Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... 20:39 - Sep 16 with 3037 viewsSwanjaxs

I'm not being picky but had a smelly bloke sat next to me yesterday, stunk of stale cheese he did... this would never have happened if we had stayed up! Standards have dropped on and off the pitch....
[Post edited 16 Sep 2018 20:52]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 20:53 - Sep 16 with 2752 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You leave Mr Prosser alone!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 21:00 - Sep 16 with 2723 viewsSwanjaxs

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 20:53 - Sep 16 by Brynmill_Jack

You leave Mr Prosser alone!

All jokes aside this guy would have made Pross look like Gok Wan! He was clutching some sort of satchel on his lap throughout the game 🤔 I'm getting re-housed to the ASBO stand sharpish.... WHO ARE WEEEEE 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 21:07 - Sep 16 with 2689 viewsLoyal

Apparently they don't wear underpants in league 1. God forbid what is happening to our club...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 21:12 - Sep 16 with 2672 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 21:00 - Sep 16 by Swanjaxs

All jokes aside this guy would have made Pross look like Gok Wan! He was clutching some sort of satchel on his lap throughout the game 🤔 I'm getting re-housed to the ASBO stand sharpish.... WHO ARE WEEEEE 😎

Were you in the Directors box?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 21:16 - Sep 16 with 2640 viewspencoedjack

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 21:00 - Sep 16 by Swanjaxs

You don’t come across as a West stand type of bloke anyway Jaxs

Fuk em they are boring ( & it’s seems smelly)
Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 21:23 - Sep 16 with 2597 viewsSwanjaxs

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 21:12 - Sep 16 by JACKMANANDBOY

Were you in the Directors box?

Yes... sat next to Chris, Huw and Pearlman 😎

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 21:28 - Sep 16 with 2578 viewsSwanjaxs

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 21:16 - Sep 16 by pencoedjack

Done the hard yards Penc, been over the dark side for the past 10 years though.... mates old man was getting on so we decide to stick with him ... he's still going strong the old bugger! When he pops off I'm back in the mix for sure 😎

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 21:30 - Sep 16 with 2567 viewsSwanjaxs

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 21:07 - Sep 16 by Loyal

Apparently they don't wear underpants in league 1. God forbid what is happening to our club...

I wear my wife's silky crotchless panties Loyal... but that's for another thread .... 👀😎

Login to get fewer ads

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 21:44 - Sep 16 with 2513 viewsjackportis

its offensive when women drown themselves in perfume. Makes your eyes sting and throat sore. Jp respectfully requests any poster who brings a date, girlfriend or wife to a football match they gently remind them it is not the ritzy.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 22:09 - Sep 16 with 2424 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 21:23 - Sep 16 by Swanjaxs

Yes... sat next to Chris, Huw and Pearlman 😎

See it stinks at the top!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 22:32 - Sep 16 with 2321 viewsLoyal

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 21:30 - Sep 16 by Swanjaxs

I wear my wife's silky crotchless panties Loyal... but that's for another thread .... 👀😎

Decent finger access?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 22:37 - Sep 16 with 2302 viewsDarran

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 21:16 - Sep 16 by pencoedjack

I’m not boring and I’m over the West,Cùnty Bollox.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 22:48 - Sep 16 with 2276 viewslifelong

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 22:37 - Sep 16 by Darran

I’m not boring and I’m over the West,Cùnty Bollox.

I went over to the riffraff in the East once, got covered in urine and vomit.
Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 22:56 - Sep 16 with 2247 viewsSwanjaxs

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 22:32 - Sep 16 by Loyal

Decent finger access?

Decent finger access..... I'm taking full nuckle and fist action here mush! Horses coller job ! 😁

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 23:28 - Sep 16 with 2183 viewsbuilthjack

What cheese was it?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 23:33 - Sep 16 with 2173 viewsSwanjaxs

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 23:28 - Sep 16 by builthjack

What cheese was it?

Gorgonzola i think?.... could have been Cheddar though.... 😁

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 23:38 - Sep 16 with 2166 viewsSwanjaxs

What cheese was it?

Hey Builthy, was up your way a week last Sunday! Went for food in a tidy pub, scum v Arse on tv at the time... couple of blueturds in there, tidy lads tho in fairness 👍
[Post edited 16 Sep 2018 23:41]

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 03:09 - Sep 17 with 2055 viewsMo_Wives

What cheese was it?

Knob cheese.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 06:13 - Sep 17 with 2000 viewsjackal

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 21:28 - Sep 16 by Swanjaxs

Done the hard yards Penc, been over the dark side for the past 10 years though.... mates old man was getting on so we decide to stick with him ... he's still going strong the old bugger! When he pops off I'm back in the mix for sure 😎

Maybe the cheesey guy will drive away the ancient one and you can return to the perfumed masses of the East.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2018 9:10]
Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 06:38 - Sep 17 with 1973 viewsbuilthjack

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 23:38 - Sep 16 by Swanjaxs

Hey Builthy, was up your way a week last Sunday! Went for food in a tidy pub, scum v Arse on tv at the time... couple of blueturds in there, tidy lads tho in fairness 👍
[Post edited 16 Sep 2018 23:41]

Where did you go? A few Cardiff lot have resurfaced, but still mostly Swans these days.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 21:58 - Sep 17 with 1607 viewsSwanjaxs

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 06:38 - Sep 17 by builthjack

Where did you go? A few Cardiff lot have resurfaced, but still mostly Swans these days.

The Fountain Inn mate, the missus and my son had a cracking Sunday dinner to be honest, tidy pint too 👍
[Post edited 17 Sep 2018 21:59]

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 14:08 - Sep 18 with 1242 viewsBadlands

I thought I was being precious during the cup game against Palace!! Had to move at half time. I was next to a bloke who was rank. Youngish (20s) but the boys swigging White Lightning in Castle Gardens had better hygiene.
I feel better now you have posted this.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 15:20 - Sep 18 with 1171 viewsbuilthjack

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 21:58 - Sep 17 by Swanjaxs

The Fountain Inn mate, the missus and my son had a cracking Sunday dinner to be honest, tidy pint too 👍
[Post edited 17 Sep 2018 21:59]

A cheap carvery in there on a Sunday.
I will be in there tonight watching the Stoke game on the big screen.

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 19:27 - Sep 18 with 1034 viewsOldjack

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 22:48 - Sep 16 by lifelong

I went over to the riffraff in the East once, got covered in urine and vomit.

Lie about what you catch fluff chuker ,but don't take the piss ! snotty bastard

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 19:34 - Sep 18 with 1014 viewslifelong

Scruffy people in the West Stand yesterday... on 19:27 - Sep 18 by Oldjack

Lie about what you catch fluff chuker ,but don't take the piss ! snotty bastard

I never lie about what I catch pond fisherman.

Are you still impaling those poor Carp and then letting them go?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024