Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wall v Bees.. Hooley tear up.... Comedy gold 🥊 00:06 - Sep 17 with 1631 viewsSwanjaxs

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Wall v Bees.. Hooley tear up.... Comedy gold 🥊 on 00:24 - Sep 17 with 1598 viewsSwanjaxs

Pathetic btw... 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Wall v Bees.. Hooley tear up.... Comedy gold 🥊 on 01:18 - Sep 17 with 1567 viewsWarwickHunt

Strictly’s gone a bit downmarket this year.
Wall v Bees.. Hooley tear up.... Comedy gold 🥊 on 01:19 - Sep 17 with 1566 viewsSwanjaxs

Wall v Bees.. Hooley tear up.... Comedy gold 🥊 on 01:18 - Sep 17 by WarwickHunt

Strictly’s gone a bit downmarket this year.

😁

Wall v Bees.. Hooley tear up.... Comedy gold 🥊 on 03:14 - Sep 17 with 1528 viewsWanderer

where's THE RUSSIANS?
Wall v Bees.. Hooley tear up.... Comedy gold 🥊 on 08:07 - Sep 17 with 1399 viewsWarwickHunt

Wall v Bees.. Hooley tear up.... Comedy gold 🥊 on 03:14 - Sep 17 by Wanderer

where's THE RUSSIANS?

Sightseeing, obviously.
Wall v Bees.. Hooley tear up.... Comedy gold 🥊 on 08:24 - Sep 17 with 1371 viewsBanosswan

Shirts and skins.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Wall v Bees.. Hooley tear up.... Comedy gold 🥊 on 09:34 - Sep 17 with 1257 viewsBloodyhills

LoL. Saw more vicious fighting in the school playground. It was Penlan though.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Wall v Bees.. Hooley tear up.... Comedy gold 🥊 on 09:52 - Sep 17 with 1231 viewssainthelens

Wall v Bees.. Hooley tear up.... Comedy gold 🥊 on 09:34 - Sep 17 by Bloodyhills

LoL. Saw more vicious fighting in the school playground. It was Penlan though.

Penlan.
I saw worse fights in Olchfa!
Login to get fewer ads

Wall v Bees.. Hooley tear up.... Comedy gold 🥊 on 10:03 - Sep 17 with 1214 viewsCatullus

I've seen worse in my sons primary school! Talk about punching below your weight.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Wall v Bees.. Hooley tear up.... Comedy gold 🥊 on 10:54 - Sep 17 with 1143 viewsBloodyhills

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Wall v Bees.. Hooley tear up.... Comedy gold 🥊 on 11:40 - Sep 17 with 1101 viewsWingstandwood

*Please may I do some hoolie commentary to enhance the viewers experience*

There were some top-boys, some right Herberts giving it the biggun there! Some game lads! Two firms going toe to toe with no old bill about. All dressers, all casuals wearing the finest clobber and nobody tooled up. Thankfully nobody found themselves in the back of a wagon and ending up in the nick. These are undoubtedly lairy boys with a track record for taking the other firms end and pubs when they're on their turf. These boys always "run-em" despite being away from home in another firms manor!

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024