Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do you rate the atmosphere this season? 13:41 - Sep 16 with 1486 viewsdickythorpe

At the Liberty on a match day?
I didn't hear hymns and arias yesterday but I will say that I had a good chat with guy next to me in the North Upper, he seemed more knowledgeable than most I've sat to over the last decade or so.
There was real noise at times in trying to lift the side and "Graham Potter's barmy army " was no doubt appreciated by our gaffer.
There's a Yan Dhanda chat to the tune of "La Bamba" that is still in its infancy.

Deep down I suppose I'm trying to say how much I still enjoy going despite all that's gone on in recent seasons.
Even got talking about how Colin Pascoe never got protection from refs back in the 80's at the Vetch! Lol!
How do you rate the atmosphere this season? on 13:43 - Sep 16 with 1474 viewsJFSwan

It's been generally good, but yesterday was very flat and quiet. Was pre season friendly esque and perhaps representative of what was happening on the pitch.
How do you rate the atmosphere this season? on 13:46 - Sep 16 with 1463 viewsnantywatcher

19,500 - what a cracking attendance. There was a poor attempt at Hyms and Arias at kick off, but I thought that overall the atmosphere was great.
How do you rate the atmosphere this season? on 14:20 - Sep 16 with 1372 viewsbuilthjack

How do you rate the atmosphere this season? on 13:46 - Sep 16 by nantywatcher

19,500 - what a cracking attendance. There was a poor attempt at Hyms and Arias at kick off, but I thought that overall the atmosphere was great.

The tannoy is blasting out loud music until about 15 seconds after kick off.
The North and others are trying to sing before kick off to create an atmosphere.
Switch that fcking tannoy off. So annoying.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How do you rate the atmosphere this season? on 15:10 - Sep 16 with 1313 viewsBadlands

A few bursts but the atmosphere was awful dead.
Agree about the music ...
Forget the official attendance. Ignoring the North where sections where large areas were empty the west was peppered with empty seats as well as a two quite large sections and there were a lot of empty spaces around us (lower east central).
It looks like season ticket holders are staying away and not able to sell on their places.

Many more than the usuals who leave early to avoid the crowds / traffic started leaving after 80 minutes.

Not good but there was little on the field of play to get excited about especially after half time.
The ref didn't help but I think Potter has to trust senior players as well as bringing on the youngsters.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

How do you rate the atmosphere this season? on 15:12 - Sep 16 with 1308 viewsLoyal

Atmosphere was a good throughout the game, deaf cnts.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

How do you rate the atmosphere this season? on 15:29 - Sep 16 with 1257 viewsBadlands

How do you rate the atmosphere this season? on 15:12 - Sep 16 by Loyal

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

How do you rate the atmosphere this season? on 15:43 - Sep 16 with 1215 viewsJohnw102

How do you rate the atmosphere this season? on 15:12 - Sep 16 by Loyal

Pardon!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

How do you rate the atmosphere this season? on 16:09 - Sep 16 with 1130 viewsLoyal

How do you rate the atmosphere this season? on 15:43 - Sep 16 by Johnw102

Pardon!

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Login to get fewer ads

How do you rate the atmosphere this season? on 17:53 - Sep 16 with 1003 viewslonglostjack

How do you rate the atmosphere this season? on 14:20 - Sep 16 by builthjack

The North and others are trying to sing before kick off to create an atmosphere.

That tannoy Is an absolute pain in the arse. Sort it out Pearlman. It doesn’t add to the atmosphere, it destroys it.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

How do you rate the atmosphere this season? on 18:17 - Sep 16 with 957 viewsLeonWasGod

Pretty good in the NE corner. Surprisingly good given what was going on on the pitch. Quiet at times, but I thought we did well considering there was hardly anything to get excited about.
How do you rate the atmosphere this season? on 18:17 - Sep 16 with 957 viewsAndy1300

How do you rate the atmosphere this season? on 17:53 - Sep 16 by longlostjack

That tannoy Is an absolute pain in the arse. Sort it out Pearlman. It doesn’t add to the atmosphere, it destroys it.

10x worse when Kev Johns has the mic

Number 1 team in Wales

How do you rate the atmosphere this season? on 18:37 - Sep 16 with 917 viewsjacksfullaces

How do you rate the atmosphere this season? on 13:46 - Sep 16 by nantywatcher

there weren't anywhere near that there yesterday.

ended up sitting in some seats behind me so my family could all sit together, a geezer nearby mentioned they were all his but only he and one other now come.

guess that investment won't be paying off this season ...
How do you rate the atmosphere this season? on 18:44 - Sep 16 with 894 viewsbuilthjack

How do you rate the atmosphere this season? on 18:37 - Sep 16 by jacksfullaces

there weren't anywhere near that there yesterday.

ended up sitting in some seats behind me so my family could all sit together, a geezer nearby mentioned they were all his but only he and one other now come.

guess that investment won't be paying off this season ...

It will if we get to the play off final

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How do you rate the atmosphere this season? on 18:44 - Sep 16 with 891 viewsLoyal

yeah, course there was, looked more.

How do you rate the atmosphere this season? on 20:07 - Sep 16 with 781 viewsplasjack

Thought Forest were good with their singing and ours were just as good, with our young side we must make allowances and not be to critical, with no booing.
How do you rate the atmosphere this season? on 20:52 - Sep 16 with 721 viewsTenbySwan

How do you rate the atmosphere this season? on 14:20 - Sep 16 by builthjack

The music played is absolutely dire and very loud.

I may be getting old but don't know any of the tunes. ( if you can call them that!)

Turn the volume down at least and play some songs that we can sing along to.

Such as 'The Lion sleeps tonight' ' The Swansea City Song Cheer up Sleepy Gene, even Men of Harlech, or I love you Baby etc.

The atmosphere pre kick off is currently crap with the current music.

Also the half time penalty shootout with Cyril is WAY past it's sell by date!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024