo

Such an uplifting positive performance - so much to build on

Agreed. We’ve got a gem in Potter.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:00 - Sep 18 with 1634 viewsScottishEddie

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:59 - Sep 18 by thornabyswan

Allen is a tw@t fukc him

We get it, you respect Ramsey but want to ”fukc” Allen.

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:01 - Sep 18 with 1599 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:59 - Sep 18 by thornabyswan

Allen is a tw@t fukc him

You're a tw@t.

The Official Stoke City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:02 - Sep 18 with 1565 viewsjasper_T

Byers good, James had his moments, got us up the pitch. Grimes okay again and Naughton for all his deficiencies (and detractors) worked his socks off.

We were due some bad luck on the scoresheet, might as well be Stoke away.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024