Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Louise Speed 10:25 - Sep 17 with 12247 viewsCatullus

She has a book out about Gary Speed, I won't be reading it but it tells us enough to read about his letter home aged 16/17. Speed obviously had a long history of mentall illness. If anyone has thoughts of not wanting to carry on, or go to sleep and not wake up then talk to someone you trust for gawds sake. I've suffered depression and get the odd relapse, don't keep it to yourself, it will only get worse.
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gary-speed-letter-17-

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Louise Speed on 11:09 - Sep 17 with 5697 views_

Darran sucks cock
[Post edited 31 Oct 2018 16:20]

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Louise Speed on 11:31 - Sep 17 with 5659 viewsDarran

Louise Speed on 11:09 - Sep 17 by _

Darran sucks cock

An evil act?

Jesus fuçk.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Louise Speed on 11:38 - Sep 17 with 5655 views1983

Darran sucks cock

Bollox the man was suffering which now seems to be the reason for his suicide
I have and do suffer with depression and it’s the worst thing ever thankfully I’ve never thought about suicide as an option but I can see how it can spiral out of control,I take medication and it never goes away but you learn to control it and don’t let it control you.
Like it’s been said talking is the best thing to do and thank god I’ve got a patient wife.

Louise Speed on 11:40 - Sep 17 with 5645 viewsDarran

Louise Speed on 11:38 - Sep 17 by 1983

Bollox the man was suffering which now seems to be the reason for his suicide
I have and do suffer with depression and it’s the worst thing ever thankfully I’ve never thought about suicide as an option but I can see how it can spiral out of control,I take medication and it never goes away but you learn to control it and don’t let it control you.
Like it’s been said talking is the best thing to do and thank god I’ve got a patient wife.

I’m absolutely staggered that someone would write what he’s written even if he actually believes it.

Hang in there my friend I’m here for you.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2018 16:19]

Louise Speed on 11:58 - Sep 17 with 5609 viewsLegend83

What strikes me, and I could be way off track here, but there is very little 'warmth' in her words about Gary - I wonder if she still bears some bitterness over his fateful decision.
Louise Speed on 12:03 - Sep 17 with 5602 views_

Louise Speed on 11:40 - Sep 17 by Darran

I’m absolutely staggered that someone would write what he’s written even if he actually believes it.

You're not staggered, you're just being Darren Prosser. It's what you do on here. Try to whip up a storm of hysteria for some perverted self gratification. Sad kunt

Anyway, back to Speed. It said he had no sympathy for people struggling with depression when they seemed to have a lot going for them. I'm not saying that, I'm just saying leaving himself to be found like that by his loved ones, which he knew full well would be the case was quite an evil thing to do.

His wife will never forgive him for that

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Louise Speed on 12:05 - Sep 17 with 5586 views_

What about the guy who drove the wrong way on the M4 junction the other week?

I think he even knocked his lights out driving in the dark

If things are that bad and people feel there's no other solution, I can get that, but if you're going to do it don't leave a living nightmare for anyone else.

Louise Speed on 12:09 - Sep 17 with 5574 viewsDarran

Louise Speed on 12:03 - Sep 17 by _

You're not staggered, you're just being Darren Prosser. It's what you do on here. Try to whip up a storm of hysteria for some perverted self gratification. Sad kunt

Anyway, back to Speed. It said he had no sympathy for people struggling with depression when they seemed to have a lot going for them. I'm not saying that, I'm just saying leaving himself to be found like that by his loved ones, which he knew full well would be the case was quite an evil thing to do.

Perhaps I shouldn’t be staggered really with it coming from you.

It painfully looks like the poor man had issues all his life and on top of that there’s also there possibility he was molested by Barry Bennell and you call it an evil act.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2018 20:35]

Login to get fewer ads

Louise Speed on 12:16 - Sep 17 with 5559 views_

Louise Speed on 12:09 - Sep 17 by Darran

Perhaps I shouldn’t be staggered really with it coming from you.

It painfully looks like the poor man had issues all his life and on top of that there’s also there possibility he was molested by Barry Bennell and you call it an evil act.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2018 20:35]

Fingered??

Fack me, it's you the disgusting prick. You always have been and always will.

Louise Speed on 13:34 - Sep 17 with 5425 viewsdickythorpe

Oof! What a thread!!!
Brave woman to release a book.
If good and awareness can come from it then great but it's a subject that many understand and many don't.
Louise Speed on 13:42 - Sep 17 with 5394 viewsDarran

Louise Speed on 13:34 - Sep 17 by dickythorpe

Oof! What a thread!!!
Brave woman to release a book.
If good and awareness can come from it then great but it's a subject that many understand and many don't.

You’re right there Dick many certainly fuçking don’t.

Louise Speed on 13:59 - Sep 17 with 5377 viewsSirjohnalot

I've never dealt with depression personally, but I have seen it many times in my professional life. It doesn't spare anyone, it is not beholding to wealth, or creed, or nationality, it matters not if you are a pauper or a King, if it choses to strike, it can take all forms, from mild to debilitating darkness.

It is like saying to a person with a broken leg to get up and run. Getting to the stage where you are looking at killing yourself, you have gone beyond rational thoughts, you are into the manic phase. I do not think it can ever be described as a selfish act. Your mind is not your own.

Just hope you are never in that situation that you have to contemplate such a scenario
Louise Speed on 14:49 - Sep 17 with 5310 viewssquarebear

Jack Youngblood played in the Super Bowl on a broken leg. He also then played in the Pro Bowl (basically an end of season friendly). Crazy.
Louise Speed on 16:10 - Sep 17 with 5197 viewsswan65split

Darran sucks cock

I have always thought you were a brainless t**t
But you surely have proven to be one with this.

Can I ask a mod to remove this post please, quite willing to say why in a PM if needed, and if you havent realised why then shame!
Louise Speed on 16:13 - Sep 17 with 5194 views1983

Louise Speed on 11:40 - Sep 17 by Darran

Thanks Darran but no thanks

Louise Speed on 16:22 - Sep 17 with 5173 viewsDarran

Louise Speed on 16:10 - Sep 17 by swan65split

I have always thought you were a brainless t**t
But you surely have proven to be one with this.

Can I ask a mod to remove this post please, quite willing to say why in a PM if needed, and if you havent realised why then shame!

Disgusting isn’t it?

Louise Speed on 18:12 - Sep 17 with 5047 viewsperplex

Darran sucks cock

There is no doubt what so ever in my mind that you are a coward, a spineless key board warrior safe in the knowledge you will never have to back up anything you say on here out there in the real world.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2018 18:21]
Louise Speed on 18:13 - Sep 17 with 5043 viewsWabiSabi

Darran sucks cock

Long-time lurker, first-time poster, utter JB here. Had to register just to respond to this thread. I'm a doctor with psychiatric experience, married to a consultant psychiatrist. I'll ignore the usual personality squabbles.

The 2econdComing is completely wrong on this. He seems to think that people with suicidal depression behave rationally. They don't. Depression skews people's thoughts hugely and mainly, negatively.

People, especially men, who commit suicide don't think of the consequences to their loved ones. Men generally go for more violent suicides than women, e.g. shooting themselves or driving the wrong way up the M4 rather than pills and vodka.

Suicidal depression makes people think that they're worthless and nobody will give a stuff how they're found.

The 2econdComing should wind his ill-informed neck in.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2018 18:16]
Louise Speed on 18:40 - Sep 17 with 4984 viewsMrSwerve

Louise Speed on 12:03 - Sep 17 by _

Jesus fúcking Christ. I pray that you never have to suffer from this horrible illness to the stage where killing yourself is the only option.

Having 'a lot going for them' means absolutely nothing when you're suffering to that extent, mentally. Could he have hung himself elsewhere? Well, who knows, you can't put yourself in the mind of someone in this kind of desperation.

A totally uninformed post. Not that I'm surprised whatsoever.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2018 18:40]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Louise Speed on 18:49 - Sep 17 with 4948 viewstaffpunk

Louise Speed on 13:59 - Sep 17 by Sirjohnalot

I've never dealt with depression personally, but I have seen it many times in my professional life. It doesn't spare anyone, it is not beholding to wealth, or creed, or nationality, it matters not if you are a pauper or a King, if it choses to strike, it can take all forms, from mild to debilitating darkness.

It is like saying to a person with a broken leg to get up and run. Getting to the stage where you are looking at killing yourself, you have gone beyond rational thoughts, you are into the manic phase. I do not think it can ever be described as a selfish act. Your mind is not your own.

Just hope you are never in that situation that you have to contemplate such a scenario

Spot on, been there myself many times back in my heavy gambling days. Walking home from the Pub with tears in my eyes, working out what time the train would be coming past, and where I could hide to suddenly jump out, not giving the driver a chance to stop.
Thankfully, I never had the bottle to do it.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Louise Speed on 18:51 - Sep 17 with 4939 viewsswan65split

Louise Speed on 16:22 - Sep 17 by Darran

Disgusting isn’t it?

lost for words Dar. another case of Lord Jaw Jaw, mouthing off before putting his brain in gear....that s if hes got one!
PM
Louise Speed on 19:17 - Sep 17 with 4887 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Good post from the OP.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Louise Speed on 19:31 - Sep 17 with 4855 viewsUxbridge

Not T2C or Dar's finest hour, this.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Louise Speed on 19:39 - Sep 17 with 4832 viewsDarran

Louise Speed on 19:31 - Sep 17 by Uxbridge

Not T2C or Dar's finest hour, this.

Yeah it’s all my fault for saying fingered. What did you want molested,bummed,played with,felt up or what? It’s an expression piss off.

Louise Speed on 19:40 - Sep 17 with 4825 viewsUxbridge

Louise Speed on 19:39 - Sep 17 by Darran

Yeah it’s all my fault for saying fingered. What did you want molested,bummed,played with,felt up or what? It’s an expression piss off.

Classy Dar. Very classy.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024