Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who plays the no. 10 role 14:05 - Sep 17 with 7223 viewsoldcob

at Stoke. Suggestions on a postcard please.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2018 14:06]
Who plays the no. 10 role on 17:38 - Sep 17 with 1753 viewsjasper_T

Who plays the no. 10 role on 17:19 - Sep 17 by yescomeon

Grimes and Naughton with Dhanda 10, be interested in seeing Byers at 10 though. Is Maric fit? Surely he's needed for the bench at this stage?

Maric played for the u23s on Saturday.
Who plays the no. 10 role on 17:42 - Sep 17 with 1753 viewsThornburyswan

Who plays the no. 10 role on 15:29 - Sep 17 by herbie

Not too many options. The disaster that was our lack of summer recruitment now biting. Not a lot of options:

Mulder
VDH Carter-Vickers Rodon
Roberts Naughton Grimes Olssen
Dhanda
McBurnie

I know we played ok @ Millwall with 10 but I'd rather start with 11 & build from there - that said if you add either McKay or Dyer alongside Dhanda behind Socks I'd go with that.
Who plays the no. 10 role on 18:00 - Sep 17 with 1733 viewspencoedjack

Looking forward to seeing the dream pairing of Naughton & Carroll playing in the centre of midfield

Kin ell
Who plays the no. 10 role on 18:23 - Sep 17 with 1695 viewsOldjack

Joe will run rings around our depleted midfield ,thanks Huw ,you treacherous lying bastard

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Who plays the no. 10 role on 18:29 - Sep 17 with 1683 views_

Who plays the no. 10 role on 16:55 - Sep 17 by Uxbridge

Loving the irony.

We're having to either play a right back in midfield, or a centre half. Or both if Grimes is also out. Not just as a one-off either as it'll be the third game running Naughton will turn up there. Plenty of options?

Play 3 at the back, and it makes it even more important there is a solid presence in central midfield.

The situation was always likely. We're dependent on the likes of VdH, Fer and McBurnie staying fit. If any of the three gets injured we've not got adequate cover. Not news of course, and was obviously why Potter wanted Woods in.

There's no irony in any of this. You made a crazy suggestion which was rightly called out and now you've gone all pouty huff and guff.

It's long been the case Naughton has covered other positions so to cheaply call him a right back in this context sums up the equally cheap shot at the transfer window, which of course, Potter more than played a part in by bringing in yet another winger, or two.

Naughton can more than do a job at defensive mid, more than do a job at right center half in a 3, same with right back and right wing back.

Yes it would've been nice to have got Woods and had he been 5m we may have got him.

Making cheap shots at every opportunity is just a bit tedious. You and Lisa do exactly the same. Is that all you discuss in Trust meetings?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Who plays the no. 10 role on 18:58 - Sep 17 with 1639 viewsMoscowJack

Who plays the no. 10 role on 18:00 - Sep 17 by pencoedjack

Looking forward to seeing the dream pairing of Naughton & Carroll playing in the centre of midfield

Kin ell

Except Carroll's injured......!

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Who plays the no. 10 role on 19:19 - Sep 17 with 1621 viewsJonTheJack

Who plays the no. 10 role on 18:00 - Sep 17 by pencoedjack

Kin ell

I've been dreaming of this day for such a long time....
Who plays the no. 10 role on 19:20 - Sep 17 with 1619 viewsBadlands

Not the best situation but not insurmountable.
Joe Allen is not the player many consider him to be especially if he's man marked or bumped around.

'Keeper, back 3 / 5 picks itself, McBurnie up front.

Our midfield / attacking support 4 are the areas that will suffer because whoever plays hasn't had a chance to work together.
Available -
Naughton, Grimes, Dhanda, Rutledge, McKay, Narsingh, Dyer, Astro can all be decent at this level.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Who plays the no. 10 role on 19:22 - Sep 17 with 1617 viewspencoedjack

Who plays the no. 10 role on 18:58 - Sep 17 by MoscowJack

Except Carroll's injured......!

Not tomorrow but sometime this season
Who plays the no. 10 role on 19:30 - Sep 17 with 1612 viewsUxbridge

Who plays the no. 10 role on 18:29 - Sep 17 by _

There's no irony in any of this. You made a crazy suggestion which was rightly called out and now you've gone all pouty huff and guff.

It's long been the case Naughton has covered other positions so to cheaply call him a right back in this context sums up the equally cheap shot at the transfer window, which of course, Potter more than played a part in by bringing in yet another winger, or two.

Naughton can more than do a job at defensive mid, more than do a job at right center half in a 3, same with right back and right wing back.

Yes it would've been nice to have got Woods and had he been 5m we may have got him.

Making cheap shots at every opportunity is just a bit tedious. You and Lisa do exactly the same. Is that all you discuss in Trust meetings?

Heh. Especially the bit about me being the one pouting. Love it!

Also loving the revisionism regarding utility man Naughton.

Not sure what cheap shots you think I've been taking, unless you think having concerns about the lack of cover in certain areas isn't allowed any more. In which case I hope you're also going to criticise many of your past posts.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Who plays the no. 10 role on 20:18 - Sep 17 with 1555 views_

Who plays the no. 10 role on 19:30 - Sep 17 by Uxbridge

Heh. Especially the bit about me being the one pouting. Love it!

Also loving the revisionism regarding utility man Naughton.

Not sure what cheap shots you think I've been taking, unless you think having concerns about the lack of cover in certain areas isn't allowed any more. In which case I hope you're also going to criticise many of your past posts.

Where's the revision in Naughton being able to play in more positions?

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Who plays the no. 10 role on 20:25 - Sep 17 with 1543 viewsUxbridge

Who plays the no. 10 role on 20:18 - Sep 17 by _

Where's the revision in Naughton being able to play in more positions?

I'm not sure a couple of games as right CB in a 3 quite makes someone capable of playing multiple positions.

I quite like Kyle anyway. 6/10 player in the PL should equate to 7+ in this league. He's stepped up where the likes of Carroll haven't, who I have to admit I had high hopes for.

If Potter manages to get something out of tomorrow then I'm submitting his papers to the Vatican. He's performed wonders given the outgoings and the injuries.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Who plays the no. 10 role on 20:25 - Sep 17 with 1542 viewsmagicdaps10

Carter Vickers and Naughton starting tomorrow.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Who plays the no. 10 role on 20:26 - Sep 17 with 1539 viewsJackfath

This Naughton love in reminds me of the time people thought Dyer would be our saviour when he came back from loan from Leicester.

Clutching at straws gents.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who plays the no. 10 role on 20:38 - Sep 17 with 1508 viewspencoedjack

Who plays the no. 10 role on 20:26 - Sep 17 by Jackfath

This Naughton love in reminds me of the time people thought Dyer would be our saviour when he came back from loan from Leicester.

Clutching at straws gents.

Your best ever post Jackfath 👍
Who plays the no. 10 role on 20:40 - Sep 17 with 1502 viewsJango

Who plays the no. 10 role on 18:23 - Sep 17 by Oldjack

Joe will run rings around our depleted midfield ,thanks Huw ,you treacherous lying bastard

Been doing wonders so far this season hasn’t he.
Who plays the no. 10 role on 20:50 - Sep 17 with 1482 views_

Who plays the no. 10 role on 20:40 - Sep 17 by Jango

I was shocked to read their hatred of him up there.

And Ux, Naughton played in midfield multiple times last season. He's always looked decent further up the pitch, no revisionism whatsoever.

And your comment about sometimes I like him, sometimes I think he's a Dick, that's exactly how I see me as well 😉

Who plays the no. 10 role on 20:54 - Sep 17 with 1469 viewsDippy

Mulder

Roberts..Naughton..VDH..Rodon..Olsson

Carter-Vickers..Grimes

Dhanda

McBurnie

Or

Mulder

Roberts..VDH..Rodon..Olsson

Carter-Vickers..Grimes

McKay...Dhanda...Dyer

McBurnie

It's sad.. to see what we've become.. 3rd choice loan cover or a right back to play in midfield.. I'd pick Carter Vickers though.. looks stocky and no pushover.

Poll: Cooper Out

Who plays the no. 10 role on 20:57 - Sep 17 with 1460 viewsBillyChong

This was inevitable with the transfer activity over the summer, admittedly I didn’t think it would come this early.
Who plays the no. 10 role on 20:57 - Sep 17 with 1459 viewspencoedjack

Who plays the no. 10 role on 20:50 - Sep 17 by _

I was shocked to read their hatred of him up there.

And Ux, Naughton played in midfield multiple times last season. He's always looked decent further up the pitch, no revisionism whatsoever.

And your comment about sometimes I like him, sometimes I think he's a Dick, that's exactly how I see me as well 😉

Your views on Tom ‘David Silva’ changed or is he now down the pecking order with Kyle ‘Vieira’ Naughton stepping into the centre midfield role?

Dream pairing maybe?
[Post edited 17 Sep 2018 20:58]
Who plays the no. 10 role on 20:57 - Sep 17 with 1458 viewsOldjack

Who plays the no. 10 role on 20:40 - Sep 17 by Jango

against our kids and inexperience .he'll rip them a new arsehole
[Post edited 17 Sep 2018 20:59]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Who plays the no. 10 role on 20:57 - Sep 17 with 1457 viewsjackrmee

Vital football.

I like this one with a back 3, but will GP fancy a back 3?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Who plays the no. 10 role on 20:58 - Sep 17 with 1452 viewsjackrmee

As opposed to this one.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Who plays the no. 10 role on 21:00 - Sep 17 with 1430 viewsjasper_T

Who plays the no. 10 role on 20:58 - Sep 17 by jackrmee

As opposed to this one.

You think he'll stick with Dhanda and McKay after how they played on Saturday?
Who plays the no. 10 role on 21:01 - Sep 17 with 1428 viewsjackrmee

Who plays the no. 10 role on 21:00 - Sep 17 by jasper_T

You think he'll stick with Dhanda and McKay after how they played on Saturday?

Not Dhanda no, hence why I said I'd prefer the first one with 3 at the back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024