Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Takeover? 12:39 - Sep 17 with 10341 views34dfgdf54

I'm assuming this isn't true, but has anyone heard the same? Can't think of anyone anywhere near wealthy enough to be able to afford to run a football club off the top of my head with Swansea connections...

Takeover? on 18:43 - Sep 18 with 1008 viewsUxbridge

Takeover? on 18:38 - Sep 18 by CaligulaSwan

Whatever the spelling many improvements under the yanks.

Out of interest, what improvements have been made that couldn't also have been made under the previous regime if the will was there? Genuine question.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Takeover? on 18:50 - Sep 18 with 971 viewsWarwickHunt

Takeover? on 18:43 - Sep 18 by Uxbridge

Out of interest, what improvements have been made that couldn't also have been made under the previous regime if the will was there? Genuine question.

Brad Bobbley.
Takeover? on 18:50 - Sep 18 with 964 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Can't really think of one.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Takeover? on 19:08 - Sep 18 with 922 viewsleighton1318

Love to see you list those improvements. When you have finished doing that, tell us exactly how we are going to access the ‘vast American capital markets’, will you?
Takeover? on 19:14 - Sep 18 with 896 viewsDewi1jack

Takeover? on 11:16 - Sep 18 by Dyfnant

Local board losing control of finances, so Huw doubles the wage he draws

You couldn't write comedy gold like that.

Like nationalised industry of the 70s.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Takeover? on 19:49 - Sep 18 with 847 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Takeover? on 18:50 - Sep 18 by JACKMANANDBOY

Still can't think of one.

Takeover? on 19:50 - Sep 18 with 843 viewsCaligulaSwan

Takeover? on 19:08 - Sep 18 by leighton1318

Love to see you list those improvements. When you have finished doing that, tell us exactly how we are going to access the ‘vast American capital markets’, will you?

As said, relegation is a blow, now much on ice. In the prem there would be major improvements from american financial acumen, commercial savvy, global sponsor deals, investment in the club, all taking us to the next level. The 2002 investors had run out of gas. Apart from what I said before the americans already did a great stadium deal with the council.
Takeover? on 19:53 - Sep 18 with 829 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Takeover? on 19:50 - Sep 18 by CaligulaSwan

As said, relegation is a blow, now much on ice. In the prem there would be major improvements from american financial acumen, commercial savvy, global sponsor deals, investment in the club, all taking us to the next level. The 2002 investors had run out of gas. Apart from what I said before the americans already did a great stadium deal with the council.

Do nothing apart from the stadium lease which is an increased cost as it stands.

Marvellous.

Login to get fewer ads

Takeover? on 20:02 - Sep 18 with 812 viewsLeonWasGod

Takeover? on 18:50 - Sep 18 by JACKMANANDBOY

We’ve taken on the long term lease of a stadium that’s since been shown to be structurally unsound.

That’s good because we can put more adverts up.
Takeover? on 20:07 - Sep 18 with 801 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Takeover? on 20:02 - Sep 18 by LeonWasGod

We’ve taken on the long term lease of a stadium that’s since been shown to be structurally unsound.

That’s good because we can put more adverts up.

Takeover? on 20:39 - Sep 18 with 755 viewsSmellyplumz

Takeover? on 09:19 - Sep 18 by johnlangy

'A diamond mining billionaire from a Swansea council estate wants to reopen a Cornish tin mine
Strongbow Exploration chaired by Welshman Gren Thomas is looking to reopen the South Crofy tin mine'.

From Walesonline.

It seems some Swansea born people do have money.

Where did he mine the diamonds from... Townhill?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Takeover? on 20:43 - Sep 18 with 748 viewsSmellyplumz

Takeover? on 19:50 - Sep 18 by CaligulaSwan

PHUCK OFF

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Takeover? on 20:52 - Sep 18 with 732 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Takeover? on 23:26 - Sep 17 by CaligulaSwan

Yeah, our saviors Jenkins and Morgan knew they couldn’t keep up with running the club on a shoestring and the spiralling greed of premier league agents. They wanted to make things better by selling the club to wealthy owners to professionalize things and better manage cash and invest with their access to vast american capital markets.

Relegation was a blow but the americans are to be fair doing well already this season, listening to advice from Jenkins and Dineen, with slashing wage costs and finding a hungry new manager and giving youngsters a chance. This proves selling to the americans was a good idea, and at least better than the alternatives.

Relegation was avoidable. So no it wasn't the best idea to sell to the Americans. (Blows raspberry)

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Takeover? on 21:04 - Sep 18 with 699 viewsLeonWasGod

Takeover? on 20:43 - Sep 18 by Smellyplumz

PHUCK OFF

^this 😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024