Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The best live performance in history? 15:25 - Sep 17 with 3941 viewsomarjack

No need to answer that..it obviously is.

And I've listened to hundreds and hundreds of musicians and bands, and countless thousands of songs of all genres that aren't before the 60's or Rap/Hip Hop sh!te..From classics music, to mainstream Pop to Black/Doom/Death Metal weird sh!t..to Rock/Alternative Rock..and even non-English speaking songs..

But I've never heard or seen anyone who can perform as wonderfully as Matt..I mean I can play guitar..kind of bad at it to be honest but FFS..how can he play this beauty of a riff, under pressure while running around and hoping like the God that he is..it beats me.

When he takes the stage it's like the whole world belongs to him. Time stops, the universe becomes his stage and we're all his disciples. We all want to be him. And we can never be as superior but one can only dream.

I'm very convinced he's not one of us. He was not born for this world, nor is he of the human race. But a genetic anomaly that simply surpasses the limitations of what a human can be defined with. (I'm not really convinced with him being from space by the way, although I won't rule it out just yet)

Bloody enjoy..

[Post edited 17 Sep 2018 15:26]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

The best live performance in history? on 09:22 - Sep 25 with 449 viewsPapaLazarou

Christ... Muse?! Who's still talking about Muse in 2018. They're an irrelevance now. Music for people who go to Games Workshop and drink Monster energy drink.

They were ONCE a fine live band, I'd say they peaked in around 2004. They're a bit of a joke now though aren't they.

The answer is this, by the way

The best live performance in history? on 16:53 - Sep 25 with 393 viewsomarjack

The best live performance in history? on 09:22 - Sep 25 by PapaLazarou

Christ... Muse?! Who's still talking about Muse in 2018. They're an irrelevance now. Music for people who go to Games Workshop and drink Monster energy drink.

They were ONCE a fine live band, I'd say they peaked in around 2004. They're a bit of a joke now though aren't they.

Take that back sir!

Nick Cave might be human.

But the wonderful specie that goes by the name of Matt Bellamy (you know, the alien who decided to adopt a generic human name like John Smith) is out of this world.

You can hear from his songs and transcendence, that the specimen as known as Matt Bellamy is trying to send signals to go his home where he belongs (if you listen carefully to the masterpiece Starlight you'll know what I mean). In some distant, beautiful Utopian planet, to escape this hell planet Earth has become.

Oh Matt, I do feel your pain, I do not belong here as well.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2018 16:54]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

The best live performance in history? on 17:59 - Sep 25 with 382 viewsperplex

The best live performance in history? on 09:22 - Sep 25 by PapaLazarou

Wow clueless to say the least the top festival promotors fight among each other to get Muse to headline there festivals every year simply because they are the best live act on the planet and you are comparing them to Nick Cave,
[Post edited 25 Sep 2018 18:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024