Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners 15:11 - Sep 17 with 3391 viewsthornabyswan

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 09:44 - Sep 18 with 928 viewsLoyal

Thing is both couldn't invest and haven't invested so who cares.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 10:15 - Sep 18 with 898 viewsCatullus

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 09:41 - Sep 18 by byron

This is surely a joke right? The so called Judas riding back into town now is it? Will they put all the cash they made back in then? Whatever people think about VT he has put his money where his mouth is. Not many billionaires like to admit a mistake and redeem it, he did, so fair play to him.

OH for gods sake.........I have to agree!! Right now I think I'd take Tan over the sell outs and the Americans, at least he has the money to invest.

Otherwise, I'd take the Americans, there's nothing worse than being betrayed by your own tribe members, so to speak. We'd always (to a certain extent) have been distrusting of foreign investors but we'd trusted HJ and the others and didn't believe they'd screw us over. I think there's a saying "keep your friends close but your enemies closer" but the problem is, what you can't tell them apart?
So I'll stick with the Yanks and hope we come out of this mess stronger.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 11:26 - Sep 18 with 880 viewsbyron

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 10:15 - Sep 18 by Catullus

OH for gods sake.........I have to agree!! Right now I think I'd take Tan over the sell outs and the Americans, at least he has the money to invest.

Otherwise, I'd take the Americans, there's nothing worse than being betrayed by your own tribe members, so to speak. We'd always (to a certain extent) have been distrusting of foreign investors but we'd trusted HJ and the others and didn't believe they'd screw us over. I think there's a saying "keep your friends close but your enemies closer" but the problem is, what you can't tell them apart?

I thought we had the monopoly on being a basket case, when did you lot run down the m4 and steal it? I have to be honest and say it feels weird but refreshingly so.

Benny

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 12:32 - Sep 18 with 863 viewsNookiejack

I would like to see the Trust as owners - employing a professional management team to run the club
Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 13:04 - Sep 18 with 855 viewsMo_Wives

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 09:41 - Sep 18 by byron

This is surely a joke right? The so called Judas riding back into town now is it? Will they put all the cash they made back in then? Whatever people think about VT he has put his money where his mouth is. Not many billionaires like to admit a mistake and redeem it, he did, so fair play to him.

Not a joke. When I speak of redemption I am suggesting a relationship being healed. They are different situations because in our case the owners acted without honour. They were dishonest. In your case, you, the fans acted without honour. You were dishonest. You were the ones who disgraced yourself.
Vince basically said he'll bankroll you but you have to play in red. You mostly all went along with it. You even had one guy offer to pick him up from the airport. LOL. Beth and Matts grampy, wasn't it?. The kit got changed and you all cheered promotion, you sang 'we're coming for you', You cheered when you beat us, you cheered for half a season in the prem. Then when things started going against you started crying and making out that Tan had betrayed you. The truth was always that you had betrayed him. He stuck to his deal...you didn't. How dare you act as if he's done well for fixing his mistakes.
So it's good that Mr Tan has managed to let Cardiff fans dishonesty go. And as I said, you are the Judas' in your situation. You are the rats.Do you realise that this is why you are referred to as scum?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 13:08 - Sep 18 with 852 viewsMo_Wives

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 10:15 - Sep 18 by Catullus

Right, thought experiment. Close your eyes Cats (not really...you need to keep reading). Imagine in two or three years saying "Well, I can't forget what the sellouts did, but fair play to them, in the last couple of years they have redeemed themselves"

Now, how good will the next couple of years have to be for you to say those words?...Exactly!

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 13:09 - Sep 18 with 850 viewsMo_Wives

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 11:26 - Sep 18 by byron

I thought we had the monopoly on being a basket case, when did you lot run down the m4 and steal it? I have to be honest and say it feels weird but refreshingly so.

No, you have a monopoly on dishonour. Well done

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 13:43 - Sep 18 with 820 viewsbyron

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 13:04 - Sep 18 by Mo_Wives

Not a joke. When I speak of redemption I am suggesting a relationship being healed. They are different situations because in our case the owners acted without honour. They were dishonest. In your case, you, the fans acted without honour. You were dishonest. You were the ones who disgraced yourself.
Vince basically said he'll bankroll you but you have to play in red. You mostly all went along with it. You even had one guy offer to pick him up from the airport. LOL. Beth and Matts grampy, wasn't it?. The kit got changed and you all cheered promotion, you sang 'we're coming for you', You cheered when you beat us, you cheered for half a season in the prem. Then when things started going against you started crying and making out that Tan had betrayed you. The truth was always that you had betrayed him. He stuck to his deal...you didn't. How dare you act as if he's done well for fixing his mistakes.
So it's good that Mr Tan has managed to let Cardiff fans dishonesty go. And as I said, you are the Judas' in your situation. You are the rats.Do you realise that this is why you are referred to as scum?

Since they shut the asylums this sort of drivel has become common, I gave up after a few lines 2bh.
I’d seek help

Benny

Login to get fewer ads

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 13:47 - Sep 18 with 817 viewsbyron

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 13:09 - Sep 18 by Mo_Wives

No, we got our tradition back by sticking to our principles despite huge carrots being dangled which was pretty un ethical. Some thought they could handle the red in the prem but soon realised they couldn’t, it was wrong, all wrong. You have got nothing back as yet and you have lost a great deal. Still, is the king of Judas coming back for redemption? After literally pissing all over his flock?

Benny

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 14:26 - Sep 18 with 805 viewsMo_Wives

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 13:47 - Sep 18 by byron

No, we got our tradition back by sticking to our principles despite huge carrots being dangled which was pretty un ethical. Some thought they could handle the red in the prem but soon realised they couldn’t, it was wrong, all wrong. You have got nothing back as yet and you have lost a great deal. Still, is the king of Judas coming back for redemption? After literally pissing all over his flock?

Why did you need to 'get your tradition back'? where had it gone? Oh yes, you sold it for a carrot. As you say "Some thought they could handle the red in the prem but soon realised they couldn’t". So my post that you called drivel was right...you made a deal which soon you couldn't handle and then cried about it.

What we still have is our honour. We don't need to get it back because we never gave it away for a carrot. We only had a handful of fans that sold out the club...you had a stadium full. Good luck in getting your honour back...we remember what you did.

Btw, did you ever watch your team play live the last time you were in the prem? Were you one of those that thought you could handle the red kit? Are you 'Beth and Matts Grampy' by any chance?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 15:30 - Sep 18 with 776 viewsbyron

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 14:26 - Sep 18 by Mo_Wives

Why did you need to 'get your tradition back'? where had it gone? Oh yes, you sold it for a carrot. As you say "Some thought they could handle the red in the prem but soon realised they couldn’t". So my post that you called drivel was right...you made a deal which soon you couldn't handle and then cried about it.

What we still have is our honour. We don't need to get it back because we never gave it away for a carrot. We only had a handful of fans that sold out the club...you had a stadium full. Good luck in getting your honour back...we remember what you did.

Btw, did you ever watch your team play live the last time you were in the prem? Were you one of those that thought you could handle the red kit? Are you 'Beth and Matts Grampy' by any chance?

Nope I didn’t go, hardly do now. We didn’t sell anything, it was taken away by an owner who didn’t get it, then he did, and he put it back. Good on him. You got done over by your own king, seems like plenty don’t care either by the pathetic protests we witnessed last season. Was there 10 of you outside the ground? Lol....at least you have your much coveted trust you always used to bang on about to sort it out...oh hang on.....oh dear....they did diddly too, and continue to be paddy pants down.
You reap what you sow, you did nowt, now you have nothing, just a yanky hedge fund calling the shots, bleeding you dry until they get there cash back. 😂

Benny

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 15:34 - Sep 18 with 773 viewsbyron

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 13:09 - Sep 18 by Mo_Wives

Proud and loud. Best fans to be seen at Stamford bridge for years according to an Chelsea mate of mine. He’s gutted they have lost all there old fans to the corporate monster.

Benny

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 15:51 - Sep 18 with 765 viewsMo_Wives

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 15:34 - Sep 18 by byron

Proud and loud. Best fans to be seen at Stamford bridge for years according to an Chelsea mate of mine. He’s gutted they have lost all there old fans to the corporate monster.

He's your mate. He was being nice. He was trying to soften the blow of you just being beaten 4-1. He was also being a little bit patronising, tbh. Can't believe you actually believed him.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 16:16 - Sep 18 with 748 viewsLoyal

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 15:34 - Sep 18 by byron

That's what they said when the swans went there. Then we stuffed them in the league Cup semi final and er ...
The atmosphere was clearly better than ever before in the away end, but they weren't so complimentary.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 16:57 - Sep 18 with 735 viewspencoedjack

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 15:51 - Sep 18 by Mo_Wives

He's your mate. He was being nice. He was trying to soften the blow of you just being beaten 4-1. He was also being a little bit patronising, tbh. Can't believe you actually believed him.

Best fans .....

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=200384&sid=d498d0d5d63ffdd
(No subject) (n/t) on 16:57 - Sep 18 with 735 viewspencoedjack

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 15:51 - Sep 18 by Mo_Wives

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 17:11 - Sep 18 with 731 viewsbyron

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 16:57 - Sep 18 by pencoedjack

Best fans .....

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=200384&sid=d498d0d5d63ffdd

That’s been happening for years, largely as we many fans from all over the place. In the 80’s it was the docks v Ely or fairwater, llanrumney, then it was various valleys rivalry or v Cardiff gangs. It’s a big city, it goes on, lil ole Swansea wouldn’t know.

Oh... http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=200383

Benny

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 17:24 - Sep 18 with 715 viewsbyron

No, you dont know him, he’s very in yer face type, says it like it is, old school Chelsea. If you are shiiiiiit he will say it. If it feels better to believe to the contrary then no worries. You just stick to rugby songs lad

Benny

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 17:28 - Sep 18 with 710 viewsBillyChong

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 17:11 - Sep 18 by byron

That’s been happening for years, largely as we many fans from all over the place. In the 80’s it was the docks v Ely or fairwater, llanrumney, then it was various valleys rivalry or v Cardiff gangs. It’s a big city, it goes on, lil ole Swansea wouldn’t know.

Oh... http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=200383

Reading your own fans comments it sounds more like lightweights pissed up after a couple of shandies trying to fight fellow mongs of similar ilk
[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 17:29]
Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 17:39 - Sep 18 with 699 viewsCaligulaSwan

The local boys love Abertawe more.
Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 17:51 - Sep 18 with 678 viewswaynekerr55

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 17:39 - Sep 18 by CaligulaSwan

The local boys love Abertawe more.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 20:56 - Sep 18 with 643 viewsCatullus

Would you prefer the sellouts to the Yanks as owners on 13:08 - Sep 18 by Mo_Wives

Right, thought experiment. Close your eyes Cats (not really...you need to keep reading). Imagine in two or three years saying "Well, I can't forget what the sellouts did, but fair play to them, in the last couple of years they have redeemed themselves"

Now, how good will the next couple of years have to be for you to say those words?...Exactly!

How good? Much better than I expect. To be honest you can't buy trust and I just do not trust Jenkins anymore. If they got the club back and things improved I'd always be wondering what the catch was, when will they sell out again, what is in it for them.
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice.......

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024