Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The best live performance in history? 15:25 - Sep 17 with 3940 viewsomarjack

No need to answer that..it obviously is.

And I've listened to hundreds and hundreds of musicians and bands, and countless thousands of songs of all genres that aren't before the 60's or Rap/Hip Hop sh!te..From classics music, to mainstream Pop to Black/Doom/Death Metal weird sh!t..to Rock/Alternative Rock..and even non-English speaking songs..

But I've never heard or seen anyone who can perform as wonderfully as Matt..I mean I can play guitar..kind of bad at it to be honest but FFS..how can he play this beauty of a riff, under pressure while running around and hoping like the God that he is..it beats me.

When he takes the stage it's like the whole world belongs to him. Time stops, the universe becomes his stage and we're all his disciples. We all want to be him. And we can never be as superior but one can only dream.

I'm very convinced he's not one of us. He was not born for this world, nor is he of the human race. But a genetic anomaly that simply surpasses the limitations of what a human can be defined with. (I'm not really convinced with him being from space by the way, although I won't rule it out just yet)

Bloody enjoy..

[Post edited 17 Sep 2018 15:26]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

The best live performance in history? on 22:19 - Sep 17 with 1204 viewstheloneranger

Jimi Hendrix - The Star-Spangled Banner ... Woodstock 1969

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The best live performance in history? on 22:44 - Sep 17 with 1172 viewsBrynCartwright

The best live performance in history? on 16:03 - Sep 17 by LeonWasGod

I'd love to see them live, especially this

That bridge in Cydonia has to be amongst the best of all time without a doubt. A brilliant band and I have to see them live before either I die, or they fall apart in some sort of acrimonious split. Those Eyties were lapping it up.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The best live performance in history? on 22:55 - Sep 17 with 1162 viewsDarran

This is so good it’s in two parts. 👀

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The best live performance in history? on 14:50 - Sep 18 with 1060 viewsomarjack

I don't believe in God. But I am certain that if he ever existed. He's Matt Bellamy. Holy f*cksh!t..the way God impersonated a normal human body..but is it really? Look at his superiority. His voice..his grace..his..perfection.

The best live performance in history? on 15:06 - Sep 18 with 1049 viewsWarwickHunt

The best live performance in history? on 14:50 - Sep 18 by omarjack

I don't believe in God. But I am certain that if he ever existed. He's Matt Bellamy. Holy f*cksh!t..the way God impersonated a normal human body..but is it really? Look at his superiority. His voice..his grace..his..perfection.

Bag o' shite.
The best live performance in history? on 15:09 - Sep 18 with 1045 viewsBatterseajack

The best live performance in history? on 16:25 - Sep 17 by LeonWasGod

And you don't always have to run around to produce pure live genius...

Saw Roger Waters perform this on the wall tour in Wembley a few years ago, and low and behold, Dai Gilmour popped up over the wall for the solos. It was all a but too much to take in.

P.S. I just don't get the fuss about muse.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 15:13]
The best live performance in history? on 00:07 - Sep 19 with 985 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The best live performance in history? on 16:01 - Sep 17 by Muteswan

You forgot to say “in my opinion “, great performance... maybe. Great guitarist, from that clip, not in my book. I have to say that I don’t know much of their stuff but , in my opinion, there are far better out there. Just saw this on YouTube, he may not have the following that Muse has but doesn’t mean he isn’t a better guitarist than your guy. Going on the two videos ,I think the best showing comes from...

And the original wasn’t too shabby either.

Ah, so that's what happened to Nirvana (the poster).

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The best live performance in history? on 07:14 - Sep 19 with 960 viewsDr_Winston

Muse are one of the very few bands I have much interest in making the effort to see live one day.

Anyone who answers the question "Best live performance?" with an answer other than Queen at Live Aid needs help though.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

The best live performance in history? on 14:18 - Sep 19 with 929 viewsomarjack

Although I prefer Muse's older stuff. This is just f*cking magnificent.

What I find funny is how Matt Bellamy told the right-wing to shut the f*ck up and to stop using the band's music in their rallies. They are the ones Muse constantly criticise in their songs. (the absolute majority of musicians,actors and people in the entertainment industry are leftists or centrists anyway)..

But hey, At least you still got paedophile Ted Nugent and Kid Rock whoever they are!

The best live performance in history? on 15:11 - Sep 19 with 907 viewsMo_Wives

The best live performance in history? on 14:18 - Sep 19 by omarjack

What I find funny is how Matt Bellamy told the right-wing to shut the f*ck up and to stop using the band's music in their rallies. They are the ones Muse constantly criticise in their songs. (the absolute majority of musicians,actors and people in the entertainment industry are leftists or centrists anyway)..

But hey, At least you still got paedophile Ted Nugent and Kid Rock whoever they are!

Yes. This is how the establishment controls the stupid. They send out celebrities to push their message knowing that those with a low IQ don't think for themselves but instead, just like sheep, they follow idiotic celebrities that they hold up to be some sort of Gods.

One of the oldest tricks in the book. You should buy that book and try giving it a read sometime.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The best live performance in history? on 15:24 - Sep 19 with 900 viewsMo_Wives

The best live performance in history? on 14:18 - Sep 19 by omarjack

Had to come back and have another look at this post to see if it's as stupid as I thought it was.

Yes. Yes, it is.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The best live performance in history? on 15:29 - Sep 19 with 899 viewsomarjack

The best live performance in history? on 15:11 - Sep 19 by Mo_Wives

Yes. This is how the establishment controls the stupid. They send out celebrities to push their message knowing that those with a low IQ don't think for themselves but instead, just like sheep, they follow idiotic celebrities that they hold up to be some sort of Gods.

One of the oldest tricks in the book. You should buy that book and try giving it a read sometime.

Yeah, because nothing screams "anti-establishment" more than those who want to control everybody's thoughts in society. Where do you come from? Is your blood "pure"? Who do you worship? Who did you f*ck last night? It all better be what I think is right. You don't exist as an individual. But you are who I think you are because Big Brother told me so.

But..

You don't have long
I am on to you
The time, it has come to destroy...
Your supremacy
[Post edited 19 Sep 2018 15:45]

The best live performance in history? on 15:30 - Sep 19 with 898 viewsomarjack

The best live performance in history? on 15:24 - Sep 19 by Mo_Wives

Had to come back and have another look at this post to see if it's as stupid as I thought it was.

Yes. Yes, it is.

How is it stupid Mo? It's true, Matt told the right-wing to stop worshipping him. He thinks they're bellends. Fact.

Now if you hate the song it's totally fine. It's art, which is subjective. But my post was just stating facts.

But hey, let's reconcile with an empty headed, underrated true Brit song

[Post edited 19 Sep 2018 15:32]

The best live performance in history? on 15:48 - Sep 19 with 883 viewsMo_Wives

The best live performance in history? on 15:29 - Sep 19 by omarjack

Yeah, because nothing screams "anti-establishment" more than those who want to control everybody's thoughts in society. Where do you come from? Is your blood "pure"? Who do you worship? Who did you f*ck last night? It all better be what I think is right. You don't exist as an individual. But you are who I think you are because Big Brother told me so.

But..

You don't have long
I am on to you
The time, it has come to destroy...
Your supremacy
[Post edited 19 Sep 2018 15:45]

It doesn't matter who WANTS to control everybody's thoughts. What matters is who does control everybody's thoughts....the media does. And as you just said the media is left wing. The right only have Ted Nugent and Kid Rock.
You have never stopped and wondered why you believe the things you believe, have you?

But...

Ching Chong Chinaman went to milk a cow
Ching Chong Chinaman didn't know how
Ching Chong Chinaman pulled the wrong tit
Ching Chong Chinaman covered in white supremacy

Whoa...look how cool I am quoting lyrics, man

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The best live performance in history? on 16:08 - Sep 19 with 876 viewsomarjack

The best live performance in history? on 15:48 - Sep 19 by Mo_Wives

It doesn't matter who WANTS to control everybody's thoughts. What matters is who does control everybody's thoughts....the media does. And as you just said the media is left wing. The right only have Ted Nugent and Kid Rock.
You have never stopped and wondered why you believe the things you believe, have you?

But...

Ching Chong Chinaman went to milk a cow
Ching Chong Chinaman didn't know how
Ching Chong Chinaman pulled the wrong tit
Ching Chong Chinaman covered in white supremacy

Whoa...look how cool I am quoting lyrics, man

For over +21 viewing only.

Oh sorry, I kind of lost the point of the argument, if there was any at all.

The best live performance in history? on 16:21 - Sep 19 with 873 viewsMo_Wives

The best live performance in history? on 15:30 - Sep 19 by omarjack

How is it stupid Mo? It's true, Matt told the right-wing to stop worshipping him. He thinks they're bellends. Fact.

Now if you hate the song it's totally fine. It's art, which is subjective. But my post was just stating facts.

But hey, let's reconcile with an empty headed, underrated true Brit song

[Post edited 19 Sep 2018 15:32]

Where do I start?...

Maybe by asking why on a forum, where most people are around 40 and older, do you think anyone gives a f*ck what Matt f*cking Bellamy has to say? Imagine an 8year old coming up to you and telling you that Mr Tumble thinks something so you should consider it.

Or I could ask why you are getting your political views from Matt Bellamy. Would you ask Gore Vidal or William F Buckley which Drum N Bass artist you should be listening to?
"I'm thinking of investing in a few stocks...but not before I ask Celine Dion for her advice"
"How is the middle east doing today, I wonder?...let me check Mariah Carey's Twitter"

Maybe we could bring up that you chose to invoke paedophilia when the biggest thought controller is left wing Hollywood which is riddled with paedophilia
*Record scratch
*Freeze frame
Little fun fact: Did you know the wood witches wands are made out of is from the holly tree. It is holly wood and Hollywood is still casting spells on people today. Sorry, where was I...

How about considering that since Hollywood and all the major recording companies are left wing, how long do you think an artist will keep getting contracts for if they start pushing the opposite of what their bosses believe. Shall we ask Kanye West?.

And finally I don't give a f*ck what Matt Bellamy says. I think he's a bellend. If he came around my house shouting 'Plug in baby' I would open my window and shout "Oi, Tw@t, f*ck off...I'm trying to watch Serpico, FFS. And take those Arctic Monkeys with you"
I don't care about the song...didn't watch it.
And I never said you wasn't stating facts, I was saying you haven't grasped what those facts mean. I recommend you go seek their true meaning. Oh, and wear a tinfoil hat...it'll help.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The best live performance in history? on 16:23 - Sep 19 with 872 viewsMo_Wives

The best live performance in history? on 16:08 - Sep 19 by omarjack

For over +21 viewing only.

Oh sorry, I kind of lost the point of the argument, if there was any at all.

Yes, a classic symptom of a low IQ.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The best live performance in history? on 16:29 - Sep 19 with 867 viewsomarjack

lol well sure, who cares about the "elite" and their "illuminati pop culture"? We're way above that with their ethnic rap, violent cr@p..

Wait what? Kanye supports Trump? OMFG I've always loved Kanye! Suck on that lefties! We've got Kanye! Hell yeah!

Twitter had a right-wing party when he "came out" as a Trump supporter. I'm not talking about you of course Mo, you're a superior being. But don't tell me that most right-wingers don't crave media attention from the entertainment industry. Because they do.

The best live performance in history? on 16:55 - Sep 19 with 862 viewsMo_Wives

The best live performance in history? on 16:29 - Sep 19 by omarjack

lol well sure, who cares about the "elite" and their "illuminati pop culture"? We're way above that with their ethnic rap, violent cr@p..

Wait what? Kanye supports Trump? OMFG I've always loved Kanye! Suck on that lefties! We've got Kanye! Hell yeah!

Twitter had a right-wing party when he "came out" as a Trump supporter. I'm not talking about you of course Mo, you're a superior being. But don't tell me that most right-wingers don't crave media attention from the entertainment industry. Because they do.

What?

Of course right wingers crave media as well. Just because there are people on both sides who don't understand the game does not mean that there is no game. They want people on both sides to keep fighting over this shit so that they can run off with the money and power. Ask some of the people on the left who have a brain...they'll tell you. Divide and conquer. To be honest, I feel you need to be born again to grasp this conversation, Omar. It's true, I am a superior being (thank you for the compliment, btw) I use to be just like you but I evolved. I was like you are now and I know that it's not easy, mate. You need to try to be calm even though you've always got something going on. All I can say is take your time and think a lot, think of everything you got. For you will still be here tomorrow but your dreams may not.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The best live performance in history? on 18:38 - Sep 19 with 848 viewsperplex

Seen Muse live three times the last being the Drones tour, what an awesome live act, I`ve seen the like`s of Metallica, and Foo fighters, RHCP etc and not one of them come any where near Muse, Bellamy is a fcuking genius
The best live performance in history? on 18:39 - Sep 19 with 848 viewsperplex

The best live performance in history? on 15:41 - Sep 17 by Jango

Great song, great band. Right up there with the best live performers on the planet.

Of that there is no doubt.
The best live performance in history? on 18:08 - Sep 24 with 756 viewsomarjack

Enjoy..

The best live performance in history? on 20:56 - Sep 24 with 732 viewsMuteswan

Probably not the “best live performance “ but a great live band and loved them back in the day.

Francis Dunnery was a superb guitarist and the slower stuff they recorded was breathtaking.
‘‘Twas a long time ago 🙄”
The best live performance in history? on 22:55 - Sep 24 with 699 viewsjackportis

It’s still Queen at Wembley Radio gaga.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The best live performance in history? on 08:48 - Sep 25 with 628 viewsdameedna

Seen Muse , Floyd, Waters but not seen Hendrix, Queen or Cheap Trick Live.

Led Zepp revisited (Glasto) was good.

Worst live Act has to be the Macc Lads.

1. Floyd. Birmingham.

2. Iggy Pop. Nottingham.

3. The Fall. Sheffield.

4. Stone Roses. Widnes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024